Trinity Blood Fan Fiction ❯ My Big Book Of Sins ❯ 00- History Of The Beast ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Authors Note: This is just a prolog explaining things, the lemons start next chapter ok! Fear my mighty lemon powers! <3
 
 
…:::Prolog:::…
 
 
On cold rainy nights, much like the one before Armageddon, when the people could only stare through their windows and look out at the streets. Few people stood in the streets, staring at the sky and praying desperately. Mothers lulled their children, and fathers hugged their sons.
 
After the destruction, few people were left.
 
From the ashes rose a new being. There were the Vampires, the creatures of the night who feed off the life force of humans. Then there were the ones above Vampires, the vampires who feed off other vampires. Then of course there was the race that was spoken little to none about.
 
The Hybrids were what they were called.
 
 
Angel of darkness
Angel of darkness
The world is in your hand
But I will fight until the end
 
 
The press made the hybrids out to be vicious monsters, hell bent on destroying every being in their path. Children were told that the hybrids would capture them and eat their soul.
 
The all were lies however, made up to serve the soul purpose of excluding them from humanity.
 
The Hybrids roam the planet by taking control of the dead, using their power to appear alive and young. They walk among us as equals, hiding devastating secrets that could mark their deaths.

Angel of darkness
Angel of darkness
Don't follow your command
But I will fight and I will stand
 
Day after day, thousands of these beings are sentenced to death by hanging. Yet, the church tries to protect them. In a desperate fight against the human race, the vampires must side with the hybrids to save the race.
 
Things go haywire after time however and locked emotions are let out.
 
Vampires kill vampires, Hybrids massacre their own race and things turn into an all out Genocide.

When darkness falls
Pain is all
The Angel of Darkness
will leave behind
and I will fight

The love is lost
beauty and light
have vanished from
garden of delight

The dreams are gone
midnight has come
the darkness is our n
ew kingdom
 
In an attempt to save them, the church offers those beings jobs as holy people. They consider it a chance to redeem themselves in the eyes of God. So, unwillingly they take on the tasks only to run into further trouble.
 
Lustful creatures; what an understatement that is. With a sex drive that could take them miles, the two races end their clash only to find new ways to make it up. And another new race is born.
 
Without a name, they walk our streets. Shunned by society.
 

Angel of darkness
Angel of darkness
The world is in your hand
But I will fight until the end

Hunt goes on
deep in the night
time to pray
down on your knees
you can't hide from the
eternal light
until my last
breath I will fight
( I will fight...)

There is no where to run in this hateful world of ours. The creatures of the night refuse to back down. There are few who rebel against their own in an attempt to end the insanity that taints their pasts. Yet, they have yet to succeed.
 
Among these few stands a lonely priest and a former nun.
 
He is not allowed to see her for she has betrayed the church and killed a priest, her blood lust driving her to do so. He cannot help himself however, from committing these deadly sins.
 
Father Abel Nightroad should learn to go to confession, for God has showed to have a wicked sense of humor, for he threw Aries Nightraven in the priests path.
 
 
Now realize
the stars they die
darkness has
fallen in paradise

but we'll be strong
and we will fight
against the
creatures of the night.
 
Fear the creatures of the night, hold your children tight, and try not to cry when they come for you.
 
 
Angel of darkness
Angel of darkness
The world is in your hand
But I will fight until the end