Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Time of Your LIfe ❯ Keep Your Eye on the Target ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Quick A/N: I want to thank Mysterious Double for the kind reviews I've received. I haven't been able to email and thank you personally as I do my other reviewers ~aside misura-I figured she'd get annoyed getting so many notes, but Thank YOU!

Chapter 6

Keep Your Eye on the Target

DivineAngel

________________________________________________ _______________________

"These!" His jaw was once again on the floor, as he stared at all the weapons. "Are your weapons boys." He grinned, glancing at Yohji who elbowed him wiggling hid eyebrows. "You'll learn to use all of them. Some better than others, and when you master one…you can have it."

"Have!?" Omi's eyes almost popped out. "Have it Sir?"

"Are you DEAF TSUKIYONO!?" Mr. Brine was grinning as Omi slowly shook no with a smile while staring at all the choices.

"No SIR!" Omi smiled his answer back and Mr. Brine gave him an approving nod.

"I thought not. NOW! These weapons are very dangerous! And while HIDAKA'S LITTLE KNIFE STUNT! Gave you your FIRST REAL TASTE OF MEDICINE! I hope I won't be sending anymore of you to the other room so your TEAMMATES CAN BANDAGE YOU! So, you'll learn with the weapons in this cabinet." Mr. Brine instructed and they turned to the eight by five cabinet with weapons identical to the ones on the wall.

"But…aren't those the same weapons?" Yohji asked, cocking an eyebrow. "What's the difference Sir?"

"SHUT UP KUDOU!" Mr. Brine snapped, but Yohji only sighed. "NO THEY ARE NOT THE SAME! THESE ARE FAKE! They are manufactured with the same weight! Length! And grip as the real thing! Only!…" They watched Mr. Brine press his hand against on of the blades. "These can't hurt you. Unless YOU WANT TO HIT EACH OTHER WITH THEM! WHICH I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU DON'T DO!" They all nodded immediately. "Now. Pick a weapon, and judge carefully boys. Don't pick something that's heavier than you, or too large to handle." He went for a big blade immediately. Aya too, Yohji too…and Omi too. They all grabbed their swords eagerly, swishing them about slightly before spouting wide grins. This was cool. Very cool. Mr. Brine on the other hand, wasn't smiling. "Boys." The man sighed. "Now, this is just a musing I have." They all turned to Mr. Brine with a huge grins. "If you are in battle…wouldn't it help to have…a variety of weapons?" Mr. Brine asked and his smile dropped slightly as Mr. Brine just cocked an eyebrow at them. "…WHAT ARE WE PIRATES!" The man yelled and Omi quickly put the sword down and grabbed a small gun instead. "Thank you Tsukiyono." Mr. Brine grinned. "Now…shoot Hidaka with that."

"Shoot?" Omi made a face, keeping the gun safely pointed towards the ground away from everyone.

"Yes shoot him." He raised his eyebrows as Omi looked over at him. He was to be shot? What? He wasn't that nervous though, he doubted whatever kind of trick gun that was wouldn't hurt him that badly. Or at least he hoped that was the case. Omi on the other hand shook no. "SHOOT HIM!" Mr. Brine ordered.

"No." Omi frowned now, quickly sitting the gun back into the cabinet and taking a step from it.

"Mr. Tsukiyono. "Mr. Brine said. "You will pick UP THAT GUN! And SHOOT YOUR TEAMMATE WITH IT NOW! OR SO HELP ME! I WILL TAN YOUR ASS SO RED! YOU WON'T SIT FOR A WEEK!" Mr. Brine threatened and Omi's eyes widen, with his small mouth that fell open staring at Mr. Brine as though in shock with what he said, but not making a move for the gun. "Oh For crying out loud!" He jumped as Mr. Brine shot forward and picked up the gun.

"Ow!" He flinched when it fired at him, and frowned down at his left shoulder which was now covered in pink paint. "It's a paint gun Tsukiyono." Mr. Brine said rolling his eyes for a moment before watching Omi quickly step back from him. "Oh, I am not going to tan you." Mr. Brine said with the same for-goodness-sakes tone as before. "NOW GET OVER TO THAT MACHINE OVER THERE! AND LIFT THAT HEAVY BAR UNTIL YOUR PREYING SOMEONE IN THIS ROOM AMPUTATES YOUR ARMS!" Mr. Brine yelled, and Omi shot to the other side of the room and slid into the self-spotting bench press while he examined his arm. Yohji on the other hand, let out a soft laugh when Omi started raising the heavy bar.

"Can I ah….have one of those guns?" Yohji asked grinning at Mr. Brine who frowned, before firing at Yohji with a satisfied smile. "OW!" The blonde flinched.

"SHUT UP KUDOU!" Mr. Brine snapped. "Now…you'll all have a chance for a big paint ball war once you get the idea of weapon firing and stealth down. You three play with these weapons, and see what you like. There are small instructional cards behind the slot where each one goes if you want additional information. Tsukiyono however, is being punished and has to work his arms. I am going upstairs for lunch, and there BETTER NOT BE ONE SPECK OF BLOOD ON THIS FLOOR WHEN I COME BACK DOWN!" They all nodded immediately, watching Mr. Brine head towards the door and laugh heartily as he passed Omi.

"Give me that gun." Yohji shot for the paint gun immediately, turning around and aiming at him.

"Put that down you idiot! If you get one idea your going to be shooting us! I'll!-" He silenced as Aya cocked a similar gun next to Yohji's head. "HAHAH! Left your guard down didn't you!" He laughed. "Didn't cha!?"

"Shut up Ken." Yohji frowned at him before dropping the weapon and turning to Aya who imitated with a sly smile. "Sooo Aya. What weapon do you like?" Yohji asked, both of them watching Aya glance around at all the weapons before choosing another sword. "Perfect choice for a hard, cold blooded murderer." Yohji snort. "Going to Slice and Dice AyA!? Hahahah-…." Yohij shut up the moment the blade was swung towards him.

"Attempted." Aya growled.

"Well I like these." He grinned picking up a few arrows and bows.

"What!?" Yohji exclaimed shoving him away while making a face.. "Get the hell away from us Ken! With our luck, you'll probably take us both out! Before your own head! HAHAH!"

"Hey shut up! Or I *will* aim for you! Ass!" He frowned, sliding a bow in and pulling the string back as hard as he could before releasing.

"JESUS!" He dropped to the floor with Yohji as the arrow fired right past the blonde into the wall behind him, bounced off and fired back into the room.

"Ow!" He looked up at Omi's yell, turning around to watch the blue eyes give them a frown from where the boy sat holding his knee. "Watch What Your GUYS are Doing!" Omi yelled. "You just shot me with this stupid arrow!" He grinned slightly as Omi stomped up from the bench press, picked up the arrow on the ground and threw it at them.

Their grinning faces, watching entertained and not the slightest bit worried with Omi's threat before scrambling back as the arrow dove straight into the ground next to them.

Their blank faces stared down at the arrows head which was partially imbedded in the floor for at least a minute. The back of the arrow was swinging lightly, but still perfectly balanced, and the thing impacted with hardly a sound. It was horrifying to think that could have taken out one of their feet!

Both he and Yohji slowly looked up and over to Omi. Standing silent and still for a moment before Yohji spoke. "How much weight are you pumping over there Omi?"

"Shut your mouth!" Omi yelled, back on the bench press with a heavy frown. He hadn't even watched to see if the arrow would make it remotely close to them. "Enough ok! Not everyone can do as much as you can Yohji-kun!" Omi shot, as Yohji started walking across the room. Once Omi noticed he scrambled across the machine and covered his weight number with his hand. "Go away! Yohji-kun!" Omi hissed with a squint when the blonde stopped at the bottom of his machine.

"What!?" Yohji grinned immediately. "You just threw that arrow, and it stabbed into the ground!?" Yohji exclaimed with as scolding tone as Omi quickly sat up and looked over towards the arrow. His eyes scanning around a bit first, Omi hadn't seemed to know just where it would fall. He figured it wouldn't go a foot, but wanted to throw something at them anyway.

"A fluke." Omi grunt when he finally caught sight of it and took a moment to look.

"Fluke my ass! Get up!" Yohji grabbed the protesting arm and pulled Omi towards them.

"Here Omi." Aya smiled at the frowning face as he gave him some darts. "Throw these."

"No." Omi spit crossing his thin arms and, giving them all a deep frown. "Your just all going to laugh at me."

"No we're not." Yohji sung with a sly grin slinging an arm around Omi's thin shoulders.

"That's what you did last time you wanted me to lift stuff Yohji-kun." Omi looked sour. So the boy still hadn't forgotten that little bet, he thought laughing. "What are you laughing at Ken-kun!" Omi snapped at him and he shrugged.

"Omi just throw them." He insisted grabbing three darts from Aya's hand and shoving them at Omi. "Here, aim at Yohji if it makes you feel better." He grinned motioning towards the blonde who's eyes widened.

