Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ My Worst Idea Yet ❯ nude inspiration ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

60 FanFics In 60 Days
J-Rock
Miyavi
Dir En Grey
Prompt: Guitar
Rating: PG-13
 
Toshiya was in a bad, bad mood.
 
Toshiya had a big, big headache.
 
Toshiya was going to KILL the next person that made any noise.
 
Toshiya, not finding any pain killers in that room, stalked his way out into the hall.
 
Toshiya entered another room. Mission: find painkillers, unsuccessful.
 
Toshiya walked out of that room and wandered into another.
 
Toshiya wished he wouldn't have.
 
Inside said room were two people he did not want to be around at the moment, and they were making a ton of noise.
 
Sitting on a couch, Die the unstoppable I want to always talk force of nature, and, oh dear god, Miyavi quite possibly the loudest person on the planet, were sitting stark naked, playing their guitars.
 
They both stopped and looked up at him, dumb struck expressions on their faces.
 
Then all hell broke loose for Toshiya.
 
“Totchi!! Come join us!” Die's voice boomed through his head.
 
Miyavi stood up and started running around the room, note that he is still naked. He began yelling something only he, and possibly Die, could understand, running in circles around the couch.
 
Toshiya made a quick escape from the room.
 
Toshiya walked as quickly as possible in the opposite direction.
 
Toshiya opened another door and found Kyo asleep on a very messy bed.
 
Toshiya smiled. Kyo was always good for a few drugs.