Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ From The Inside ❯ From The Inside ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

'From the Inside' Copyright Linkin Park, Meteora. I do't own it, never will. Characters belong to Progect Weiss, once again I do not own them and the character featured is based off the last image of Carnival 2000, one of the Weiss music videos

I don't know who to trust no surprise
(Everyone feels so far away from me)
Happy thoughts sift through dust and the lies
(Trying not to break but I'm so tired of this deceit)
(Every time I try to make myself get back up on my feet)
(All I ever think about is this)
(All the tiring time between)
(And how trying to put my trust in you just takes so much out of me)

The rain shifted into a heavier onslaught as the moonless sky glared upon him. The honking and skidding of cars on the wet pavement, was low in hearing. The chain creaked slightly as it continued it stroll back and forth slowly in the harsh wind. He sat there, lonely and frightened, depressed and despondent. The lone earring dangling from his ear, catching the light of a nearby light as it swayed to and fro. The moon licked skin glowed as the lights changed from red to yellow to green. The scream of the powerful motor of a sports car whizzed by in a blur. Echoing within his mind, bring back the memory of the night.

Take everything from the inside and throw it all away
Cuz I swear for the last time I won't trust myself with you

He stared at the other man, uncertainty glowing within his eyes. He held the katana in confusion. The darkened blonde warrior gazed upon his new pupil- with disgust. His eyes flashed as the red head, turned a left. The click of her heels echoing against the bare room, he spoke calm and quickly. Wanting to end their time together as quickly as they could. The red hair boy looked at him in uncertainty, and the training began. That was months ago, Fujimiya Ran found himself in an unfamiliar setting, as he awoke to find himself not in his own apartment. He found himself looking at his sensei sitting on the windowsill with a coy smile upon his face. The young swordsman face crumbled as spades of what happened earlier began to show. The coy smile deepened upon the face of the man on the window.

Tension is building inside steadily
(Everyone feels so far away from me)
Heavy thoughts forcing their way out of me
(Trying not to break but I'm so tired of this deceit)
(Every time I try to make myself get back up on my feet)
(All I ever think about is this)
(All the tiring time between)
(And how trying to put my trust in you just takes so much out of me)

He couldn't stop crying, the pain was insane. The fatigue of trying to push him off and running away was taking its toll. He pressed his swollen cheek against the mattress putting pressure upon it hoping it wouldn't swell too badly. He closed his eyes and tried to think of something else, the moans and groans were distracting him to go into heavy thoughts. He felt the calloused hands tightened, the pushing beginning at a higher tempo. He felt more tears building, he felt sick with himself as his body reacted in unison. He released a ragged grasp, as the man climaxed and collapsed on top of him. He still couldn't release his wrists from their bonds, he cursed silently as he continued his work as the older man withdrew and fell onto the other side of him, a peaceful look on his face. The seventeen-year-old assassin was working feverishly. The sky began to crackle as another thunderstorm began. Does the sky cry with me?

Take everything from the inside and throw it all away
Cuz I swear for the last time I won't trust myself with you

Manx continued her ranting at him, going onto the range of two hours. The fiery red head was furious with the allegations the young swordsman prodigy was setting before her. She was astonished that one of the youngest people to have drawn upon the katana with such ferocity was claiming his teacher of allegations worthy of prison. His head was lowered in what she believed was shame, as the sensei stood their behind his superior. Smirking at him, as he knew the he had won the heart and trust of Kitada Hanae. Ran raised his head, bolted from the chair and attacked the older man, catching both older assassins off guard.

I won't waste myself on you
You
You Waste myself on you
You
You

He didn't feel the numerous bodies and limbs trying to pull him off, the stunned man. He was driven to kill and he wasn't going to stop until he was sure he completed his mission. Without his katana, he used his fists and began to destroy the man's face and upper body. The only thing that stopped his blood lust was a two pairs of strong arms, lifting him off the unconscious body. He began thrashing about like a cat, irritated by something. He was exhausted but acted upon his reserve of adrenaline as he tried even harder. The person latched on his legs held even tighter as they exited the room and into an elevator, were they promptly dropped him onto the ground.

I'll take everything from the inside and throw it all away
Cuz I swear for the last time I won't trust myself with you

The two people stared down on him, he stopped thrashing looked up at them. The younger one clutched his arm as he rubbed the sore area, teal blue eyes looked at him with concern. He brushed away his brown hair the fell into his eyes, and smiled and slowly waved. Aya glared heavily upon him, which removed the smile. The other man scared him, because of his looks. The nineteen-year-old blonde, looked upon him coolly. The man squatted down and lifted up the pale skin, observing a large bruise on his side, now half covered by the black shirt. "I believe you. My name is Kudou Yohji, this is Hidaka Ken, your new teammates."

Everything from the inside and just throw it all away
Cuz I swear for the last time I won't trust myself with you
You
You

"What? What do you mean teammates?" The tired voice was barely audible as he felt the serenade of sleep approaching quickly. Both took notice of this and picked him up, each holding him by his shoulders. "Don't worry Abyssinian, we'll explain it later just go to sleep."