"What!? Yeah right! So he can drive it through my skull!?" Yohji shot. "Aim at Ken!"

"No I want to Aim at you Yohji-kun!" Omi said taking a few steps back with the dart. Smiling at the blonde, who made a frown but didn't really move. What could he do? Run and look like a girl?

"Omi back up more." Aya instructed, watching Omi back up until he was six feet away. "More." Aya said.

"Aya-kun!? If I back up anymore I won't even have a chaaance at hitting him." Omi whined immediately, dropping the dart down to his side with a heavy groan.

"Just try, back up to the other wall." Aya added and Omi made a -Are you crazy!- expression. "You threw the arrow from the other side of the room." Aya smiled out the statement, raising an eyebrow. Aya had a point, it was safer to start further away, but Aya was obviously trying to use flattery to convince Omi.

"Fine." Omi surrendered with a sigh, and back up some fifteen feet away. "I really hope I hit you Yohji-kun!"

Yohji made a face at the excited yell. "Thanks Omi." Yohji sighed opening his arms to be a better target, as they watched Omi move the dart slightly from where he stood before throwing it.

The dart went about seven feet, before plummeting into the ground. They all watched it fall. All three of them looking down at it before Omi sighed and started back towards the machines. "Wait Omi!" He smiled his yell, watching the boy stop and look at them. "Try it again. This time, put more momentum into it."

"No." Omi pout.

"Come on! Bend over a little while you throw." He added.

"Are you guys going to make fun of me when I do that now too!?" Omi shot frowning at them, as he just laughed and shook his head.

"Absolutely not. Now do it. I want to see you hit Yohji!" He said, still laughing, as Aya muttered a five bucks he falls over to his right.

"You guys." Yohji mumbled as Omi backed up to the wall and got ready to re-throw. "I am sensing some…deep un-love right now. I think that maybe-GEEZ!"

"Wow!" he grinned as the dart skimmed by Yohji's leg and pegged into the back wall. "YOu HIT THe WALL!?"

"I did!?" Omi smiled immediately, hopping slightly where he stood. "Oh! Yohji-kun! Hold still I'll throw this one too!" Omi called over happily.

"No way!" Yohji made a face, crossing his arms over his chest. "It's one thing if you guys want to stand around and pretend you don't appreciate my good looks, food and humor. But it's another thing! If you want to stand around and throw th-OW!"

"OH!" they heard Omi's concerned squeak as Yohji bent to the side with the dart that just pegged him in the shoulder. "I am sorry Yohji-kun!" Omi ran up to them immediately, all of them watching Yohji pull the dart from his shoulder and look at it, before at Omi. "I didn't mean to peg your shoulder Yohji-kun! I was aiming for your chest! Guess I was way off huh."

Yohji's face scrunched to an insane un-fun look. "Aiming. For. My. Chest!? Omi?"

"Well yes. That looked like the biggest part of you from where I was standing." Omi nodded, pointing back to the wall where he just was. Yohji just growled, dropping the dart to the floor.

"Forget Yohji!" He shoved the blonde aside as Omi started apologizing in more depth. He grabbed Omi's gentle hand and drug the boy to the cabinets shoving some weird kung fu metal stars into Omi's palm excitement "Here throw theses!" He exclaimed.

"Ok." Omi shrugged turning around, and Yohji jumped away. Backing up towards them and even behind him as Omi quickly threw the stars. Standing still for just a moment, before quickly flicking his hand and arm out as he bent over.

"That is SO AWESOME!" He yelled and Omi spun around grinning at his exclamation. All four stars were imbedded in the wall some ways away. "How are you doing that!?" He grabbed Omi's shoulder to stop the boy from throwing things, but Omi just shrugged.

"I don't know." Omi answered smiling. "I just…throw them. I still think it's still a fluke they are all sticking to the wall on impact."

"Sticking *in* the wall!" He corrected. "And you got on to stick in Yohji! We gotta tell Mr. Brine." He exclaimed laughing and Aya nodded starting for the door, and bringing the big sword he held along. "That's soo cool." He laughed, but Yohji was just standing there hands on his hips frowning at the stars in the wall as Aya and Mr. Brine came back. "Mr. Brine! Watch this." He grinned, grabbing the remaining three stars and handing them to Omi. "Watch what he can do. This is awesome."

He watched Omi stand there for a moment, before repeating the same fast throw and graceful bend. All three stars imbedding themselves into the far wall without a sound. "Is this good?" Omi asked standing up and turning to Mr. Brine immediately. Mr. Brine didn't answer immediately, instead he carefully looked over the stars and darts from where he stood.

"Isn't that cool!?" He added grinned at Mr. Brine while nudging Yohji, who still seemed skeptical over the entire idea after being hit.

"Your…Putting holes in my wall. Mr. Tsukiyono." Mr. Brine finally spoke and the smile instantly dropped from Omi's face. "But your skill is impressive. We'll get you a specialized board for your objects of impaling doom Tsukiyono. That way YOU WON'T PUT ANY MORE HOLES IN ANYTHING!" Omi jumped with the scream nodding immediately.

"I won't! I'll only aim at the board! Sir!" Omi quickly reassured.

"ASSUMING OF COURSE YOU HAVE AIM AT ALL!" Mr. Brine snort, and they all turned to the wall. Now that he really looked the stars were rather spread out and random. Yeah they made it to the wall, but there really was no logic in their landing pattern. "WHAT I SEE IS UNDEVELOPED TALENT MR. TSUKIYONO! AND WE'RE GOING TO DEVELOP IT!"

"Really!?" Omi grinned immediately. The boy was happy to throw things.

"Oh Yes We Are. And when you get that board. Every HOLE IN MY WALL WILL COME RIGHT OUT OF YOUR BUTT!" Omi's blue eyes dampened slightly. "SO YOUR AIM WILL GET VERY GOOD! VERY FAST HAHAH!" Mr. Brine laughed heartily watching Omi just stand giving him full attention before nodding with the funniest look over his features they'd ever seen before they all jumped. The loud cracking sound, spun them all around to Aya who stood examining the blade of his sword after swinging it at one of the metal pieces of equipment. His face spread to a grin as Aya noticed they had all turned to look, and quickly sat the sword down. Standing there as though he were the last one to have made that sound. "…I worry about you boys." Mr. Brine finally sighed heavily before leaving them orders to continue and retiring for the remainder of the afternoon.

_____________________________________________________________ _________

Three days later

"PUT YOUR SCRUBS ON! YOU CAN'T BE SPREADING GERMS BECAUSE THIS IS A HOSPITAL! WE Want to be CLEAN don't we!?" Mr. Brine announced.

"Yes Sir!" they all yelled, scrambling into the hospital scrubs.

"YES WE DO! AND WE LIKE TO BE CLEAN! AND SILENT! AND NOT TOUCH ANYTHING UNLESS WE'RE TOLD TO! DON'T WE!?" Mr. Brine continued, laughing gently to himself.

"Yes SIR!" They all answered and Mr. Brine nodded satisfied, as they quickly scrambled into a line with their light green hospital pants and shirts, and weird shower cap thing on their heads and feet.

"You look marvelous boys. Fashion statement of the year." Mr. Brine stated monotone and he suppressed a grin before turning his attention to the Nurse who walked in. "This is Nurse Smith." Mr. Brine informed and he looked down to hide this smile. Geez you think this organization could come up with some better code names. "She will be our tour guide so to speak. So I expect the best behavior while we're here or else WE'll BE KICKED OUT! And Do you know what we'll look like THEN!?" There was a silence. "TRASH! UNEDUCATED! POOR ASSASSIN TRASH!" Mr. Brine yelled.

"Yes SIR!" They all smiled and nod at Mr. Brine's hearty laughter before following the nurse from the room and into the hall.

"Weiss our first patient is a young man about your age. He was recently injured during training and has torn several ligaments in his leg." Yohji sent him a cringing look. "So. You will help conduct the post-surgical examination." She explained with a smile before looking directly at him as they all kept walking. "Do you know how many types of bones are in your body Mr…Hidaka." she took a look at the nametag before finishing.

"Yeah uh. Four." He answered, but Mr. Brine gave him a look. "Long bones, short bones, flat bones, and irregular bones." He added, and Mr. Brine seemed satisfied.

"Wonderful. She smiled. "Mr. Kudou do you know why you have a skeleton?"

"To protect our organs?" Yohji shrugged a grin.

"What Yohji-kun means! Is that our skeleton is essential for the human body muscular and circular system to operate. Our bodies are constructed around our bones, and the four types gives support and allow movement." Omi said, jumping into the conversation.

"Excellent than Kudou." The nurse smiled and Yohji grinned immediately, ignoring Omi's snicker as they followed her into a small patient room. "Well since your all so well taught, I'll let you go ahead."

"Wait." He stopped in the doorway frowning. "We have to do it? By ourselves?" He asked, a bit uneasy.

