Vampire Princess Miyu Fan Fiction ❯ When Friends are True-A Vampire Miyu Saga ❯ Disclaimers and Notes ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]




Disclaimer and Notes



Disclaimer and Notes

Please keep in mind that the original characters of Vampire Princess Miyu belong to their creators and publishers. We are not making money from this.

As a few notes this in particular story in being based off the Shin (New) Vampire Princess Miyu manga. This fanfic will take the general story line of Vampire Miyu and extend it to heights that pervious authors have not taken before. As far as we known, this has never been done with this particular anime/manga/OAV before. Hopefully it will inspire others to writing fanfics like it. Much praise goes out to authors of Vampire Miyu fanfiction, but this story will focus more on than banishing the stray Shinma to the Dark. Many of our own ideas will be introduced in this story, so if anyone has any questions to them or if something was not clarified well enough, let us know.

This fanfic will parody a few others animes, such as Princess Mononoke, Ranma Nibun-No-Ichi, Magic Knight Rayearth, Neon Genisis Evangelion and the series The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. These also belong to their creators and publishers.

As a warning, this story contains graphic violence, strong language and "lemon" or "ecchi" jokes throughout. We will not apologize to those who are offended by this. If any content does offend anyone in language or "lemon" or "ecchi" jokes, please do not read it. We will not take it off because of this. Persons who enjoy this anime have a right to enjoy this story. In other words, recommended for mature audiences only; you have been warned.

We kept many terms used in this story as the original Japanese words, which are italicized, such as Kanshisha (Guardian), Mashujutsu (The Dark Exorcism) as well as a few others. This also goes for the language of the Chinese Shinma, which is purely fictional. One mistake that we repeatedly scorn ourselves for is the incorrect pronunciation when Miyu says "Larva". Since he has a Latin name, technically she would not be able to pronounce it correctly. It would come out more as "Laba" or "Lava" or something along those lines. The same goes for the other Japanese Shinma, but the story was too far along before we realized this mistake.

The font styles have been changed for certain types of speech. Thoughts are also italicized, and the voices of the Elders are all in small caps and beings of a greater importance are italicized small caps.

There are some other fanfictions that we have we have written, but they are more of "Spamfics". These were actually written by our friend, Arachnophiliac, so she deserves the credit for those. These include a few characters from the When Friends are True series. It would be more recommended reading the first few chapter of the fanfic before reading the Spamfics.

We thank our friends Web Countess Kei, Amy (Olymia) and Shiromori for their support and inspiration.

Enjoy the story!

Kyheena, Pandaran, Arachniphiliac, and Kitsune182.