Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Curiosity ❯ Curiosity ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
"Father," Aido's daughter, Ritsu, pokes her fathers shoulder. He looked up from the book he was currently reading and smiled at the six year old."Yes?"

"What was mommy like?" the girls emerald eyes sparkled,

The question startled the Aristocrat, making him slightly nervous."Ah, well, she was kind...and fun,"

The small girl tilts her head in disappointment."That's it?" she asked, clutching onto the violet pillow she brought with her.

"Hmm," the man looked up, tapping his finger on his chin. The lightbulb finally went off, as he turned his head look at the impatient girl.

"She was very stubborn, and curious, like you," Ritsu grins,"Really, what did she like to do!"

"She was a great artist, and she loved to talk," Aido smiled, remembering how she would keep him up all day with her talking.

The older vampire waited of the next question.

"What was mommy, a vampire?" Ritsu asked after a long silence.

"A human, a vampire hunter in specific."

The six year old eyes widened. "So she killed people like us!" Aido chuckled "Your mommy was a nice vampire hunter," the older vampire smiled.

"Oh," Ritsu squirmed around, slightly uncomfortable with the next question.

"...How did she die?" Aido's icy blue eyes widened, and looked at his daughter. It took the man a while to decide whether to tell her or not. After another long silence, he looked up from his lap and looked at his daughter.

"It's time to go to bed," Aido ruffled Ritsu's reddish-brown hair. The little girl huffed,"I don't wanna," she crossed her arms, and looked to the side. "I wanna know more about mommy!"

Aido picked up his daughter, ignoring the punches she's throwing at his chest.

"That can wait, Ritsu,"