Mr. Brine nodded confidently. "Yes boys! You have the knowledge, and we'll supervise. So lets hop to it!" Mr. Brain grinned, watching them all frown worried. Glancing at the kid in the bed who looked as though a shadow just passed over his face, before Mr. Brine frowned. "Don't tell me your scared? Mr. Brine stated frowning at their tight expressions of unease. "THIS SORT OF THING DOES NOT MAKE ASSASSINS NERVOUS! ASSASSINS KNOW WHAT TO DO AT ALL TIMES! THAT'S wHY YOUR HIRED!" Mr. Brine lectured. "NOW IF I HAVE SO MUCH AS THE SLIGHTEST SLIP UP! I'll HAVE YOU ALL HOME EXAMINING EACH OTHER!" He backed up nodding with Yohji. Aya was frowning, and Omi was looking over the kid's chart with a helpless expression before looking up as he tripped.

Slipping back into the small cart of examining equipment and toppling over with it. Briefly aware of the kid in the bed moaning pain over the loud clatter as he grabbed him to keep from falling.

_______________________________________________________________ __

"Sir…Can't you just let Ken off the hook." Yohji asked smiling as he opened his mouth for Aya. "Look how sorry he is." Yohji's strong hand motioned at him, but Mr. Brine frowned harder.

"Oh no. He's definitely NOT getting off the hook Kudou." He looked back at Aya to avoid Mr. Brine's glare. The tongue depressor in his mouth chocking him slightly before pulling back, as Aya brought a light to his eye. Watching the reaction of his iris and frowning as he glanced back at Mr. Brine. God! He just couldn't shake the feeling of the guys eyes! And sure enough they were glaring at him when they came back into view. "I am so So, SO APPALLED WITH YOUR BEHAVIOR HIDAKA!" He cringed, sinking down where he sat on the table, in only a loose pair of pants. "YOU NOT Only FURTHER INJURED THAT POOR BOY, BUT YOU EMBARRASSED YOUR ENTIRE TEAM! I-"

"-Sir STOP! It Was An ACCident Sir!" Omi suddenly cried and Mr. Brine stopped dead with the outburst. "He-he *said*-He was sorry! Anyone of us could have fallen! We didn't know we had to do that by ourselves! *You* made us nervous!" Omi declared firmly and almost desperate to have all arguing cease.

There was dead silence in the room. Aya wasn't even looking at him anymore after turning to Omi stunned the boy had spoken up so. Everyone was staring at Mr. Brine who's eyes were stuck on Omi, shocked. (silence) "What? Tsukiyono?" Mr. Brine finally spoke.

"I said…" Omi suddenly looked a bit nervous, glancing around as he swallowed. "I said that…well it was an accident and-"

"-I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID TSUKIYONO! I WAS ASKING YOUR MEANING! ARE YOU BLAMING ME FOR HIDAKA'S SLIP UP!?" Mr. Brine asked loudly, and he looked over to Omi, If Omi's eyes made contact with him at all, he was going to tell them to just shut up. Not to bother with the entire thing, he didn't want to see Omi get in trouble over him.

He was preying Omi would look over.

Instead Omi just silently nodded. "Some what Sir...yes." There was a another silence, as Mr. Brine just stood looking at Omi before turning to the rest of them.

"And you two?" Mr. Brine turned to Aya and Yohji. "What do you think?"

"Ken's responsible for his own actions." Aya replied with a straight face and he sighed. Last time he ever asked that guy for back up.

"Well you sure as hell made me nervous." Yohji snort. "I am lucky I didn't trip too." The blonde said before throwing them all a soft happy grin. Mr. Brine considered this for a moment before nodding and turning back to Omi.

"Well than…Point taken Tsukiyono but, may I ask. Did you consider the consequences of questioning my authority?" Mr. Brine asked, the man's voice leaving the soft and almost impressed tone which surrounded the words referring to Omi's point, to a firmer, more commanding one.

Omi paled slightly, falling to a very subservient expression. "Yes I did…sir."

"So you concluded that questioning my authority just might result in reprimanding?" Mr. Brine asked and he watched Yohji side glance at him when Omi just stood silent. "Did you Tsukiyono? Enlighten me? Cause your going to get one just the same." Mr. Brine stated and Omi's eyes fell to the floor as the boys chest picked up a bit.

"Yes I did." Omi answered, thin fingers started to fidget now along the boys sides.

"You did." Mr. Brine repeat watching Omi's body pick up a soft tremble where he stood staring at the ground. "So what do you think now? Do you regret your choice? Or was the answer to your question worth the trade?" Mr. Brine asked calmly.

"Sir…can I…please." Omi muttered, blue eyes coming back up, welled with tears as Omi struggled to stabilize his voice. "Just go…beeench for…an hour ooorrrr…" Mr. Brine started shaking his head and Omi's voice raised. "I'll dooo fifty-seventy pounds! Pleeease!" Omi took a quick step back with Mr. Brines step forward. Still Mr. Brine only gently shook his head and motioned for Omi to come as the boy's face scrunched up with his tears. Letting them fall onto his thin cheeks as he turned around to the table where they were. Omi fumbled with his belt with shaky hands, while keeping a tight grip on his pants. Lowering them just enough in back before placing his palms down on the table, and swallowing.

Aya and Yohji were standing next to where he sat, a foot away. Watching as Mr. Brine looked up at them for just a moment. There was a softness in the mans eyes for a minute when he looked at them. Like there was something about the youngest assassin that made his job harder. The way Omi was crying when he hadn't even been touched. So deeply upset with his own error, and the fact he needed to be reprimanded with the cane the man held.

Mr. Brines firm eyes locked with all of theirs for a moment, as though he understood exactly what they were thinking, and they understood exactly what he felt before the (Crack!) "AhOW!" Omi jerked, pushing his hips into the table and straightening up immediately. (Crack! Crack!) Omi's teeth grit, and his eyes squeezed shut, as a few tears made it down his pained expression. (Crack! Crack!) "Ahh." (Crack!) "Ahh!" He jerked each time Omi made a noise. (Crack!) "AHhOW!" (Crack!) "OWOW!Siiiiir" (Crack!) They were louder than any of the ones they made. Yet it wasn't the sound, but the tone of the pitches that made him upset. It was the difference because while theirs were filled with pain, Omi's were filled with fear. Truly afraid when turned around like that. Of what he couldn't tell. Couldn't figure out. Omi had never said anything about why he was so afraid of his punishment.

He dropped his eyes with the ninth crack. Omi's second time, even though Yohji and Aya thought this was Omi's first. Omi's first time he had seen Mr. Brine go easy on him, but only he was in the room. He knew then, and he knew now that any of them would have received at least ten for breaking a pot, but Omi had only gotten four. Four was like nothing in comparison to ten. Omi was just openly crying where he stood now. Waiting for the tenth crack before yelping a higher pitched crescendo with it, and leaving Mr. Brine to step back with a soft nod waiting for Omi to pull his pants up, turn around, maybe stop crying…any of those things. Instead the boy just started wiping his eyes. Unable to force away the hiccups. "I can't go easy on you any more Tsukiyono." Mr. Brines muttered, his tones soft and understanding again. Reassuring the way they had sounded last time. Yet this time, as Mr. Brine went to touch Omi's shoulder, the boy ducked down. Blocking his face slightly as though Omi thought he were to be slapped next, and Mr. Brine stopped. "I could when you weren't in this for good, but now I can't son. You will get no special treatment Tsukiyono….What do we say?" Mr. Brine asked softly, almost whispering.

He watched Omi's mouth quiver as he tried to answer and immediately coughing after a hiccuop to bring his voice back. "Yeeeees Siiiiiir." Omi answered in a groaned whine through grit teeth..

"Good." Mr. Brine said gently. "Now finish examining Hidaka." Mr. Brine ordered firmer taking a step from Omi as he slowly started pulling his pants back up. Cringing heavily, and they forced their eyes to Mr. Brine to pay attention to the man's words and not get themselves in trouble. "You Still have to Compete a EAR, CHEST, Heart and aBDOMINAL EXAMINATION! THEN HEART RATE, BLOOD PRESSURE, REFLEXES and BLOOD SAMPLE! TSUKIYONO *WILL* HELP YOU! SO HOP TO IT!" Mr. Brine instructed and they all nodded. Aya came back to him instantly, tipping his head to the side, and inserting something into his ear. Mr. Brine motionless as he watched them begin, studying Omi as the boy slowly walked over to where they were avoiding all eye contact before slowly picking up a pen to record the results.

Mr. Brine nodded once before leaving the room, and Yohji turned to Omi the minute the man was gone. "Alright Omi!" Yohji instantly congratulated. "I've never seen anyone talk back to Mr. Brine-well-except Aya." Yohji smiled smacking Omi's thin back and leaving his hand there for contact. "But Aya had the unfair advantage…because he's a murderer, and also because he had a table near by to throw at the man."

"I thought you said it was a cabinet, chair?" He frowned, but Yohji ignored the comment all together..

