Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Meetings ❯ Chapter 19 ( Chapter 21 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Aya awoke to a full room, all of his friends were there. Even those of Schwartz. He sat up quickly, covering his body with his quilt. "What are you doing in here?" he asked with an icy tone.

"To check up on you Aya-kun! What else?" Omi stated with a smile.

"Why?"

"Because you had a fever for the past four days, and not to mention that you wouldn't wake up at all!!" Nagi said in one breath.

Aya stood to move when the events of the other day reclaimed his thoughts. "Dammit." he swore. "I let them get away!"

"Who?" Ken asked, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"The twins..." he muttered.

"Twins, eh Aya?" Yohji teased with a grin, "Didn't know you liked three-somes."

"Shut up, Kudou." he threatened. "You're giving me a headache..." his hand went for his katana. He kept two, one under his matress, and the other in his closet. "Get out, all of you!" and when they didn't make a move, "Fine then. Get out of my way."

"What's wrong, Aya-kun?" Omi asked, stepping aside.

"Leave me be." he growled.

Aya stalked to his closet and grabbed his favorite orange sweater and a pair of khaki pants. He glared at everyone after he took in his appearance. He was wearing nothing at all, that is except his crimson colored boxers. "What are you looking at?"

"Where did you get all of those, kitten?" Schuldig asked, pointing at his scars.

"Friends." he muttered, putting on his khakis. "It's none of your business anyways. I have to find them. They know her where abouts."

"Whose?" Crawford asked.

"Aya-chan's. They weren't the ones who took her though..." he swore again. "It was that bitch. She's alive again."

Not even bothering about his shirt he moved towards his desk, and reached underneath it and pulled out a black boombox. He reached above it and pulled out some j-rock/pop music, and blew the dust off of them.

"Woah. Where'd those come from, Fujimiya?" Schuldig asked with a laugh.

"Why don't you just go into my mind and pull it out?" he said, tossing a glare over his shoulder. "They were Aya's too."

He picked out a few Malice Mizer, Dir en Grey, Duel Jewel, X Japan, Luna Sea and Moi dix Mois out of his stack. "I think X Japan will do just fine...." He placed it into the cd player and flopped back onto his bed, pulling the covers up over his torso.

The song 'Drain' began to play. In the beginning Aya hummed, but when it started to sing , he sang with it:

//Talk to me troubled brain

And if you feel my pain

So much hurting that's living in my head

Now I can barely breathe

And now my heart's diseased

And my name and my life has been stepped on and on!

You made a fool of me

There is no way out

(I'm) going down the drain

The name of God in vain

You pushed me I'm insane

Dissolution is knocking on my door

Can't stop my bitter tears

Can't take away my fears

Body and soul is blown up in pieces

Oh Cry out I want to be free

Dry out I want to know truth (truth!)

Let me drain! (drain drain drain drain) my feelings out (drain drain drain drain)

Lough like a drain (drain drain drain drain), my emotions scream (drain drain drain)

Let me drain!

So I can speak my mind?

Anata sae mo Blind!

I am left in a land with just solitude

Has this become my fate

Who's next to be your bait?

Vicious cycle repeating on and on!

Oh Cry out I want to be loved

Dry out I want to see dreams (dreams!)

Oh Cry out I want to be free (free!)

Dry out I want to know truth (truth!)

Let me drain! (drain drain drain drain drain drain) my feelings out (drain drain drain drain drain drain)

Lough like a drain (drain drain drain drain drain drain), my emotions scream (drain drain)

Let me drain! (drain drain) my feelings out (drain drain)

Lough like a drain, (drain drain)

Let me drain!//

A smile crept onto Aya's face when it was over. The smile then broke out into a laugh, "I can't believe I still know that!" He looked around the room. "Hey Nagi, switch it to....." he blinked, "Nevermind. Don't switch it with anything. I'm going out."

"Aya-kun?! No, you're not! You just woke up from a four day sleep!!" Omi shrieked.

"Hey, calm down." Aya said with a shrug. "I know where I'm going. Not to worry. Plus, the twins are there, I just know it." he said nodding his head with a grin. "Hey, Nagi. Turn that to radio, would you?"

"Sure, Aya-kun." Nagi said switching it to radio.

E Nomine's Mitternacht began to play and Schuldig let out a low whistle, "Well, you got good taste in music, Kitten."

"You all stay here. I don't want you to follow me into the bathroom, especially when I'm changing." Aya commanded on his way out of his room.

"Okay," Schuldig said with a happy sigh.

"Are you high?" Nagi asked his older friend.

"Nope. I just love this song." Schuldig said with a wide grin. He plopped back onto Aya's bed and began to sing. "It's in my mother-tongue!"

Farfello took a seat next to the German telepath, and began to lick his favorite blade. "How do I look?"

Aya came back wearing something that none of them knew he even owned; everything seemed as though it was a second skin. His outfit consister of a tight black halter-top that ended about four to six inches above his navel, revealing a piercing with a chain attached to it. The chain went all the way around his back and tied in the front. He was also wearing black shorts that looked as though they were meant for a young girl (ten or so) which attached to his boots by two buckles on either sides of both of his legs, the inner and outer thigh. His boots had spiked heels and brought his heigth up at least six inches, and went above his knee and were in the middle of his thighs.

His make-up consisted of crimson eye-shadow and charcoal liner. He put on blood-red lip-stick.

The red-head walked over to his closet and pulled out a leather whip, and stuck it on his belt.

"What's that for?" Schuldig asked quietly. At some point he had sat up and was still gapping at Aya's clothes.

"Close your mouths everyone. I know it's not really the 'me' you know, but every one there knows me like this. Plus, it gives me the chance to show you all off! I went bragging about you all a few years ago, and everyone wanted to meet the 'great beings that could tie down the sex-kit'----" Aya coughed.

"What was that?" Yohji asked, with a grin that could match Schuldig's.

"It's none of your business." Aya said with a grin, he pulled out a compact from the bottom of his closet and began to laugh, "I've out done myself this time. Get dressed we're leaving."

"To go where?" Omi asked.

"Partying."

END CHAPTER NINETEEN

A/N: ah this was fun to type up. stay tuned in and find out what Aya does with the whip.... ^_____________^ hope you enjoyed this installment.

Everyone else: **is asleep in various places around the room**

A.O.: Fine, I'll say it myself. Please review, It'll make me write faster!!!