Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Omi's Gift ❯ schwarz household ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: weiß and Schwarz DO NOT belong to me. I'm getting tired of typing of this statement… I'm going to cry again….mummy!!!

Author's note: I'm giving you guys a lil present… chappy 3 I probably won't be updating anytime soon, `cause school's reopening, and I've got homework… mummy's already screaming at me to complete my work… more reviews… more reviews… more reviews… I'm starving for affection *_*

Schwarz household

" Bombay, you may not leave." The oracle told Omi. The blond turned away to stare at the sun setting. The sky all pink and purplish.

"I thought so. What do you want with me?" the brunette sighed. He had long ago realised that they were definitely not going to leave as he pleased. Schuldig got up from the chair he had been sitting on and walked out of the room.

"Bombay, we are retaining you for observation." Brad replied simply. Nagi snorted. `What does he think we are? Doctors?' he kept the comment to himself. Nagi sat on Omi's bed.

After awhile, Omi, asked in a very quiet voice. " So, you've realised… I thought so, why else would you give me a bed to sleep on… just leave me alone and leave me to MY life. What will you do to me now?"

"Just stay, Nagi will brief you." Brad murmured quietly, he certainly could not see what would be the outcome, but what he did know, is that if they (Schwarz) do NOT train Omi to use his power, there will be great pandemonium. Brad left the room leaving Nagi and Omi alone.

"Firstly, I am Nagi, Naoe Nagi. You may address me as simply Nagi. I am a telekinetic; I suppose you already know that. The German guy with red hair is Schuldig. From your own personal experiences you should've know that he is a telepath. Bradley Crawford is a clairvoyant, and Farfello is um… a… person with the inability to feel pain. Full stop. Do you have any questions?"

"Yeah, damn, I'm sure you guys did not capture me just to tell me your true identities right? What do you want with me?" asked the brunette. "So far I have concluded that you people have found out about my secret. The question is what are you going to do?"

"We plan to train you to use your powers. Now, tell me your name, Bombay." Said Nagi calmly. He shuffled to a more comfortable position on the bed while Omi thought about how he should answer.

"But I don't want anything to do with it. I am normal." Omi argued. Inside he knew that there is no way he could hide it anymore.

"Tell me your name, Bombay." Repeated Nagi.

"My name is Tsukiyono Omi. Now what would you have me do? Nagi-kun." Omi muttered emphasizing on the usage of names. He tried to get up, but his head started spinning.

"How do you feel? Omi." Nagi asked.

"Why would you care? I'm only your enemy. You torture me, kill me, or let me return to my nakama. Please? Nagi-kun."

"Sorry, the decision is not for me to make. I'm merely following orders. How are you feeling?"

"Okay, other than the fact that my head keeps spinning, and I am in enemy territory." Omi managed. `I'm thinking straight, just that I'm having a migraine, and a major one at that. At this point of time, I would really appreciate aspirin, and a good long nap. I had been doing too much thinking while in `coma' it was mentally exhausting.'

"In that case good night, sleep, training starts tomorrow." Nagi informed Omi. The TK nodded to himself and exit the room. Omi sighed, `really, it's not that I don't know how to control my powers, it's just that, I'm not `trained'… forget it worry about that later, sleep now… yep, that's a good arrangement.'

`Hey, I'm here again. Boy do I always end up here when I sleep? Always the same ole place over and over again. Is this abnormal? I shouldn't be able to control myself in dream state, but I am. Perhaps Schuldig can help… hey what am I thinking, how can I be asking for help from the enemy? Let alone allow him free Access to my memories.'

` I can't be doing this to myself forever ne? I'll only keep tiring my self out. Stop thinking. Just blank out until I feel okay….'

The morning rays once again shined on our little Bombay's face. `the start to a brand new day, Ohayou!' Omi thought as he stretched and yawned. Slowly getting up from the bed, he exits the room. Talk about posh; the whole place looks like a mansion, from the smallest lamp to the couch by a window. Omi had always wondered how Schwarz lived… this was NOT what he had anticipated…

Walking around the place, bare feet not making any noise on the polished marble floor. The Bombay kitten moved with an assassin's grace and poise. He turned into what looked like a kitchen. Stocked full of food. From potato chips to sushi and escargots.

"Feeling hungry? Omi." Asked a familiar nasal-voice. `Ah… the German… what's his name again? Oh yeah, Schuldig.' Omi twitched at the usage of his given name instead of surname. With Nagi it was perfectly fine, the boy's a kid too right?

"Schuldig? Um… yeah… but I was just exploring…" told Omi. He felt uncomfortable… for heaven's sake; he's talking to the enemy who just asked him if he were hungry!!! What's the world coming to?

"Exploring eh? Not trying to escape right? So, what would you like to eat?" asked the redhead. He picked at the bread pan looking at the various types of bread. Omi shuffled uneasily.

"Um… French toast? With milk?" Omi suggested. Schuldig nodded searching for the various ingredients needed as Omi seated himself at the HUGE dining table. Not long after Schuldig called out.

" Hey, Omi, can you get the condense milk for me? I can't reach it?" Schuldig shouted across the kitchen. `Moron, how am I, shorter than you, going to be able to reach something you can't?' Omi replied mentally.

`Ahem… kiddo, that's what TK is for. Silly.' Schuldig replied. `And how am I suppose to do that?' mister mastermind…

`How would I know? Ask Nagi.'

Author's note: school's reopening, oh yeah… watch out for the next episode. See ya dn don't forget the reviews ^_^