"Attempted." Aya growled, grabbing a stethoscope as Yohji continued rubbing Omi's back gently. "And we're all responsible for our actions. I took my share for it, and Omi did too." Aya said matter o'factly before laying a hand on Omi's thin shoulder with care. "You did a good job Omi. You said what we were all thinking." Aya said, before releasing a soft, faint smile.

"Very impressive." Yohji added, nodding to reinforce Aya's statement as Omi just looked up. Making eye contact for a moment and sniffling in disbelief as he listened to them.

"Really?" the boy asked, skeptical they weren't lying.

"Yes very." Yohji nodded again. "So very…you've earned the right to see this."

(Ken's POV)

I watch Yohji reach towards his back pocket.

"Yohji?" My voice has a slight warning in it, as Aya puts the stethoscope to my chest. Yohji's still pulling the folded piece of paper from his pocket and bringing it around to where Omi can see it as I start to get nervous. Who knows *what* he's got in his back pocket. "Yohji!"

"Ta DA!" Yohji grins, quickly unfolding the paper and Omi's face remains unchanged from his calm expression as he takes a moment to absorb the image. Then his mouth slowly falls open, and a bright red blush rushes into his cheeks. "Her name is Miss. August!"

"Ahh." I sigh as the magazine page is turned towards me, and I get a glimpse of the naked girl sitting on the beach licking a Popsicle. "Put that Away you moron! Can't You see I need to be examined! And What THE hELL Kind OF REwarD IS THAT SUPPOSED To Be!" I grab the paper from Yohji, crumple it up, and tossing it behind me.

Yohji's green eyes are frowning as they watch before standing up straighter. "Ken. If I didn't have eleven more months of women…I might be upset. But Since I do! I am willing to make a trade in order for you to make up for your incredibly insensitive treatment of Miss. August." I glance at Omi who's still blushing while Aya ruffles his hair smiling.

"I am not GIVING YOU ANYTHING for Her Idiot! I just threw her on the!-" I stop yelling as Mr. Brine sticks his head back in. Eyeing us suspiciously, since there's been so much yelling, but we're really not doing anything so he leaves again. "Good going Yohji." I growl at him and he just shrugs. Omi slowly sits down next to me, gently shifting his weight onto his burning skin before finally leaning into my side as he meets success.

"Thanks Omi." I slide my arm around him as Aya starts tapping the circle end of the stethoscope before muttering a low -hello?- into the bottom. Yohji rips it away and yells a -Hi! AyA!- into it, causing Aya to practically jump out of his skin. Aya's violet eyes fix on a hard glare when he settles and Yohji begins slinking to the other side of the table with an innocent smile. I just sit where I am and sigh. It's really not so bad being here. Omi gently takes my hand from where he sits, and I can hear Yohji unfolding Miss. August behind me. Aya slams the stethoscope into the drawer with disgust before roughly shutting it. Apparently, they'll just fib my heart rate.

__________________________________________________________________ ____

One Week Later

"I've always had a thing against the English." He rolled his eyes with the mutter Yohji whispered to him. "Even their fighting is sedating…Geez give me a break will you. And why are they trying to rename everything so….so ridiculously. Come on. A French fry is a French fry damnt. It will never be anything else." Yohji snort.

"KUDOU!" Mr. Brine suddenly stopped talking and yelled at Yohji who straightened up instantly. Thank god, he thought, I was beginning to get a head ache trying to listen to two people at once. "ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION!?" Mr. Brine yelled, but Yohji only shook his head causing the man a hard, heavy sigh. "Oh good lord Kudou." Mr. Brine groaned rubbing his face for a minute. "Kudou tell me. Do you want me to stab you with the sword I am holding?" He jumped to the side as Mr. Brine swung the thin fencing weapon at Yohji's wide green eyes. "Because if you don't listen up. That's eXACTLY WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN! PUT YOUR PADDING ON LIKE I SAID! And ONLY AIM FOR THE AREA'S WE'VE SPECIFIED! I DON'T WANT ANY GOOFING OFF! We're GOING TO FENCE! And We're Going to LEARN Something FROM IT!" He nodded, picking up a fencing stick and swinging it a little. It was really light.

"Mr. Brine, why is fencing relevant to our training?" Aya asked bored, and glaring at the thin puny sword he was given. As always Aya would have preferred the largest, greatest blade he could carry.

"Because Fujimiya." Mr. Brine began. "It heightens you awareness when dealing with your Partner! You need to think quick! And Move just as fast with a thin light weapon, as you would with a heavy one! FENCING IS A WONDERFUL EXERCISE FOR YOU BOYS! AND IT'S THE ONLY SWORD LIGHT ENOUGH FOR TSUKIYONO! HAHAHAH!" Mr. Brine laughed. Omi made a face, yanking a sword up irritated and flipping the metal screen mask down in front of his annoyed features. "Normally in Fencing BOYS! You fight one on one! WELL TODAY You'll fight ONE team on ONE team! FUJIMIYA AND TSUKIYONO! And HIDAKA and KUDOU!"

"Mmm I am liking this." Yohji grinned, swinging his sword around before flipping the mask down. Moving from where he stood in front of Aya, to stand directly in front of Omi and blow some kisses. "Hi Omi." Yohji smiled.

"Shut up Yohji-kun. Play serious!" Omi frowned at the kisses, backing into the traditional fencing pose with his legs spread and his right arm raised behind his head pointing the sword to the ground.

"I *am* Omi." Yohji mimicked with him, and Aya gave him a heavy smirk before imitating.

"GO!" Mr. Brine grinned at their excellent posture. The minute the go was called he made a lunge at Aya. "GOOD HIDAKA!"

Aya moved away, immediately lunging back, but he dodged. Their swords and bodies missing each other by a hair each time as Yohji slowly advanced on Omi. Omi was wearing the thick white padding on his chest and arms like all of them. Slowly backing up into their utility cart holding all the fencing equipment as Yohji blew a few more kisses to him.

"Cut it out! Yohji-kun! Or I'll stab somewhere illegal!" Omi snapped giving the blonde a look.

"No you wouldn't." Yohji grinned, swinging his sword in a light circle before jumping as Omi threw his blade at the blonde. "JESUS!" It pegged into the ground between Yohji's spread legs, just as Omi reached back and ripped a replacement from the cart. "Alright Omi!" Yohji ripped his mask off. "I am NOT Playing with yoU!"

"Tag!" Omi grinned, poking the blonde in the chest and Mr. Brine sighed

Droning out a "Point Tsukiyono." Before rubbing his temples a few times. No doubt exhausted with their ability to improvise any situation with stupidity.

"Omi!" Aya barked at the laughing boy, who's sword was limp in his hand as Yohji stood examining the small tear the boy made in his outfit.

"You ripped my clothes Omi." Yohji gapped, fingering the shred of cotton, oblivious to the fighting.

"HAHAHAH!" Omi started laughing, loud and happy. Stopping all fighting to stand and watch Yohji take a step back into some better light and pout over his vest. "Hahah Yohji-Kun! Haha..Hahahhaha."

"Omi!" Aya backed away from him, and he paused. Watching the red head grab Omi's padding and shake him slightly. "This is serious. Pay attention! And Fight!"

"Okaaay! Oww Aya-kun!" Omi whined, hopping slightly as the red head gave him a strong shove towards Yohji and switched him quickly with his sword to make him move faster. "Your not supposed to hit your own team members Aya-kun!" Omi scolded, frowning at Aya with annoyance as he took a moment to rub his butt. Yohji was still busy gawking at the hole any way.

"You are if they aren't participating!" Aya barked, lunging at him, and he dodged.

"Well this is the LAST Time I am on your TEam! Aya-kun!" Omi spit frowning. Taking a step forward and casually point at the red head with his sword. That one small movement caused Aya's eyes to instinctively glance to the side, and he took his opportunity and lunged.

"Point Hidaka." Mr. Brine nodded, but Aya growled. Turning to Omi with his sword drawn and lunging at the boy whom backed up immediately.

"That's it!" Omi yelled fencing the red heads sword off. "I DEFINITELY don't want to BE On your Team Again Aya-kun! You stink!"

"Omi! I am going to rip you up!" Aya lunged at the thin figure, missing him with his sword but knocking Omi over. He watched, sighing heavily now that Aya was busy trying to kill Omi who was growling as he fought from his sitting position.

He turned to Yohji. "….So he ripped your vest?" He asked casually.

The blonde nodded. "I can put my finger in the hole Ken. Look at this." He walked over to where the green eyes hadn't looked up from the paralyzing hole. Sliding his finger in. "Little Omi…did it with his sword." Yohji muttered as though baffled someone as small as Omi could cause such calamity. "Look at this Ken." Yohji repeated sliding his finger back into the hole.

"So you can." He nodded and Yohji did the same, before looking up at Aya's yell.

