Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ One Rainy, Philadelphia Night... ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
    It was raining that night. I was in Philadelphia, and had settled into a small diner as it began to drizzle outside - humans liked to stay dry, and I had nothing else to do. I was waiting for him. I slipped into a stool at the bar and ordered a coffee, sighing inwardly as I knew it would have to come back up again later. Pulling my black sweater around me and absently fixing my navy blue dress, I didn't need my extraordinary sense of smell or my visions to know it was him. I could sense it when he opened the door and ducked in, leaving his dripping coat on the coat-rack and dragging his pale fingers gracefully through his bangs.
 
    My years of wait were over. I was relieved to know I had finally found him. Hopping off my stool and abandoning my coffee, I skipped lightly over to him and smiled. He looked a trifle shocked as I came to a stop in front of him, his crimson-tinted black eyes slightly widened and his ravaged, alabaster brow furrowed. I looked up into his marked snow-white face keenly, my relief widening my soft smile as his gaze raked over my face, his expression restrained but noticeably confused.

    "You've kept me waiting a long time." I stated simply in my gentle wind-chime voice. His eyes gazed deeply into mine for a moment, and some decision seemed to be made behind his clear eyes. He inclined his head slightly, making his wet honey-blond curls fall into his eyes, and his tight expression softened as he looked down at me.

    "I'm sorry, ma'am." His voice was calm, soft, tinged with a gentle Southern accent.

    We stood there quietly, looking into each others eyes, for what seemed an eternity - though to the humans around us, it was probably no more than several seconds. I gracefully lifted my hand, extended it to him, and he took it silently, without question, without needing a reason. The expression in his gaze was intense, passionate, and wordlessly, he grabbed his coat, draping it over me as we slipped outside into the rain.

    That night, in the warmth of my rented loft, I explained to him what I had seen of the strange golden-eyed family, what they were, how they lived. He seemed adverse to his current lifestyle, and the idea intrigued him - vampiric life without the killing of innocent humans? We spoke of many things that night - I explained my knowledge of him, how when I first awoke to this new life with my fresh, strong eyes, I saw him. I knew he was my destiny, and my life. He seemed concerned that I had awoken in darkness, and allowed me to snuggle into his smooth arms as we stared into the smoldering embers of my fireplace. Softly, in his lilting, musical voice, he explained to me his life - the violence, the ferocity. I listened calmly, saddened by his story, and then felt him shift my emotions, removing my sadness, settling me into a steady calm. As his story came to a close, I purred and leaned my head against his shoulder. He paused before one of his hands slipped around me quietly, and we continued staring into the fire, silent, and wordlessly - passionately - in love.

    We learned each others bodies that night. In the warmth of the renewed fire, much later on into the night, after we had exhausted ourselves with conversation, he felt the stirrings of passion around me while I leaned against him, thinking of our life together. Quirking a scarred brow, he looked at me. I learned closer to him, brushing my lips delicately along his shoulder. He shivered, but did not withdraw, and his head leaned down to brush his soft, pouty lips against my forehead, pressing his lips softly into the white skin there. Slowly, I turned my head upwards, inviting, questioning. I closed my eyes as his lips met mine, ever so slowly, breathing in his scent. Gods, he smelled good. I moaned quietly into the kiss as I tasted his scent - it was musky, almost a woodsy, pine-and-vanilla sensation. It was a drug to me - I longed for more. I needed more. I needed him.

    As our hands roamed each other, stroking, caressing, massaging, we curled into each other on the soft, plush carpet beside my fireplace. He undressed me slowly, softly, kissing my shoulder as he bared my soft skin, trailing his gentle kisses down my body, over the curve of my breast, along my collarbone, down my ribcage. My fingers tangled into his golden curls while he moved up my jaw, pressing a kiss to the side of my mouth, teasing me until I tilted my head and kissed him deeply. A strumming purr rose in his throat. He liked what he saw. He pressed his forehead to mine as his hands snaked down my sides. The only article of clothing left to hide my body was my lacy panties, but I was eager to explore his body, too. I slipped into his lap, straddling him, as my fingers roamed down his chest, smoothly and slowly unbuttoning his shirt. He watched me with a smoldering, passionate expression in his eyes as I slid the fabric off of his toned form. Gasping quietly, I saw the full extent of his scars. They covered nearly every inch of his flesh, crossing and crisscrossing along the smooth, pale expanse. I stroked one along his collarbone, and he groaned softly. My eyes flicked up to look into his eyes. "I need you." He sighed in explanation. Lightly smiling, I kissed every scar I could reach, dipping down along his torso until I came to his pants. Slowly, calmly, my fingers found the clasp and released it, before slipping down to pull the zipper along slowly. I was surprised to found he wore no undergarments, and licked my lips as I released him from the confines of his pants. His member was silky-smooth and soft. "Oh..." He breathed as I ran a long finger along the length of it.
    
