Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Christmas With Esca ❯ Kristin To the Rescue ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Christmas With Esca

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

A/N: I hope u guys like this so far! And PLEASE PEOPLE! SOME FEEDBACK!! I need more people to get in here!

*/*/*/*/*/*

As Destiny-chan was sulking about the fact that she had received absolutely NOTHING even though she herself was hosting the whole dang party, two new people entered the room.

The girl had blonde hair with blue eyes and obviously the two were a couple because they had walked in hand in hand.

"Hey, Dee!" the girl said coming up to our authoress.

"Celena-chan!" Destiny said smiling at her fellow writer, "Hey Brad…Uh what's with the dress?" she gazed at the rather big poofy dress the other girl was wearing.

"Just felt like looking weird. ^_^"

"Um I see. Oh presents!"

"Yeah I brought these. Here's a new shirt for Van, chocolates for Hitomi and Millerna, sanity for Dilly, a deeper voice for Merle, and a piece of my mind for Dornkirk!" She beamed at everyone as she handed them their gifts.

"I'm gonna go mingle k, Dee?" and without another thought she walked off with Brad. Destiny shrugged her shoulders with a sigh and went over to torture Dilly.

"Jess I mean Dee," Kristin wheezed as she came up to her friend panting with a present in hand.

"Geeze, Kris what happened to you?" The blonde glared. "I ran all the way to the friggin mall to get you this and all you can say is 'GEEZE'??!"

"Presents!" Destiny gushed as she let go of Dilaudau and grabbed for the gift. "Oh Krissy you shouldn't have! Ahahahhaahh MKR VOLUME ONE!!" Everyone in the room sweatdropped as our authoress (me) began a strange victory dance.

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

Kristin: Hello everyone. Jess I mean Dee is off reading the MKR book or whatever that I gave her so I'm here to say the A/N. Eh hem. Her e-mails moongiggles89@hotmail if you wanna be part of the story. K? K. Happy Holidays!