Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ One Sided ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author note: Hello everyone!! Just to let you know that this is a Aya/ Ken fic that I came up with on a whim. So I apologize for anything that doesn't make any sense, bad grammar and so on and so forth. This is my second fanfic and the first one that I wrote in about oh … 6 years!!! So please go easy on the reviews. I don't really know where I m going with this it's kid of a PWP right now. Like I said it's off of the top of my head. But hope you like it!!!
 
Summary: Ken and Aya have been in a sexual relationship only. However through the years Ken gradually fell in love with him and regrettably confesses the way he feels. Ken's POV….. rated for lemon in future chapters.
 
Disclaimer: Me don't own wish I did.
 
One Sided: Prologue
 
“Aya, I love you.”
 
God, how I long to forget those words. I'm such a fool to think that you would feel the same way. I wish I could forget it all. The touch of your soft ivory skin, your intense amethyst eyes, the rich colour of your hair, the sweetness of your lips on my body and even the stoic personality. When I think about it, you never did smile once since we' ve been together…intimately anyways. I should have taken that as a sign. But I chose not to because I wanted to create the illusion that you love me.
 
It was suppose to be meaningless sex in the beginning, we both agreed upon that. Sex to relieve the body of stress and anxiety so that the mind can focus sex so that we can escape the life we live even if it is just for a moment. We were the ideal partners. Both sexually attractive, we live side by side one another and it didn't involve any sort of risk that sleeping a civilian would.
 
But now…..
 
I sit here alone in front of the television. The soccer game is on but it's nothing of interest to me because all that plagues me is you. My attention is adverted, I here steps coming from the spiral staircase. It's you. I tense up. You glance over at me and then glance away. Nothing…always nothing with you, I see nothing in those cold dead eyes, but then again what should I expect? You feel nothing for me. You walk over to the bookshelf and single out the item of interest. I turn my attention back to the soccer game trying to ignore your presence. My palms are sweaty yet they're cold, my heart is pounding so loud in my ears I can't hear, I want you to leave but I don't . What have you done to me? What have I don't to myself?
~*~
 
Well that's the end of the first chapter. Sorry about it being so short I m going to post the second one as soon as I m done editing it to the best of my ability. Hopefully it was easy enough to follow. Please R&R is welcomed. Thanks!!!