"Woo HOO! I am going to win Aya-Kun!" Omi had kicked Aya over. Tripping him with his legs from where he sat, and now had the advantage standing. Knocking over a few mats towards the red head who was scrambling up with Omi's fast hard swipes of the sword. Omi was bending into the movement, with the same grace and ease they saw in his body he threw things.

With another graceful moment, and Omi's triumphant yell Aya's sword went flying towards them, and they backed up. Watching Aya's violet eyes look at it, before quickly up at Omi as the boys sword moved over his chest.

Omi smiling down at Aya, before ever so gently poking his vest. "Point for me Aya-kun." Omi declared happily, and they were all quiet as Omi stood there smiling before Aya ripped the sword from Omi's hand and threw it. Omi instantly frowned, and he and Yohji backed up as a second sword came flying at them. "Aya-kun! That's cheating!" Omi snapped. "Your not allowed to-" Omi silenced as Aya yanked him down into the mats and started wrestling with him. Omi instantly began wiggling and yelling to be let go from Aya's tight hold before relaxing as Omi realized what he thought was growling was really Aya's low suppressed laughter.

Yohji laughed at the red head who slowly stood up, after roughing Omi into the mat. Then at Omi, who's helmet was off, and who's hair was sticking up with static as he grinned. "We Won Ken!" Omi grinned at him as the boy tossed his helmet into the cart, and he shrugged

"I guess so. You did score the most points." He short.

"Yeah. Who knew Fencing would be a good sport for me huh." Omi laughed, and they all turned to Mr. Brine to see how they had done.

The man was quiet for a second. Glancing at the spilled mats and swords on the floor before sighing. "Boys…I must have forgotten to mention a small rule I set in our fencing…the one that states thAT THE FIGHT IS TO STAY IN ONE SPOT WHEN YOU DUEL! IT FORBIDS THE OPPONENTS FROM MOVING BECAUSE IT FORCES YOU TO STRATEGIZE! IF I WANTED TO LET YOU RUN ALL OVER WITH SWORDS I COULD HAVE DONE IT!" The grin washed off his face as Mr. Brine sighed again. Woops. "However…Tsukiyono you showed a surprisingly…high amount of…excitement and…flexibility…as well as accuracy…but I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU THROWING A SWORD AT YOUR TEAMMATE AGAIN!" Omi quickly nodded. "And Fujimiya, you've earned some time off this weekend for being a good sport." Aya smiled.

"WHAT!" Omi shot frowning. "He didn't *LET* me Win! I *BEAT* him!" Omi stated firmly.

"I know." Mr. Brine smiled with a nod.

"Then Why!-Then Why!…What Are You All LAUGHING AT!?" Omi turned to him and Yohji with a frown as he started laughing after Yohji made a few snorts suppressing his own. "Aya-Kun! Did you let me Win!?" Omi asked whirling around to face Aya.

Aya's violet eyes turned to Omi's frowning, and desperate expression calmly and remained silent for a few moments. "….No." Aya finally stated, and his monotone voice sounded surprisingly guilty to him.

"Ahhhh." Omi growled slightly, taking a step back from them. "I can't believe you guys! Ok Fine! Someone take me on right now!" Omi demanded backing up into the mats and he smiled as the boy shoved some of his static hair from his face. "COME ON! Free Weapon Choice! We can all use whatever weapons we want in this entire room!" Omi's arms opened wide, showing them the room, and he had to admit the offer was enticing. He glanced at Yohji, but the guy was already scanning over the weapons, and Aya was cracking his knuckles. "Are YOU GUyS Just GOING TO STAND THERE!?" Omi called over, laughing at them. "Babies! Your babies!"

"I'll fight you Omi." Yohji walked into the mats immediately, and Aya just silently followed.

"Hey!" He shot running up behind Yohji and following as well. Omi was frowning at them as they all appeared with a scolding -one at a time- expression before falling back as Yohji pounced at him. Yohji knocked Omi clear over and landed on top before throwing a punch right into Omi's stomach making the boy choke. He smiled watching the wrestling begin at his feet. "…I am considering this a free for all you guys." He stated calmly patiently waiting to see if anyone had any objections or any other ideas, as Aya just calmly walked over to the weapons and happily pulled out a long sword. Yohji was still busy roughing Omi into the ground so he shrugged. "Ok than." He said walking over towards the weapons and Aya gave him a threatening look as he neared. "Just a second Aya. Have to get my weapon." He smiled walking up to the shelf and glanced around before grabbing a funny looking watch. He checked over the small timer button on the side that stuck out kinda far before grinning ear to ear as he pulled it and a long wire appeared. He turned around to where Aya was attacking Yohji with the sword, while the blonde was blocking himself with a chair he had picked up. Omi was just coughing on the ground. Slowly getting up with a hungry aggressive look and starting towards him.

He turned around to the thin boy approaching and quickly ripped the wire out for self defense. Omi simply raised a finger "Just a (cough) minute please Ken-kun. (cough) I just want to (cough) get a weapon." Omi rasped stumbling by him and to the weapons as he ran out into the mats and jumped at Aya. The second he got his chance he wrapped that wire around Aya's arms and pulled them to the guys sides.

Aya let out a startled choke as his top half began immobile, but Yohji was more than thrilled. "FINALLY!" Yohji yelled, dropping the chair and ripping the blade from Aya's hands before throwing it across the room with all his strength. Hissing a "Yesssss." as it fell with a wide grin before sighing. "I hated that damn Sword!" Yohji declared triumphantly. " Hahah-JESUS!" Yohji cried stumbling back and tripping right over Aya whom was desperately trying to struggle from his grasp as a dart pegged into the mat. He dropped the wire as Yohji's fall kicked him in the face, and Aya instantly pulled free with a strong curse. Yohji however, was still staring at Omi whom had just send the dart skimming by them close enough to tickle their skin with a breeze and now stood with another in hand.

"I am going to kick all your butts." Omi said with a grin as he slowly bent forward, as though to bow to them before quickly flicking three darts forward.

"GEEZ OMI!" He rolled out of the way, as two pegged into the mat near him, and one hit the back wall. Aya too scrambled up, regained his sword, and drew it at Omi who only smiled.

"Can you out run me Omi?" Aya grinned at Omi, watching a looming shadow cross his features with the question. Sure the boy could throw things better, but when it came to push and shove around there…it was pretty obvious whom was the easiest to beat, and they *all* knew it. "I am pretty fast Omi." Aya snickered taunting the boy with his sword as he neared, and Omi's dart was almost twitching in his fingers with an itch to fly. "Think you can get away? Think you can out run me?" Aya almost laughed.

"Can you run at All Aya!?" He interrupt sending the wire towards Aya's legs and watching it fumble and present a weak show, but wrap Aya none the less.

"Ken!" Aya turned to him with the sword before falling over, and he jumped as a dart pegged into the ground by his knee. He lunged at Aya determined to get him.

"Ahhh!" Omi yelled as Yohji pounced back over and the boy flew into the floor like a man getting hit by a train.

"Not So Powerful! When YOUr ON the GROUND ARE YOU OMI!" Yohji teased loudly, rolling towards them to tire Omi's struggling out. He saw the two coming and as quick as he could wiggled far enough from Aya to pin him down and wrap his wire around Aya's padded neck.

"SURRENDER AYA!" He ordered with a laugh as he pulled it as tight as he could, and Aya reached back and grabbed him to defend himself. Fisting his hair and yanking. "Ow! Aya! That's my hair! Your pulling my hair!" He yelled, shifting one hand to Aya's to pry the fingers off, before growling as Yohji accidentally kicked him while wrestling with Omi.

"GET OFF ME YOHJI-KUN!" Omi was flailing under Yohji's heavier body with the pressure that it hard to breath. "GET OFF ME YOHJI-KUN! It's Hard for me to Breath!" Omi yelled.

"NO! I AM THE VICTOR HERE OMI!" Yohji yelled triumphantly. "You'll soon learn not to challenge people who are bigger! Older! Hansom-er! And AHhMmm!" He turned to Yohji's sudden small yelp and groan of pain. It was real pain and Aya let go of his hair when he heard the sound.

"Oh!" Omi looked startled with the sudden yelp and Yohji's lack of movement as the blonde just let his head lean forward and lean into Omi's chest. "I am SORRY! Yohji-kun! Did I do that!?" Omi asked from underneath Yohji and the blonde nodded slightly as he let Aya go. Slowly climbing off the red head before falling as Aya shoved him off and quickly sat up. Ripping the wire from around his neck and then starting on his legs.

"BOYS!" Mr. Brine watched them all, minus Yohji, look up at the grinning bark. "You're an inspiration to me." Mr. Brine said chuckling as they helped Yohji off Omi who laid still on the ground. One of Yohji's hands tightly between his legs holding himself. "But I have news for you! I am adding an accessory AND REQUIREMENT TO YOUR WARDROBES!" Yohji groaned slightly as they stood up together. All of them back in line, breathing heavily and exhausted. "Cups. You must wear them when training for ANYTHING! The minute you SET FOOT IN THIS ROOM! PUT THEM ON!…Kudou…Are you going to be ok?" Mr. Brine asked but Yohji's eyes didn't look up as the guy nodded.