    In a sudden flash, I caught a glimpse of my future - our future. Our bodies were intimately entwined, our expressions passionate, enraptured. I moaned softly in desire as I stroked him, and he felt my emotions change, expand, catching onto my mood immediately as it increased his own pleasure, feeling the twinfold lust firsthand.

    His smooth hand caught mine as I stroked his swollen length, and he leaned forward to kiss my neck deeply, pulling my hands around own neck. I stroked and massaged there, entwining my fingers in his silky hair, and his hands released mine and slipped down my sides, pulling my legs around his waist. I clicked my feet, the movement pressing my arousal into his lower belly. I heard him groan into my neck as he gently dragged his teeth along the expanse of that flesh, and my hands wrapped into his hair as I pressed my exposed breasts against his silky chest. The feeling of skin on skin was amazing, and passionately free. His head lifted and he kissed my jaw lovingly, his warm, buttery crimson gaze meeting my own. "Alice..." His hand tilted my head to his, and he met my lips again, growling softly and lovingly into my mouth. I held him there with my grip on his hair, pressing myself into the kiss and tasting his venom on my tongue. I could feel him snake one hand downwards, stroking along my side, brushing my thigh, slipping his long fingers between my spread legs and gently pressing them against my thin silk panties.

    Gasping softly, I deepened the kiss, pushing my tongue into his mouth. I could smell his sweet pine-vanilla scent stronger again and moaned as his tongue battled playfully with mine, dancing and stroking and exploring. His fingers began to rub softly, cupping the soft mound of my womanhood as he brushed slowly along the swollen nub nestled between my nether lips. I knew he was monitoring my emotions - he never had to ask how I was feeling, what I needed. I could feel my venom dripping between my spread thighs, dampening my panties, and we both could smell it; he groaned ecstatically into my mouth and grabbed one cheek of my firm rump, massaging it, not trying or needing to be careful. Our kiss broke, and I whimpered his name. "Jasper..." He responded with a soft hiss and let my body slip down a little further so he could press his arousal to my inner thighs, let me feel how he needed me too. Of their own accord, my hips shifted, rocking and gently grazing his length. Jasper shuddered and pulled me closer, his scarred brows knitting together as he let out a soft cry.

    I felt his thin fingers pressing into my panties, gently pinching my little ball of nerves as he supported me and held me against him with his other arm, leaning his head forward to graze my ear with his teeth. I gasped his name again softly while wrapping my small arms tighter around his marble neck. "Jazz... oh, god, Jazz..." My lips pressed into his firm, smooth neck. I nibbled the flesh there, nipping along it with my teeth, softly, careful not to break the skin.

    My love gazed at me in adoration, his fingers smoothly caressing my sensitive, swollen nub. I could feel his lips grazing along my ear, leaving soft kisses, trailing along my forehead, into my messy crop of dark hair. His member was warm - warm for us - and engorged with venom, pressing tightly against my thigh. I could feel him throbbing with need, and leaning my head back to gaze into the depths of his warm, adoring eyes, I could see his love. I wanted nothing more than him. I had never wanted anything as badly as I wanted this man. This soulmate. I pressed myself closer against his body, tightening my grip around his strong neck, my perked nipples pressing into his broad chest. His fingers continued to caress my body, my most intimate parts, giving me further lubrication as I could feel the dampening of my nether regions in response to his gentle touches. Out lips met again, softly and surely. He could feel my confidence, my ultimate love, my pure desire for him beginning to overwhelm every other emotion - everything but my absolute love.

