Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Only at Night ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Instead of the clear, but shadowing image of Persia that appeared that the beginning of every mission tape, the television was covered in snow and the harsh sounds of static reached the listeners' ears.

"...............Weiss. Outside of Yokohama is a house that has remained untouched for twenty-five years. There is no information concerning who owns the house or if the owners are still living.

[Picture of an old, rundown farmhouse. Looks very American.]

"The first owners came from America fifty years ago and bought around 5 acres of land. The house is surrounded by a forest and has remained unnoticed for years.

[Snow covers the screen for a moment, the image flickering before clearing. Persia is now back on the screen]

"The original owners have been reported as missing for twenty-five years. The first report was made by a neighbor a day after October 31. There has been no sign of them since.

[Static covers the screen once more.]

"......and.......reports.....missing.....past.....Noth ing has been found."

[Pictures of various people reported missing show up. They vary in age, sex and appearance.]

"No link has been made in these disappearances other than that they've happened on [static]......ten missing boys found last year.

[These pictures are more recent, showing boys around the age of 17-20. There are also pictures of their death scene.]

"Twenty-five cases and still no murder suspect. The only clue is the date of disappearance and [static]........mission........watch...house......killer.

[Once more, the fuzzy image of Persia appears, the screen flickering in and out.]

"White hunters.......the....of........."

The video cut off before Persia could finish.