"Sorry Yohji-kun." Omi whispered tapping Yohji's padded shoulder with an apologetic cringe. "My knee slipped." Omi explained and he grunt, before catching the sly signaling look Yohji gave Aya once he looked up. Before he knew it he saw Aya listen, consider and start moving before he even had a chance to open his mouth.

"Omi!" He called to the boy, in an attempt to warn him of whom knows what, yet instead of helping he watched Omi turn to him, as Aya moved right behind him and grabbed his arms.

"Aya-kun?" Omi was startled, but not concerned as he looked up at the red head before spinning to Yohji whom was suddenly in front of him. "UH!" Omi choked as Yohji brought his knee up into Omi's crotch with less strength than Omi's flailing legs probably held, but still enough to make the boys eyes widen and flood with tears.

"Don't let it…happen aagggaaain. Omi." Yohji said, soft green eyes smiling down at the Omi's cringing head of honey blonde strands which nodded as he sunk to the floor holding himself. "

Mr. Brine just calmly surveyed some six feet away. Where he had been for the entire charade, as Yohji started limping from the room. "So. I suppose there will be less objection to your cups then I supposed hmm?" Mr. Brine asked with a humored smile as he pulled Omi up by his arm and pulled it around the back of his neck. He gave Mr. Brine a nod as Omi just let out a hard groan and kept his head down, and hand between his legs as he lead him out of The Body Shop. Back in their schooling room Yohji was slouched onto the table with an ice pack between his legs, sighing hard. Aya just leaning into the wall grinning as he came in.

"No hard feelings right Ken?" Aya asked smiling at him, as he nodded at Omi.

"Guess not." He shrugged gently, shifting Omi to sit on the table. "Wasn't very nice of you though." Aya just shrugged as he opened the small mini freezer and pulled out an ice pack, and wrapped it once over with a soft transparent bandage to take some of the crisp cold away. He began untying the back of Omi's padded vest and pulling it off to the sweaty skin tight white t-shirt the boy wore and shoved some of the boys damp, static hair from his face.

Omi shoved his hand away with a bit of annoyance before snapping the ice pack from Aya and pressing it between his legs with a small hiss of pain and cold. As soon as the cold faded Omi's eyes snapped to Yohji with a dirty look, which only grew darker when Yohji smiled and blew him some kisses.

________________________________________________________________ ______

Three Weeks Later

"Keep your eyes on the target Tsukiyono." Mr. Brine instructed and he watched Omi nod from where the boy was fifteen feet from the board he was allowed to throw things at. "Try to conceal your weapon as long as you can. You have the advantage Tsukiyono, because you will be underestimated from the moment your enemy sees you…" Omi frowned. "And I mean that in the best possible way." Mr. Brine whispered standing directly behind Omi, speaking into the boys ear as Omi moved the dart in his hand so he could conceal it. "See how from the front, you can not see your weapon?" Omi nodded. "But, you know it's there. In a moment you could throw it, and hit your target… Yes Tsukiyono?"

Omi nodded immediately. "Yes I could Sir." Omi replied and the board fifteen feet away was filled with countless holes all around and directly on it's target.

"Good. Just remember, the moment you do…your enemy will know you have a weapon…and no longer underestimate you." Omi turned slightly, looking back at Mr. Brine as he understood the significance of this. The solemn tones in the man's voice had been playing all week. As though dread was looming in their future, and they were all starting to feel it. The hearty laughter came less frequently, and punishment replaced it instead. "Do not let them intimidate you Tsukiyono." Mr. Brine ordered and Omi nodded. "Stray from your enemy. Your advantage is that you can attack from a distance. Don't feel pressured to get close, because your teammates do. To be honest boy, until you develop, you should steer clear from the chaos or it will run you over." Omi swallowed with the statement, before turning back to his target board. Staring down to the small dots and holes he had made before flicking his wrist a few times and landing three darts dead center without a sound. "Good." Mr. Brine took a step back with a heavy sigh, before turning to him.

He had been patiently waiting through all that, just for his question. "What is it Hidaka." Mr. Brine asked him with all the patience in the world.

"Sir I…still don't have a weapon I…just can't find one." He muttered with a shrug, but Mr. Brine could see the disappointment all over his face. Omi had discovered his talent first, and was only getting better at it. They boy was quickly given lots of free time to practice aiming, pegging moving targets, and throwing while moving himself.

Yohji had found his favorite weapon. After their fencing event some month ago…the blonde had walked off with the little watch weapon he had used. Played with it for about two days before Mr. Brine noticed it was missing, and then took the paddle for it. Yet Yohji was good with it none the less. Casting the wire out with a sleek grace, the way Omi through his darts. Yohji captured his targets, and had mastered applying pressure in just the right spots. So that the wire could now spit melons with a tug. It was an amazing weapon, much more deadly than he had realized when he used it to wrap up Aya much to the red heads disgust.

Aya was still obsessed with the big swords, and enjoyed learning all the techniques to using them. Forced to leave his bigger fatter blades, for a more practical sized one he know used a Katana he which seemed to bring him much pleasure, and had been customized by the organization for him. Just as Yohji's watch had been. So the boy could have a band and design the way he wanted. Omi's darts painted to the boy's preference. His bow and arrows customized exactly to the measurements of his body so it was practically impossible for the thin figures to fumble with them. Only he had been left out on the fun, because he just couldn't commit. He had tried dozens of weapons, guns, blades, sticks, odd metal bars, and ancient Chinese molding weapons that used chains and links to become more than one thing. None of it was right. Against his team mates, he'd often abandon whatever weapon he would choose, and use his hands. Not like a boxer, but he just couldn't stand always having to have something in them. It felt suffocating, restraining. He needed his hands to move! To get away! To fight! He didn't understand how Aya could be comfortable with a weapon so large, or Omi with one that required most of his hands and focus. Or Yohji, because his looked so small, it would make him feel like he didn't have enough protection. Every weapon was wrong for him, and he felt like he was falling behind.

"Still no luck Hidaka?" Mr. Brine sighed at him, frowning slightly as the man watched him nod slowly. "Have you looked over the new blades?" He nodded. "Fire arms?" He nodded again. "What about the smaller, hand held knives?"

"I can't stand any of it." He said sighing hard. "I can't…well I can't stand things in my hands. I feel so restricted that way, it makes me panic. Like I can't focus and fight at the same time." Mr. Brine was just silent, and his expression only sunk. Great, now he was so stupid Mr. Brine didn't even have anything to say.

"Well I'll see what I can do Hidaka." Mr. Brine finally spoke. "In the mean time, don't waste your time here. You boys don't have forever." Mr. Brine warned and he nodded turning back for door. He mine as well go up and work in the flower shop. Mr. Brine had hired some full time employee Mamoe. An old lady who sold the flowers for them when they weren't up there. They were only required to put in two hours a day each. Usually Omi wiped his hours off right away, and by eleven the kid was done. Aya was a mourning person too and also usually finished by noon, he did it when ever, and Yohji…well if it was a day when no one would notice Yohji not working. The blonde would have risked getting tanned rather than going.

_________________________________________________________________ ______

"GO BOYS GO!" He scrambled up the latter with Mr. Brine's loud yell from below him. His hands slipping constantly with his own perspiration. The tight black shirt and shorts they had given him soaked with sweat in all the places he was the hottest. He was tired, hungry, exhausted, starving…god they should break and eat.

Omi grabbed his hand as he started slipping at the very top, and he drug himself from the metal latter to the large metal monkey bar situation. He found it funny how similar it did look to monkey bars. Just fifteen feet up, much longer, and more bars so they criss-crossed, and made patters. If you can imagine a chain link fence, being twisted like a slinky, that's what this obstacle looked like. It was metal, twisting and curving, becoming so wide apart in some places he wouldn't be able to sit, only hang. While so close together in others, he was preying he'd be able to squeeze through with out crushing any of his unmentionables.

"When CAN WE BREAK AND EEAAAAT." Yohji yelled slumping into the metal and wiping some sweat from his forehead annoyed he was being forced to get dirty, and under go un-fun. "Mr. BRIINNEE! We have been at this for eleven hours! I hate this stupid obstacle!"

"KEEP GOING BOYS! UP! I WANT TO SEE SOME CLIMBING NOW! OR YOU'LL ALL GET IT!" They all sat there frowning as the child sized Mr. Brine yelled up at them. "NOW! OR AT THE COUNT OF THREE! I'll PADDLE YOU ALL TONIGHT! ONE!… TWO!…."

Omi got up groaning, and he had to follow. Aya grabbing some of the metal and pulled himself up a vertical incline. They were assured when introduced to the obstacle if they fell they'd land on the inflatable mat, and only have the wind knocked out of them. What he couldn't understand, was why no one was concerned about them smacking into all the metal during their fall. Still, he couldn't complain, didn't dare complain, as long as he didn't have to go up to the ceiling

"Wait for Us Aya!" He called up to the red head, as Yohji started leaning into him. Aya stopped in a small spot he could stand, and crossed his arms looking down and frowning at them as Omi crawled up to his feet. "Get off me." He shoved Yohji aside, and the blonde only groaned further.

