Vampire Hunter (Darkstalkers) Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Story of the Crimson Horse ❯ First Blood ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
[Ranma][Xover][Darkstalker][Hellsing][SM]
Story of the Crimson Horse




STORY OF THE CRIMSON HORSE
by JC "Spaceman" Giles.
newfiespaceman@yahoo.ca
Sunday, January 13, 2002
***
[Disclaimer] I don't own Ranma, Nightwarriors: Darkstalker's Revenge, Hellsing, or Sailor Moon. No Profit, Infridgement, or Offense. This is a Fanfic.
[Warning] vampirism, graphic violence, mild profanity.
[XTRA]
Special Thanks to Necrovore <Orange3560@aol.com>
***
Prologue: First Blood

[Hellsing Office]

Integral Wingacy Hellsing. A Royal-blooded human whos sow purpose is to make the world humans only.

Miss Hellsing sits at desk reviewing two large folders, one black, one white.

The Black Folder is filled with poilice reports, autopsies, Interpol files, and a map with red lines pointing to a area in Japan.

The White Folder marked "Tendou Nerima Archive" shows pictures and stats of various fighters by the names of Saotome, Ranma; Tendou, Akane; Hibiki, Ryouga; Nyu Shan Pu; etc... It was information on various fights and damage assessments. It also has interesting Xtra files.

She finally makes decides.

"Walter, call Alucard and Ceras. Tell them to head for Nerima district in Tokyo, Japan. I'll send them the files."

She stares at a picture of Ranma.

<A God-Slayer! If the vamps get there hands on him, we may lose the battle for humanity.>

***
[Cherry Hill Temple]
[Late Night]

Rei is not dreaming. Rei is not having a reading of the future. Rei is experience something else.

Within Rei Hino's mind, the senses are assaulted.

Rei, as Sailor Mars, stands infront of a old dojo facing a koi pond. She hears the water dripping and feels the wind blowing.

Suddenly, the wind picks up and begins to howl. The sky darkens with crimson clouds and everything takes on a red hue, like blood. Black shadowy forms like bats fly and swirl across the menacing sky.

Rei sees a young woman near the pond sorrounded by angry flames. She can't see the woman's face, only her short hair reminding her of Ami.

The womans form convulses and another form tears from her body as if she was a paper costume. The form of taller woman with bat-like wings and glowing red eyes. Eyes which burn into Rei's frail form.

She turns 180 degrees away from the disturbing sight and is sorrounded by a stampede of horses? Numberous Stallions made of blue-tinted shadows. Wild primal spectres that send scorching heat into her soul.

As the stampede clears, she sees a man, his face is also hidden, but she can see a pigtail. Another larger person bursts from his body. A larger man with glowing eyes and the afterimages of a dragon and a tiger.

Rei turns 90 degrees and sees two more shadowy figures; a red-clothed man and a woman with short spiky orange hair. Both with a aura of mystery. Both with Red eyes.

She panicks and turns her back to the duo and sees another terrifying sight. Hotaru.

The same Messiah of Silence weilding the Silence Glaive she had seen in visions during the Deathbuster battles, except for a black aura.

Rei watches in horror as Hotaru's form is torn away like the Ami-like girl to reveal a stronger Hotaru with solid black eyes. She has a ceuel smile.

Rei watches as a image of Crystal Tokyo behind her crumbles to dust.

Rei wakes up, pale and shaking. She would have scream if a wave of pain silenced her. A faint trickle of blood falls from her mouth.

<Someone, Help me!>
***
[Nerima]

Akane Tendou is angry. Very Angry. She and Ranma had yet another fight about her cooking. After pounding the "Macho Jerk" into the hardwood, she decided to take a walk.

<BAKA! I worked so hard on that meal and then you insult me! I worked so hard.>

Still, angry she doesn't see the eyes in the dark.

Within the darkness, two red eyes watch. They stare intently a Akane with a vison full of red.

<You shall be the first... Crimson!>

[End of Prologue]