Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ From The Inside ❯ Be Myself ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dawn rose slowly on Koneko no Sume, and yet the warm atmosphere the building created was now gone, fleeting like that of the heavy rain and wind of the night before. All the rooms were dark and cold, Aya's window still open and slightly warm breeze blows in. The bed is still made, the katana still leans upon the bedside dresser, the black clock has four numbers blaring on its black screen: 6:46. The shoes beside the door is still there, everything is closed and proper. All rooms are like that, untouched and undisturbed. The house is seemingly empty, the kitchen table hold drops of blood, unused bandages and disinfectant, everything else in the kitchen is put away and untouched.

The basement is the only thing that is different from the rest off the home and flower shop, dark and warm, the televsion is off and silent. Everything is put away, everything is neat except for three bundles occupying the the chairs. Darken blankets surround their huddled forms, one taking the couch the other two the remaing chairs. Ken and Yohji take up the two chairs, the light sound of breathing coming from both, the couch is occupied by eyes, his slim body curcled up into a ball, his eyes are open as he looks at the television. His eyes are sadned adn downcasted.
Omi forgive me about not caring about you last night.

I ask why, but in my mind
I can't rely on myself
I can't hold on
To what I want when I'm stretched so thin
Its all too much to take in
I can't hold on
To anything watching everything spin
With thoughts of failure sinking in

'Be Myself' Pre chorus and Chorus, Linkin Park
Part Three- Be Myself

Omi said nothing.
He would say nothing, as long as a figure sat indian style before him in the dark. He was drowsy, confused and had a headache and was not in the mood for 'Ken' to be in the same room as him. He watched the cat like movement as the figure stood up and approached him, his eye glowing furiously in the pale moonlight. Omi withdrew a shaky breath at realization dawned on him and he began to fall back against the corner wall, he heard the blade being released from the hilt and the dark smile and chuckle sound. Omi whimpered as Farfarfello grabbed him and drew him toward his chest, the blade's point at his neck, he felt the point breaking into his skin slowly,and felt the welling of blood.


"Please stop..."
"God will cry over his angel."
"Please..."
"Farfarfello you can play with the kitten later."
Farfarfello dropped the strawberry haired boy who scuttled back into his corner, he heard Schuldig chuckle at the sight of him doing so. Schuldig took Farfarfello away, though giving a fleeting look to Omi who only winced and made Farfarfello grin. Omi sighed as he heard the the lock door close. Where were Aya, ken and Yohji at? Why was he waking up to seeing FARFARFELLO in the same room as him? He thought about yesterday's events thinking off how he had ended up in his situation.If only I found a place to sleep! I wouldn't be in this mess.

He slowly got off the bed and looked around his new 'home', the entire room was bare, a desk and dresser were there as with a small bathroom and closet. He looked through everything trying to find something, he found nothing. He collapsed onto the bed, curcled up and withdrew into himself.He missed Weiss and as scared to death of his stay in the rooms of Schrawz.

;-;

Aya sat quietly as he watched the other two grown men sleep, he enjoyed the cold feeling the stairway against his back bone and the hot cup of tea in his hands. His eyes were focused and alert, waiting to her any sound from Omi or anything supicious. He sighed and his shoulders slumped as thought about himself not yet telling Omi about himself. After all these years working with the teenaged hacker he still didn't have the courage to tell him about those few days of the year that one of his other sides appeared: Fear. Aya contemplated about where Omi was, when a thought struck him: Schrawz. More precisely Farfarfello. His heart filled with anger as he thought about Schrawz. Could they have Omi in their possession? He heard Ken stirring and decided to go upstairs into his own room, hoping that he wasn't the one who disturbed Ken.

Omi was not having the best day of his life, it was now 9:30 by what the clock said and more than enoug htimes Farfarfello had came in to study him, Omi shivered at the thought of the lone eye following him around the room, holding his knife as if he waited for the right moment to strike. Omi made a small sound as Farfarfello tried to approach and Omi had to hid in the closet as Farfarfello tried getting to him the last time. Schuldig had to get Nagi in order to bring him out, and he was terrified Farfarfello would reappear and try his luck once more with his 'kitten'.

Schuldig told him Farfarfello was just being a little excited about having him here and so near to him. He said Farfarfello would calm down later on. Ih survived long enough.Omi once again walked to the door and felt the open door knob, he could easily walk out and run for the door now. He wasn't stupid though, Crawford could predict him doing it, Farfarfello could be outside the door waiting for him, Nagi could be out there or Schuldig. He was fine with the option of staying put inside the room.Turned away from the door and sat on the bed and looked out the window, he saw the small people down below him as the cars screeched by and tall building loomed all around and overhead. The thought of killing himself occured to him but he shook that thought away, he wasn't going to kill himself over this. Farfarfello would do it for him.

You would like Farfarfello to kill you, hmm?:
:I have no idea how I'm talking to you.:
:It simple think about it and I hear it, is that so hard?:
:Please leave me alone:
:While you slept you thought of our little Nagi, why is that?:

Omi's heart stopped.

:please leave me alone...:
:I won't leave until you answer unless you want me to look it up.:
:Schuldig, how do you know...:
:Quite easily, while you sleep your mental defenses are down, you have known and it was quite easy to access. I have yet to tell Nagi, but I want to know now.:
:I-I don't know why...I:
:Infatuation...:
:No...:

;-;

Aya stared out at the busy streets and business around and across from their own, Koneko no Sume was closed for the day since he was injuried and Omi was missing. Yohji and Ken had already left him alone to see if they could find him. Aya doubt it. Tokyo was too big and there were so many places...he sighed. He was being negative again. Omi had warned him against this, he just now could catch himself doing it, before he didn't even realize it. His thoughts lingered on the night before, and the unwanted memory resurfacing, he closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. His nerves would always act up when a thought came even close to the past and Him.

How could he have been so blind? How could he have trusted the man, after he had beginning to have black out periods whenever he drank or ate something given to him by Him. Could he have been so foolish in believing that he had found someone who woul actually care for him the way his family did? He felt the self hatred and shame building up making him shiver slightly. Was he such a fool?

He was doing it again: self blame. His toughts lingered on Manx who still didn't trust him completely only for that of missions, he scowled as he remebered Birman and Manx fumming at him for the 'unprovoked attatck on an innocent man', he scowled as he remembered what Manx told him the day they would move into the flowere shop before Ken and the others even arrived, before he even meet Omi. "Tell Aya, what will you be claiming next? That Ken and Yohji are attacking you?" He went and threw himself into a cold shower, he need to relax not try and think about killing Manx. Of all people, she was the one who needed to have someone attack. She needed to open her eyes and see the truth that lay before her.

o-o

Omi felt distant from the room as he gazed outside, wishinmg he was the one outside and not stuck inside the home of one the best assassin groups in Japan, muchless the same perimeter of a telepath after ever though he posessed. He jumped when someone knocked on the door, shaking away his anxiety and slowly opened the door. Farfarfello wasn't at the door as he prayed but suddenly he had a pang of fear: it was Nagi.

---

I know this thing primarily deals with Aya, but...i'm going to use Omi as well, >_> if you noticed in part two he was ina different mindset than the popular innocent, genki dart thrower. (personally I can't stand it sometimes) I decided to use Omi's past and reflections of the series and OAV to give him more of a...darker mind set at some points. Please tell me what you people think about this so far...please?