"MR. Brine!" Omi called, looking down through the metal to the man's calm face watching them. "After this run can we stop?! Please!"

"I'll think about it Tsukiyono NOW CLIMB!" Mr. Brine ordered firmly and Omi frowned while Yohji groaned a hard sound that actually became a whine towards the end.

"I have to go to the bathroom damnt!" He frowned, pulling himself to Aya's feet. Aya didn't even make a move to help him, and he could hear Mr. Brine laughing at his comment from below.

"ALRIGHT BOYS! HERE COMES THE BUTTON!" He sighed, clamping onto the metal with his body while Aya and Omi left their cool stances to attach to it as well. They all braced as Mr. Brine slowly pushed the one button remote in his pocket and the room went black.

He froze, his eyes widening to adjust and grab some light.

"Guys?" Yohji shifted next to him, trying to see before the spot lights switched on, then strobe lights, black lights, sirens, and helicopter noises. "Shit! This sucks!" Yohji growled as they all sunk to the ground with the passing light. Watching it quickly sweep over them, before they started scrambling up the metal. Only in certain spots was it possible to break when they were climbing. There was no way they could get away fast enough, so they had to time the lights and become very good each time, because each time they were different, and each time they climbed at their own speed which was becoming slower and slower with each run. "HEY!" He hesitated in his climb slightly as Yohji yelled. "I am STUCK! GUYS!"

"WhAT!?" Aya frowned down.

"I AM STUCK! MY CLOTHES ARE STUCK IN THE METAL!"

"RIP IT!" Omi yelled.

"NO!" Yohji's voice sounded horrified with the suggestion.

"Rip IT YOHJI-KUN! WE CAN'T SEE YOU!"

"Well I Can see you! You little LIAR!" Yohji snapped back glaring up from under them. "You want me to die?! What kind of team work is this!? I AM STUCK! NOW SOMEONE COME HELP!"

He growled starting back down with Omi's soft sigh. Oh well, he would have tried telling Yohji he couldn't see him too.

"YOUr BOTH MORONS!" Aya was yelling at them, as Omi started climbing again. "You'll never make it before the light! Ken! Leave him if he wants to act like a child!"

"Be nice! Aya-kun!" Omi yelled, ahead of them all.

"AYA Be A teAM!" He frowned looking up, as he dropped down at Yohji's side and ripped his clothes from the wire.

"KEN!" If it wasn't so dark, he would have been able to see Yohji's eyes nearly pop out as they stared at their clothes.

"COME ON! Aya's right. You are acting like a child." He scold the stunned blonde, before quickly starting back up, and stopping dead with the soft vibration which started coming through the metal.

"Guuys? Is that you?" Omi yelled down sounding nervous. He shook his head, but no one could see the answer. The vibration was getting stronger. He could feel his body tensing, the hairs on the back of his neck standing up as he braced for whatever it was.

"What the HELL IS GOING ON!?" Yohji screamed. The blonde could always be accounted on for saying what they were all thinking.

"AHH!" He yelled when the sprinklers shot on and the cold water gushed over him immediately. Drenching his hair and clothes in a matter of seconds. "Damnt! I am going to piss my pants!" He screamed annoyed.

"HahahaHAHAH!" Yohji started laughing at his outburst. It wasn't like he had to piss bad enough as it was. They had to start spraying the room with water! "HAHA-AHHH!"

The metal jerked suddenly, and he heard Yohji's yell, before Omi's startled scream from up above.

"Reach up and take my hand!" Aya's hand suddenly dropped down to where they were hanging onto the metal, but it was too hard to look up and see where to grab with the water spraying them in the eyes. "Come ON! But from now ON! You do what I say! I am taking control of this obstacle!"

"Can I stop and piss?" He called up, but even in the dark he saw Aya's teeth grit at him, before the hand extending towards them jerked away.

"AHHH!" Omi screamed from above them, and they heard the smaller body fall back into the metal and almost slip off as it moved. Shifting like the clouds in the sky, the large metal obstacle was suddenly breaking apart, and swinging to separate parts of the rooms as beams from the walls started unfolding. Cables dropped down from the ceiling, and the rest of the floor inflated into safety mattes. "GUYS! Where are You! I can't see yoU! I can't see anything!" Omi cried.

"Don't move Omi!" Aya yelled. "NO one move! Stay down and away from the light until we get a glimpse of this room!" Aya's voice ordered as it traveled farther from him and he nodded, even though no one could see this answer either. Omi and Aya sounded like they were in separate corners of the warehouse, and he was stuck with Yohji?

"Woo good thing we're together huh Ken?" Yohji elbowed him with a grin and he nodded. In a way Yohji was right. It was definitely better to be with someone than be stranded off in the dark. Even if that someone your with isn't the smartest of your team.

"Yeah it is." He spoke in case Yohji couldn't really see him. The room fell silent then aside from the pouring sound of the heavy sprinklers. Casting little sparkles into the passing spot lights with each drop. Their eyes all silently watching the lights travel the room. Getting a look at how handles had protruded from the walls, those would be very slippery. Metal beams had protruded across the much of the open ceiling about ten feet under the actual ceiling. In some places it appeared platforms had been built because the light didn't travel through, and in other areas, the metal was so bare it looked impossible to cross. "Damnt." He frowned, it was just like the damn obstacle course they were on…only now it was bigger. "This is the same thing Yohji." He turned to the blonde that frowned at him. "The exact same thing."

"No it's not Ken." Yohji sighed his answer at him before gently reaching up and touching his forehead.

"I didn't hit my head idiot!" He snarled shoving Yohji's hand away. I meant this is the same obstacle as before! Only now it's the size of the Entire Warehouse!"

Yohji ignored what he said and frowned before speaking. "…I am concerned for you, and you scream in my face?" Yohji finally stated calmly, and with a bit of a scolding tone.

"AYA!" He stood up with his scream. "THE ENTIRE OBSTACLE IS NOW AS BIG AS THE ROOM! IT'S THE SAME! CAN YOU GUYS GET BACK TO US!? YOHJI's WITh ME!" Yohji rose next to him and waved.

"MAYBE!" Omi sounded nervous.

"Why don't you come to me!" Aya yelled.

"What Aya!" Yohji frowned. "NO! Two against ONE! You come to US!" There was a long silence, broken only by Omi's soft -Aya-kun?- spoke into the darkness and pouring rain as though worried the red head had disappeared.

"I can't come over…I am injured." Aya finally answerd, and they could tell from Aya's tones he was annoyed he was hurt.

"How BAD!?" Omi screamed immediately, and they could hear the voice traveling. Slowly making its way towards Aya, or so it sounded.

"Enough that I can't climb." Aya answered and he sighed.

"ARE YOU BLEEDING AYA!?" He cupped his hands around his mouth for this one. His body starting to shake slightly with the cold water, and there was a long silence before Aya answered.

"…Yes."

"Shit." Yohji growled, reaching up and grabbing part of what was left to their portion of the obstacle. Pulling himself up, while he climbed along side before inching out onto the long one foot thick metal beam. In order to get to everyone else, they would have to…go across it, and it was about fifteen feet long. "Are you guys SURE you can't come to US!?" Yohji sounded hopeful Aya might reconsider, and nervous about crossing the beam.

"Yohji-kun! Aya-kun can't climb right now! So-Hey I can see you!" Yohji dropped down to the beam with the incoming light. Slipping forward as he scrambled onto it to, to hide. Their breath hitching in their throats as it passed. Knowing Mr. Brine, it wouldn't be just light anymore. Maybe it would burn them, considering the sprinklers were on. There was no way the man could zap them with electricity now right? Right? "Hey! Are you guys climbing!?"

"YEAH!" Yohji yelled mad, when Omi called to them. "We're CLIMBING OVER A BEAM! Some Twenty feet up in the rain OMI! How's that! HUH!? What are you climbing over!?"

"The ceiling! I can see you where I am Yohji-kun (laugh) you whiner!" Omi was laughing out his words, as Yohji growled, sliding forward a tad.

"Keep up with me Ken." Yohji breathed.

"What do you mean keep up!" He growled at the small five inch movements Yohji was steadily making.

"It's Going to TAKE You guys a long time to get Over from there!" Omi called to them, and they both frowned at Omi's happy tone. "Here I come Aya-kun!" He smiled slightly, he could have sworn he heard Aya mutter a sarcastic -great- into the rain before Omi screamed. "AHHH!"

