Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ The End Is Always Just The Beginning ❯ Freedom on Death's Wings ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The End is Always Just the Beginning

By: Isilmir64389000

Disclaimer: Weiß Kreuz and all affiliated characters are entirely the property of the seiyuu God Koyasu Takehito and Project Weiz and other corresponding corporations. However, any new characters I choose to introduce will be that of my own creation.

\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~* ~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/

Prolog: Freedom on Death's Wings

\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~* ~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/

His eyes were dark with a deadly calm, like the silence and beauty seen in the sky before a storm. He stared down at the body that had once been the embodiment of all he had thought righteous. Hearing a noise, Siberian's attention was drawn to the doorway.

Bombay stood in the hall outside the room with an almost timid look in his sapphire eyes. The boy swallowed hard and nodded, letting Siberian know it was finished. The two walked from the room, stepping over and around corpses as they went.

They reached the elevator, meeting Balinese as planned. The eldest member of Weiß led the way into the elevator, a cigarette dangling from his mouth, his expression grim.

They reached the bottom floor, picking their way through a field of bodies to their tall red haired leader.

Abyssinian takes his place in their ranks and they walk out of the double doors of the corporate headquarters of Kritiker, not a single one looking back.

Once outside they stood a moment. Finally, Bombay pulled a remote from his pocket. They each put a finger on the single red button and pressed.

The Kritiker building exploded with raging flames. The members of Weiß regarded each other.

None of them any longer saw Abyssinian, Siberian, Balinese, or Bombay. They were all looking at each other. They were staring at Ran, Ken, Youji, and Omi. The other identities that they had held to their lives for so long did not exist any more. Weiß no longer existed.

The Cross had been lifted.

Their Sins had been repented.

The Night was tuning to Dawn.

They were Free.

\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~* ~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/~*~\/

Author Rambles: So~~ whacha all think? It was supposed to be just a short story all by itself, but friends of mine kept telling me to make a full-length story out of it. I will do just that...If I get enough reviews. Please review! Onegai! I hate begging, but if it'll get you guys to review I'll do almost anything! (almost...)