Ultra Maniac Fan Fiction ❯ Once upon a Magical tale... ❯ What happens next? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

**at school-this is their last year**
 
Nina: Hi, Hiroki! *grins*
 
Hiroki: Oh, hey Nina. Are you doing anything after school today?
 
Nina: Um....just my English lessons.
 
Hiroki: I can definitely see your improvement. *smiles*
 
Nina: *blushes* Thanks...Nina...I mean, I hope I can improve a lot. If I'm staying here, it'll be difficult to have bad grammar. *laughs*
 
Hiroki: Yeah...
 
Nina: *notices far away look in Hiroki's eyes* Um, is something wrong?
 
Hiroki: Huh? Oh! It's nothing. *notices Ayu*
 
Ayu: Hi Nina, hi Hiroki. I can't believe we're graduating this year! I'm so nervous.
 
Nina: Yeah. But it means we can work and earn money! *claps excitedly*
 
Hiroki: That's true. I've been meaning to buy a car.
 
Ayu: *surprised* already?
 
Hiroki: *nods* yeah. It's better than riding the bus everyday, or walking home.
 
Nina: That's true. But of course, *whispers* I can always teleport you guys home.
 
Ayu: *checks to see if anyone is nearby* Ha, yeah. Oh, I've been meaning to ask, is Tetsushi still ok after finding out that Nina is a witch?
 
Hiroki: Not really. He's still mad that no one told him earlier, but a bit freaked out.
 
Nina: *frowns* Why? Because I'm a witch?
 
Hiroki: Probably because that explains everything weird that has been going on.
 
Nina: *smiles sheepishly* Yeah, that would certainly explain everything.
 
Ayu: Hey, Nina, I love your new leg warmers!
 
Nina: *beams and twirls* Thanks! I knitted them...with magic. Nina...I mean, I fail miserably at knitting.
Hiroki: *notices time* Well, we better get to class. `
 
Nina: Yeah. Bye, Ayu!
 
Ayu: *waves* later!
 
*after school*
 
Nina: *sipping bubble tea* *thinking* maybe I'll skip English lessons today. I mean, Hiroki must be disappointed that I'm not going to hang out with him today. I know! I'll surprise him!
 
*Nina takes out her magic PC*
Nina: *mumbles* I shouldn't have to use a PC to find people...oh well. It's quicker than finding them using other forms of magic...
 
*peers at screen*
 
Nina: ?!?!?! He's with a girl!! Ayu? Ayu dear? *spins around* Oh yeah. She's at tennis....
 
 
Nina: There has to be a decent explanation! I must go and see for myself. *teleports to where Hiroki is. Hides behind a counter.*
 
Nina: I'm at a sushi buffet?
 
Hiroki: Here, Mishii, try some of this onigri. It's delicious!
 
Mishii [a girl with layered black hair and bright green eyes]: Thanks! Yum...it's really good.
 
Nina: ?!?! What is going on? Is this a....date?
 
Hiroki: I'm sorry I was late today. I had to make sure Nina wasn't following me.
 
Mishii: *confused* Nina...? Oh yes, that classmate of yours. Why would she follow you? *reaches for her steaming green tea*
 
Nina: Just a classmate?! *raises her eyebrows*
 
Hiroki: It's just that...she's just obsessed with me. *laughs*
 
Nina: *steaming with anger* What? I'm obsessed with him? What is that supposed to mean? I thought we were going out!!!!!
 
Mishii: Aww...it's okay. Once you tell everyone we're going out, she'll just fade away. *smiles shyly at Hiroki*
 
Nina: ...What did she just say? They're...I...They're going out?
 
Hiroki: Yeah....*suddenly notices Nina* *stands up quickly, obviously confused and startled*
 
Nina: *notices she is spotted* How COULD you? After I gave up everything to stay here with...with you and Ayu dear? *bursts into tears and runs outside* *teleports when no one is looking*
 
Hiroki: *runs outside* Nina! There's a reason! *stands outside, bewildered*
 
Mishii: *straightening her cashmere scarf* Who was that? Nina? Oh dear, she is a stalker.
 
Hiroki: *brushes away Mishii* I have to find her.
 
Mishii: Why? Unless.....you want me to complete the reason I came to earth?
 
Hiroki: *stops in his tracks* No. Please, don't.
 
Mishii: *smirks* Then, for the safety of everyone you care about, don't follow her. Don't talk to her.
 
Hiroki: But...ok. As long as you don't....you know. *bites lip*
 
Mishii: As long as you keep your half of our promise, I'll keep mine.
 
********************will continue if 2 or more ratings that are good!!*******************