Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Whipped Cream and Other Delights ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Whipped Cream And Other Delights

By Midnight Star

All Utena disclaimers apply! This fic does contain a few sexual scenes. So all those under 18 and those whom are offended by them please leave and read another fic! Also please read the Author's notes at the end for an explanation on the holidays.

************************************************************** *************

Touga was driving home from the university. He had just gotten out of class and was looking forward to seeing Utena. When was eating his lunch, Touga had found a note inside a small box that said :

Your Valentine treat awaits you when you come home tonight.

Utena

During his final lecture, Touga wondered what Utena had in store for him. He stared at his watch and impatiently waited for the lecture to end. Just when he couldn't take it anymore, the professor dismissed the class.

"Utena, I'm home." Touga said when he got inside. He was surprised to find that Utena wasn't in the living room. Touga then saw a trail of red and pink rose petals on the floor that ended at the door of their bedroom.

Touga followed the trail and entered through the opened door. Once he was inside, Touga saw Utena lying seductively in the middle of their huge bed. She was wearing a black silk robe and said in a sensual tone "Happy Valentine's Day, darling."

Utena then gave him a heart shaped package. Touga opened it and inside was a bottle of chocolate whipped cream. "This is certainly better than a box of chocolate." He said with a grin on his face.

He stripped down to his black silk boxers and joined Utena in their bed. They shared a long hot passionate kiss. When they got out of that kiss for air, Touga opened and removed Utena's robe. He then shook the can and sprayed the whipped cream on Utena's collarbone. Touga licked the whipped cream off. "You usually taste good without this but I hate to see a really good gift go to waste." He told her.

"Thanks…" Utena replied.

Touga then placed a good sized amount of whipped cream on one of Utena's breast. Utena let out a soft moan. After he licked the breast clean, Touga did the same thing to the other. After giving Utena's breast his full attention, Touga placed more whipped cream on Utena's firm stomach.

Utena arched her body for him as his experienced tongue licked her stomach clean. When he was finished, Touga put the whipped cream aside. He placed tongue inside of her pink folds. Utena cried out Touga's name in sheer bliss but fought off her climax.

When he had his fill, their tongues once again danced in their mouths. Without breaking that kiss they had switched places.

Now Utena picked up the can of whipped cream and shook it. She placed some of it on Touga's chest. Touga began softly as Utena explored his chest with the whipped cream and her tongue. Utena was about to put more whipped cream on his stomach when she discovered that the can was empty. "Hey! You didn't leave that much for me." Utena told him teasingly.

"But I thought that is my gift." Touga replied just as teasingly.

"Humph … Since tonight is Valentine's Day I'll forget that you said that." She answered.

Utena then planted fiery hot kisses on Touga's stomach. She placed her hand inside his boxers and stroked the entire length of his manhood. Touga was now screaming Utena's name in sheer bliss.

She could feel that Touga's manhood was rock hard, so she removed his boxers. With Touga's help Utena entered him. Touga placed his hands on her hips and it wasn't too long before they had a good rhythm going. With each thrust they screamed loudly till they reached their climax.

After she felt Touga's seed enter her, Utena got off of Touga but quickly placed her head on his chest. When they caught their breath, Touga asked "Where did you get that can of whipped cream? I never knew there was chocolate whipped cream."

After giggling at his question, Utena answered "I got that when I went shopping yesterday. I was going to buy your favorite box of chocolate but when I saw that it made me think of a couple of weeks ago when you said that you wanted me in a mountain of whipped cream. Also I thought that you would like that much better."

"Indeed I do. That was the best Valentine's Day gift I ever had. How about a shower before dinner?" Touga replied.

Utena nodded her head and Touga helped her out of bed. They walked hand in hand to the bathroom. Touga turned on the water and when it was the right temperature, Utena went in first with Touga following right behind her.

Once they were inside, they shared very passionate kiss. Touga went behind Utena and grabbed the body wash. After the water had touched Utena's body, he began rubbing it on her shoulders. He then rubbed it on each of her arms. Utena began to moan when Touga sensually rubbed her breasts. Touga also planted kisses on Utena's neck.

"Lower…" Utena moaned.

Touga gently touched her check and once again their tongues danced in each others mouths. He dropped the body wash and granted her request by his hands slowly traveling to her stomach. Utena's moans grew louder when Touga's fingers stroked her womanhood. "Touga, I need you in me now!" She screamed out.

He entered her from behind. Touga placed his arms around her waist. Utena wrapped her arms around Touga's neck.

After a few thrusts, they had a good rhythm going. Both of them were in the throws of passion. Utena transferred her hands from Touga's neck to the glass wall of the shower. With each thrust her hands pounded on the wall.

To heighten her pleasure more, Touga took one of his arms off of her waist and placed a couple of fingers in her neither region. He began stroking it. Utena bit her bottom lip as her body was on edge. She loudly moaned Touga's name as an intense orgasm overtook her. Touga soon followed her and again she felt his seed enter her. They both collapsed on the floor.