    Our lovemaking that night was slow and sweet, a perfect mix of lust and romanticism. I found we fit perfectly, meant for each other, as he laid me on the soft down-blanket of my bed and pressed his body lightly atop mine, his hips finding mine. I gently held his swollen member as he led it into my aching body, and he slid in smoothly. I needed no preperation, regardless of our both being virgins. There was no pain - there was only the precise match of our bodies joined together in the ultimate symbol of love. As he pressed into me, his member stretching my velvety inner walls so perfectly, I heard his soft cry. My eyes met his while I released a pleased moan in response, and as he settled his weight onto his forearms and leaned forward, our lips met. Our tongues danced around each others. Our moans were muffled by lips, by greedy mouths, our ruby eyes closed. As my need grew, I wrapped my legs around his waist again, drawing him in deeper, encouraging him to continue further. His hips sought a faster rhythm, a deeper movement. I wrapped my arms around his back, stroking the scars, entwining my long fingers in his honey hair, smelling his sweet pine-vanilla scent. "Alice..." He murmured as our lips parted, his cheek to mine. I kissed along his jawline while he made love to me.

    "Jazz..." I whispered in response. His eyes found mine, and I concentrated on my intense passion for him. I knew he would get the idea. Those words didn't need to be said. And I said them regardless. "I love you... I love you so much."

    While his body pressed against mine, his hips rising and falling smoothly, his swollen length rubbing blissfully against my silken, pink folds, he pressed his lips to mine slowly before pulling back, and said one of the longest sentences I had heard him utter. "Alice, I know this is an unconventional time for this, but..." Swollen lips found mine again, and I kissed him back lovingly, a vision flashing before my eyes in an instant before I returned to the present. Jasper gently broke the kiss, and his crimson eyes looked very deeply, very seriously into mine. "Alice, will you marry me?" His hips paused, buried deep within me. I was certain he already knew my answer.

    "Yes." I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him into a deep kiss again. He groaned, finding a faster rhythm as his hips continued to thrust. Rising, falling, in, out. Smooth, slow, and sweet. Anything and everything I ever needed. I loved him so much.

    I could tell he was beginning to reach his peak; my body was tensing beneath his, pressing up against his greedily as my inner walls clutched at his member with each thrust, eager to recieve his sweet juices. He was quivering, not tired by any measure of the word, but panting nonetheless. He needed me, and I needed him. I clutched at his back and hissed softly while the pleasure began to spike. His lips were at my jaw, along my cheek, against my ear. "Cum for me, Alice. Let me see you cum." He murmured soft nothings, except they were everythings. I needed them, I needed him so absolutely. He was in, and he was out, and then he was in again and it felt so good and we were one our bodies were connected and I wasn't going to last it was all so good I needed him I needed him I needed him I loved him and oh god--

    It all happened too quickly. My pleasure reached the breaking point and suddenly I was cumming, my wetness slick and warm on my thighs, dripping along my rump, my hands were in his hair and then along his back and on the bedsheets, clutching desperately at anything I could reach. My toes twisted under, my hips rose to meet his and my legs pulled me closer, pressed into his, my rear against his thighs, his member deep inside me and his scrotum against my firm rump. I wasn't sure what sort of sound I made - some loud cry of pleasure, a moan or a gasp or a hiss or a shout. All I know is suddenly I was cumming, and then the feeling, both physical and emotional of my release tipped him suddenly over the edge. Jasper gasped out my name brokenly, leaning into me and pushing his hips roughly into mine, shuddering, twitching, as his member pulsed deep inside of me. I could conciously feel each hot spurt that he released into my body, coating my inner walls that pressed down eagerly against him, milking his body for all he was worth, greedily taking in each drop of venom. His expression was nothing like I had seen before from him - even more intense, more passionate, more loving than it had been before. We were mates.

    Our bodies stayed intimately connected, entwined, as he jerked and shuddered from the intensity of his orgasm, shaking with the last few drops that dribbled into my waiting tunnel. It felt too good to break our union right now. And so, that's just what we did - we lay together, my legs still wrapped around him, my head on his chest, his arms around me. His breath slowed to its regular, soft, slow beat, rising and falling, up and down. We rested together, and when the golden light began to stream through my windows, the rose fingers of dawn spreading across the sky, we finally moved again.

    Jasper softly turned his head to look at me, his eyes soft, his lips gently parted. "Alice, I love you."

    I kissed him wordlessly.

    And we began where we left off.

   Â