Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ From The Inside ❯ By Myself ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

There was no sense of isolation...no sense of silence as Tokyo, Japan quaked from a small tremor from a recent earthquake weeks before hand. The sound of rushing cars was comforting, the honking, the screeching and the whining of the invention of transportation were something that he couldn't think of not hearing daily. He could hear the cheers, yells and screams of the civilians below him, carrying out their daily lives as if nothing could ever touch them, as if they were immortal and higher beings than anything else. He watched as a woman's bag was taken from her, a young girl running clutching onto the stolen item as the older ran after her trying to find her through the swarm of bodies.
People seemed arrogant in this time and place, he sighed and chuckled. He realized that this judgment could yield an unsuspecting surprise; everything was something waiting to appear. He brushed aside a lock of strawberry blonde hair, his deep blue eyes chilled with kindness and hope for the future. He wore the clothing he usually reserved for missions, but finding himself in need of trying something different, he had decided to try this approach. The soft wind began to blow behind him, brushing his hair back into his face, the darken jacket lapping against his arms.

He turned a jumped slightly of the ledge and back down onto the tar roof, the tar immediately began to merge with the soles of his shoes, making it harder for him to walk back to the other side of the tall rectangular building, and onto the fire ladder that creaked under his weight as he moved down closer the bustle of the flower shop. His shift had just ended just twenty minutes earlier as he looked at his watch, he sighed and entered the fray of people. He was tired as their seemed to be more and more people coming to the shop, by the dozen each day. His thoughts ran aimlessly like the direction he was drifting, he fell upon the thought Yohji had given him.

Should I try and find a friend?

Tsukiyono Omi blended deep into the crowd, becoming distant, and unfeeling as he felt abstract from his own body. He ignored the waving calls, whistling and shouting for his attention from admirers far away. His become darker, soulless as he felt someone beckoning to him far away.

What do I do to ignore them behind me?
Do I follow my instincts blindly?Do I hide my pride / from these bad dreams
And give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?
Do I / sit here and try to stand it?
Or do I / try to catch them red handed?
Do I trust some and get fooled by phoniness,
Or do I trust nobody and live in loneliness?
Because I can't hold on / when I'm stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I'm lost within
I put on my daily facade but then
I just end up getting hurt again
By myself [myself]
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself

'By Myself.'-Linkin Park,Hybrid Theory
Part Two- By Myself

He stares at the electric clock beside his bed, it black surface melding in with the rest of the room. The bed is made neatly, the entire room is spotless, a pair of black shoes sit at attention next to his door. The bedside dresser it just below a yard, two white drawers opened with small knobs. Both tightly closed. Next to the dresser is the slim katana that he holds so dear. It stands leaning against the dresser proudly the dark aroma of its blood drench steel is smelt by one person. The window is open full, it is raining pouring outside, the clapping of small droplets clang heavily against the building, giving moisture to the shaken earth. All motion outside has stopped, only the sound of the clapping water and hollow of the wind is heard, embracing everything around it.

The soft window seat stretching just over three feet long, two feet wide, the soft curtain tickle the dark object curled upon it. It leans against its frame, legs drawn up tightly and arms within, neck bent forward, head leaning forward, resting. His hair appears a dark red, a darker crimson. His eyes half closed yet alert, and ready. He does not feel the cold nor the warmth. The door opens, it creaks and groans make the man shiver despite himself. He hears the soft padding of feet, opening unwanted memories.

The lazy sun had drifted high into the sky, he weakly wakes up and tries to look at the haze filled room. He groans as he feels the worst headache he had since a few days before, and other days as well. He is shaking all over as he tries to lift himself from the thin sheets of the bed, only then does he see the silhoutte of a figure leaning against an open window. A cigarette dangling from his lips, his eyes closed reminiscing. "S-Sensei...what is g-going on here? How did I get h-here. I don't remember..." He saw the catlike motion of his sensei coming closer to him, his body responded without his mind telling him to do so. He pressed himself in the corner of the wall, the thin sheet around his middle, his body is searching for any weapon. His mind is unsure of why is master is looking at him with a look a sadness, rapture...and lust. His eyes widened at the realization. He tries o run, but it caught immediately, and thrown onto the bed.

He screams.

He is slapped roughly, he is dazed once more and is blind. He hears his sensei cursing as the door is bouncing pummeled with bangs on the door, two people stand at the door shouting and hitting it. He moves away from his intended prize. The boy runs and locks himself into the study. Crying miserably of shame and fear.

"Aya, calm down its only me! Its Yohji, Ran! Stop trying to get away from me!"

His eyes unfog, the look of shame a terror disappears, he feels the clapping rain upon his skin, the hollow wind brushing against his skin. He hears Yohji screaming for Ken to help him. He is dangling from his window, only supporter by Yohji's hands around his right wrist. His eyes now clear, uncertainty takes over. How had he gotten there, the alarm goes off on the silent alarm clock on the dark bedside dresser beside the katana. Four numbers appear on it is blinking red four numbers: 12:00.

;-;

Omi sits under the park tree, his wiry frame against the warm trunk. He is curled up into a warm ball, his jacket partly protecting his legs. He feels safe and warm in dream land. He had previously given up on his location discovering he was far than half the city away from his beloved shop. In his minds he thinks about his many friends and allies, a single though lands on Naoe Nagi. He doesn't feel the prescence of another mind slowly putting him deeper into dreamland. Nor does he care, that a pair of arms pick him carefully. He snuggles into the warm fold of the chest. Not caring who or what it is. He did not know the rain drops moving away from him, he did not know he was carefully placed into a black car, he did not known his head rested in the lap of one of Schrawz. He dreams turn to the sadness deep within his heart, he feels his tatter soul blow in the breeze.

Tick-tock, tick-tock

Goes the clock in the kitchen, Yohji is bandaging Aya's arm in which he lashed out and shattered upon the glass pane in his room. Ken is cleaning up the mess upstairs, Aya learns Omi is missing just he doesn't care. Not on this night, he won't. Not on one of these nights. He feels the soft caress of Yohji's hand brush against him, he shudders and Yohji whimpers. "Aya...I'm sorry...I didn't realize...I believed you had gotten over the differences of those nights long ago, I'm sorry I shouldn't have intruded like that."
"You couldn't have known. It was your footsteps really, it reminded me of Him."

Ran stood up and turned and looked at his companion. His eyes down casted as he looked at his friend's face. A mixture of regret, sorry anger and guilty hung around Yohji as his thoughts lingered. Aya was surprised to feel Ken hug him from behind, Ken's face laying on his shoulders, his eyes troubled. "I miss you Ran. I miss the way you were before training."
"I miss that Ran to, I miss him too."