Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Overrated ❯ The Report Can Wait ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I own nothing, not even a plot.



Overrated



Aya burst through the back of the house. Yohji barely took time to slam the door before rushing forward and using his body to pin the red head against the refrigerator. Grasping the pale face in his gloved hands, he pressed their lips together in a fever-hot kiss. He ground his hip against the other's, frustrated that the thick layers of their working clothes blocked so much of the sensation he needed.

Pulling back just enough to take a breath, he caught a glimpse of brilliant amethyst eyes, heated with passion and desperate, as desperate at his own. Again he leaned in, forcing his tongue into Aya's mouth, sliding it against the other man's, waging a battle that would never have a loser. Hands grabbed at the side of his coat, pushing his away.

"What?" he panted.

"Bed. Now."

"Fuck the bed!" He spat, diving back into Aya's mouth, hands tugging at the all too secure clothing. Giving up for the moment, he pushed the coat's collar aside, running his tongue down the shapely neck to suckle at the sensitive flesh. Aya moaned, he felt a leg attempt to divide his thighs only to hit the determined cloth barrier.

"Shit!" Yohji swore, dropping his hold and stepping back. He hated their working clothes, most of all, he hated having a goddamn boner and the best outlet for such things right in front of him but wrapped in ten fucking layers of impassable leather!

Turning away, he stalked off toward the stairs, yanking at his gloves. He heard Aya follow, buckles clinking lightly as deft hands undid them one by one, not quite as steady as usual. The stairs were in sight when Yohji caught the unmistakable sound of the coat sliding off those slender shoulder and being deposited across one arm. Good enough.

With a sharp turn, he caught Aya by the arms, flinging the hated garment across the room and shoving his lover against the wall. Aya glared only a moment before warm hands descended under his shirt, pinching his already hard nipples. Aya took a quick breath, surprise melting into pleasure as his shirt was removed and Yohji was trailing wet kisses down his chest, hands creeping to his back to cup the firm cheeks of his ass.

Sinking to his knees, Yohji set himself at eye level with the bulge in Aya's pants. Two motions had the snap undone, the pants puddled around Aya's boots, and his hands back on that perfect bottom. He wasted no time in useless foreplay, the two hours in that damn closet had done enough for both of them, taking out the target doing little to relieve the pent up aggression. Wetting his lips he slipped his mouth around his lover's erection, relishing the sweet taste before pushing forward and taking it suddenly all the way back in his throat. Aya moaned, one hand finding its way into Yohji's dirty hair, tangling in it and forcing him forward even more so that his chin rested against Aya's balls and the short red pubic hair tickled his nose. Yohji didn't mind.

Moving up and down the shaft, Yohji let his right hand wander to the tight ring of muscle of Aya's entrance. With no warning, he slipped his middle finger in up to the knuckle. The added sensation was too much, with a loud cry, Aya came, hand contracting in Yohji's hair and hot salty seed filling his mouth with its familiar taste.

Sitting back on his heels, Yohji watched Aya slide down the wall, ankles bound by the black pants, knees spread, hands between them. Shedding his own coat in the moment of reprieve, he tossed it away. Crawling forward, he whispered in Aya's ear.

"I'm not done with you yet."

The other met his look fiercely, a smirk making its way across his lips. It took more than one mind blowing orgasm to finish off Aya Fujimiya. Reaching out, he clutched Yohji's tight shirt in his hand, dragging him across the scant three inches to kiss him with no lack of energy. His free hand sought the blond's crotch, rubbing through the tight material.

Retaking the control, Yohji bit Aya's lip gently before breaking it off. Green eyes searched the room for a likely location. Finding none he was about to drag Aya onto his knees for a harsh doggy style fuck, his sight fell on the stairs, merely two feet away and oh so pushily carpeted.

"Stairs," he stated in explanation, using an arm around Aya's waist to guide the man to the steps. Aya landed with his elbows on the fourth step, knees on the first, back to Yohji. Perfect.

Yohji knelt, dropping his pants to his knees. Having no underwear to impede it, his erection sprang free. Using his left hand to stroke Aya, he reached the right in front of the other, caressing his lips and asking for entrance. Aya opened his mouth, taking in two of Yohji's fingers, licking them with his tongue and coating them with slick saliva. He knew where the were going.

Pulling his hand back, the small trail of spittle stretching and the breaking, he inserted one finger in Aya's tight passage. The redhead hissed, pulling away to press further against the steps causing his revived hardness to brush against the carpet and bring yet another element into play.

Seeing that Aya could take care of stimulating himself, Yohji left off distracting him. Letting his dry hand rest on the left cheek of Aya's pale bottom, he shoved in another finger. Briefly he scissored the two, his own harsh breathing loud in his ears. Aya moaned, and that was it.

Jerking his fingers out a little too fast for comfort, he braced his cock in once hand, guiding it in. Aya let his head fall to the step, hands fisting in his hair, trying not to feel the pain that was always there.

"Easy," Yohji ordered, forcing himself in inch by inch until his balls hit. He waited for only a breath, moving his hands to Aya's thin hips. With quick thrusts, he moved in and out. The sound of flesh hitting flesh was sweet to him, but not nearly as sweet as the moans that escaped Aya.

The pace increased in speed, his grip tightened, and Aya's cries became louder. He arched under Yohji, pressing upward and guiding his lover to the spot within him that made him feel on fire. Yohji hit it perfectly, and suddenly it was all too much.

"Yohji!" he came, warm white cum shooting out onto the deep red of the rug. He was still in the midst of orgasm when Yohji joined him.

"God!" he cried. He slammed into Aya once more, releasing his seed deep within him. "Yes Aya, yes," he gasped, stroking Aya's sides and hair, needing to keep contact even as he pulled his soft member out.

Turning to sit, his knees spread and pants around his ankles, Yohji pulled the panting Aya into his lap. With one hand he found a cigarette, sticking it between his teeth. Somehow Aya found his lighter first, and lit the end for him.

"Thanks baby," Yohji mumbled before inhaling. Aya just nodded. After another drag, Yohji lifted the smoke from his own lips and brought it to Aya's. The redhead inhaled just once, not taking it in his own hand, before laying his head against his lover's chest and closing his eyes.

"I love you, you know."

"Yeah, I know."


~end~

Notes: Please review my senseless porn! Reviewing said senseless porn leads to more porn, much of it of a senseless nature.

Her Supreme Omni-potence,
Miko No Hoshi