"You're bad." Utena said afterwards when she caught her breath.

"Well my love, I believe you did enjoy yourself." He replied.

Touga helped Utena up. Without any further distractions they proceeded to wash each other. Utena then turned the water off. Once they were out, the two young lovers dried each other off. They went back into their bedroom to get dressed and went out to Touga's favorite restaurant.

March 14 (White Day)

Utena had just gotten home. She had a long and hard day. As soon as she opened the door, she saw rose petals of many colors. The further she walked in, she saw that the living room was covered with red, pink, white and yellow roses. "A rose for every time I've been thinking about you today." Touga said when Utena saw him.

"Humph… You didn't have to buy out the florist on my account." She replied.

"It seems like someone had a bad day today. Don't worry, tonight will make up for it. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes." Touga told her.

Utena went to their bedroom to change. Since she felt guilty about taking her day out on Touga, she put Touga's favorite dress on her. It was a beige dress that fit her figure very well and was a few inches above her knees. The dress was so low cut that most of her breast showed. She then did her hair and put a little bit of perfume on.

"You're looking beautiful as always." Touga said when Utena came into the dinning room.

"Umm… Thanks. I'm sorry took my day out on you." Utena replied.

She saw that the food on the table were all of her favorites. Touga pushed in her chair and then seated himself.

While they were eating, Utena noticed a smirk graced Touga's features. "Wonder what's he up to?" She thought.

After dinner and the table was cleared, Touga brought out a plateful of strawberries and champagne. He opened the bottle then poured it into the glasses. "May we have a lifetime of romantic moments." He toasted.

Utena blushed a little. She took a sip and reached for a strawberry. Utena noticed that there was something hidden among them. She pushed them aside and was taken by surprise when she saw a ring. It was a two carat emerald cut diamond ring.

When Utena turned her head, she saw Touga near her on one knee. "Will you grant me the honor of becoming my wife?" Touga asked.

"Of course I'll marry you! Now get up off the floor, it reminds me of the time you asked to be my servant." Utena replied.

Touga got off the floor and placed the ring on her left hand. Utena then asked "Isn't it too soon to get married?"

"A month from now you'll be in your final year of high school and I'll be in my final year of college. I won't let marriage stop you from going to college. Also we've been living together as a couple since you've started high school. I thought that it was time to make it legal. It won't be for a while . How does Tanabata (Star Festival) next year sound to you?" Touga answered.

"That sounds like a perfect day for a wedding." Utena told him. Touga pulled her in for a congratulatory kiss.

He then picked her up and carried her to their bedroom. Once inside he placed her on the bed. Touga planted kisses on her neck. His tongue then traveled downwards to her breast.

They quickly removed their clothes. "Since it's still White Day, I'll let the lady go first." Touga said when his back was on the mattress.

"Thanks…" Utena replied.

Once again they kissed but this time it was much more drawn out. Utena then took one of Touga's fingers and placed it in her mouth. She could hear him moaning softly while she was sucking his finger.

From there Utena, planted small hot kisses from his hand to his chest. Her tongue then explored every inch of Touga's chest. She placed one hand on his erect manhood and stroked the whole length.

Utena switched her hand with her mouth. Touga stroked Utena's pink silky hair while her head bobbed up and down. It wasn't too long before Utena felt Touga's hot liquid released in her mouth. She swallowed it and then licked him clean.

The young lovers gazed into each others eyes then shared a long hot passionate kiss. By the time they had come out of that kiss, they had switched places. Touga lightly kissed every inch of Utena's flesh.

Utena's fingers sifted though Touga's long crimson locks as he went down on her. After having his fill, Touga went up and placed his tongue in her very willing mouth. From the look in her eyes, Touga knew that she wanted him in her. Utena wrapped her legs around Touga's hips as he entered her. They moved as one and screamed out loud into the night until they reached their second climax.

They shared a few intimate kisses before Touga rolled off of her. He quickly had her back in his arms and placed the blanket over them. Soon sleep overtook their bodies. The next day they both stayed home and spent the whole day loving each other.

***************************************************************** **********

Hope you enjoy this. This was written as a challenge by a friend. I got the title from a old album. Thought that it fit this fic to a tee.

Here's the info on the holidays, for those who are not familiar with Japanese holidays:

Valentine's Day is celebrated differently in Japan that it is elsewhere in the world. The ladies give the man that they love or have a crush on some chocolate. It can also apply to employers giving it to co-workers. The chocolate is usually homemade.

White Day is celebrate a month later when the guys return the favor. The more he is in love with the woman the more ornate the gift.

Tanabata (Star Festival) is celebrated on July 7. It is one of the most romantic days of the year for couples. People also put their wishes on a bamboo pole.