"JESUS!" Yohji screamed to, as the beam they were one moved slightly. Suddenly jolting back and unsnapping from the ones further on. Their wide eyes watching the beams ahead slide back into the walls and disappear, to more cables. Before a few more beams from the far right corner, and part of their original obstacle started sliding past them with Omi on it. "HAHAH!" Yohji laughed immediately as Omi passed them moving backwards. "Bye Omi! AH!" Yohji yelled startled as their beam jolted again and they started raising. He reached forward and grabbed Yohji immediately. Jamming his eyes closed as he felt himself raising, and the lights moving, the sprinklers slowing so it was only drizzling.

"Ken It's fine. We're not going that high." Yohji quickly reassured. "We're…we're not." Yohji trailed as they kept getting higher. "Well this isn't so bad…it's not…" the blonde looked up at the five foot space separating them from the ceiling. "It's not the ceiling, we're still below it." He shook his head, hugging Yohji harder and he felt the boy wiggle slightly. Trying to turn around and look at him. "Ken?"

"Don't move. We'll fall. We're just going to slip right off this thing!" He yelled at Yohji who was wiggling around, and pulling him with it.

"GUYS!!" Omi screamed from below them. "WHERE ARE YOU! I CAN'T SEE ANYONE!"

"We're up here Omi!" Yohji grinned leaning over the edge and he nearly freaked. "We're on the ceiling…we can see you from way up here! HAAHAHA!" Omi didn't answer, and he could literally visualize the pout on the boy's soft features.

"Yohji! Omi! Ken!" They turned towards Aya's barking voice. "We're timed! I say we have about three minutes before the obstacle rearranges itself again. So STOP Goofing Off!"

"Only three minutes!?" He yelled, still hanging tight to Yohji's drenched shoulders.

"But I can't reach anything!" Omi screamed. "I am stuck down here! I can't reach a thing!" Yohji moved and he dug into the wet skin with his fingers.

"Ken!" the blonde yelled immediately. "Stop that! Your putting holes in my beautiful skin!"

"Ahh!" He screamed horrified as Yohji shoved backwards, pushing him over until he was laying on the thin beam. Nothing but air in his shaky hands before the frowning green eyes turned around to him.

"Idiot." Yohji sighed. Grabbing his hand and pulling him back up, before slipping onto him as their beam started moving again. "Aya! I thought you said three minutes!?" He cringed as Yohji screamed over his ear. He was hungry, cold, wet, needed to piss, and he hated heights…and now just decided he hated Yohji on him too. The guy was carelessly worming around on him and the beam. Shifting to try and see Omi when the boy yelled and they heard the equipment moving. Then Yohji tried to located Aya for some sort of directions, and crushed him even more. "AYA!" Yohji called out.

"STOP SCREAMING IN MY EAR!"

"STOP YELLING AT MY FACE!" Yohji snapped back, yelling into his ear.

"Yohji-kun! Ken-kun!" they both looked up a the happy voice maybe a few feet from them when things stopped moving again.

"OMI!?" They called out together, and vaguely they could see something moving around in the metal.

"Yeah! It's me! Give me your hands! I can't get out of this!" Yohji crawled over him, stepping on his leg for minute and he cringed.

"Watch it!" he screamed at the blonde whim slid off the beam to the small platform they were now connected to. Omi was inside what looked like a metal cage. The obstacle piece he had been on had become a semi-circle, and up against the wall and their platform it was completely closed up. There was only a small foot of space window in. "Omi reach out, well pull you out!"

Omi's arm came out immediately. "Hurry up and Pull before we move again!"

"Omi remember that move we watched the other day." Yohij grinned grabbing Omi's arms and shoulders as the boy put his head through the hole. "Where those people were trapped in the elevator, and the one woman climbing out-"

"-Yohji." He interrupted, he remembered the movie.

"And the one woman climbing out got stuck when it was moving and-"

"-On the count of three Omi." He interrupted again, watching Omi's dripping head of wet hair nod at them. "Yohji!" He snapped at the blonde as Omi's arm tensed in his hands, with the grinning -and then her head got chopped off- was spoken. "Come on! Count of three!"

"Alright." Yohji gave him a soft frown, shifting where he stood for a better stance. "You got your hand holding your treasures Omi?" Yohji asked and Omi nodded at the sly smile, before jumping as the beam started moving.

"KEN-KUN! Yohji-KUN!"

"THREE!" He screamed, pulling back immediately, and a split second later Yohji started yanking too. Omi's body squeezed before wedging from the hole with a fast painful yank. Omi got his hips stuck for just a moment, but another forceful yank dropped him to the platform cringing. "You ok? Your hips ok? We pulled pretty hard?" He asked through his pants as he knelt down next to Omi and Yohji as their platform jerked and they started moving.

"Woo." he glanced at Yohji's whistle, holding Omi's bleeding hand. The top of it had been rubbed off during the pull. "Better your hand than your nuts huh Omi?" Yohji grinned slapping the boy in the back before grabbing him as they stopped moving.

Their eyes all looking directly up at Aya, who was about ten feet away, sitting on a similar platform looking down. "…..What are you looking at?" Aya's violet eyes squint at their frowning faces getting hit with rain. "Didn't I say this was timed? Get up *now* and come help me." Aya spoke monotone.

"Haha." Omi laughed slightly, getting up with them as they started scanning around for the best way to get there. "This way!" Omi yelled grabbing hold of a few cables and starting their climb. If they climbed quick enough they could rope climb all the away up to Aya. "Stay where you are Aya-kun!"

Aya sighed heavily, as he laid back on the platform. Like he could go anywhere. "Only for you Omi." Aya's voice was sarcastic, but slightly humored as they neared the top.

"NO!" he yelled as one of the beams un-clicked and Aya's platform jerked. It was going to move! Move before they could climb on!

"Grab it! Grab it and hang on!" Yohji shoved him, and he felt himself instinctively reach out and grab an edge. Yohji quickly followed, and Omi scrambled forward and grabbed one too. "Oh god." Yohji choked now that he saw his plan executed

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I LISTENED TO YOU!" He screamed, looking down at the ground moving beneath the picture of his hanging feet.

"Climb on! NOW!" Aya barked, and they all started pulling themselves up as fast as possible. Struggling to get there, his fingers digging at the metal. Pulling himself up to his chest and collapsing, before giving Yohji a helping pull. Watching the boy pull himself on and throw Omi a hand, before they all looked at Aya as the platform came to a rest. "Aya your such a stubborn son of a bitch." He pant frowning at the relaxed face and bleeding chest and arm. Aya had been scrapped against the metal, and rather deeply too. "You should have said something!"

"You definitely should have said something Aya-kun." Omi nodded immediately with his statement, gently looking at Aya's cut before shifting back to straddle one of the beams with the tight pinch in room. He did the same, only Yohji could really fit in the space with Aya. The blonde gently shifting Aya's head up and wiping some of the water off it. There wasn't much they could do with the pouring rain. If only Mr. Brine had activated the other stimulations instead. Like the incredible wind they had last time. So loud they couldn't hear each other and had to find other ways to communicate, and see without getting their eyes dried out.

No. They all knew they were going to have to forfeit this one, because they couldn't bandage Aya soaked, and couldn't get him some place dry because he couldn't climb. "…I am sorry." Aya apologized with a monotone voice for the conclusion he too had drawn to.

"It's ok Aya-kun." Omi mustered a soft smile and gave it to Aya's bitter expression.

"Yeah. Omi cut his hand. It doesn't matter, could have been any one of us." He offered smiling at the uneasy red head whom felt responsible as Omi showed him the blood and deep cut before the platform jerked. "AH!" he scrambled forward as his beam un-clicked. The split instantly appearing between his legs where he sat as he snatched at the platform and Yohji grabbed him immediately.

"DAMNT!" Yohji yelled grabbing his elbows as he half slid onto the platform, half slid off the beam in half a second.

"AHH!" they both turned wide eye to Omi's scream. Watching Omi's startled form separate from the platform between his legs. His hands to slow to get a grip on the metal with the lack in time before the boy's blue eyes looked up at them for just a moment, and sunk through the crack.

"OMI!" They screamed as the small body disappeared. Both of them scrambling to the edge and looking down. All they could hear was the scream in the dark and rain, and with the sprinklers even that was fading. "OOOMMMII!"

"Should I Jump down after him!" Yohji yelled turning to him.

"Are you kidding! You might jump down ON him!" He shot back and Yohji cringed at the thought before jumping as the lights flicked on and the water turned off.

"Alright boys. That's a forfeit. Two team members are down." Mr. Brines voice boomed over the loudspeaker as their platform started lowering. His eyes still glued over the side at Omi's thin form lying in the middle of one of the inflatable mats. His eyes closed, perfectly still.

"OMI! Are you ok!" They were about twenty feet from the ground and they could still hear the fast breath as the small lungs struggled to reclaim air. "OMI!" They yelled and Omi's blue eyes opening slowly and looked up at them dead silent.

He scrambled off the platform as soon as it was five feet from the ground. The inflatable mats were all deflating, and the beams were sucked back into the walls. The handles and cables disappearing, and the obstacles were putting themselves back together to the heavy sound of machinery cranking.

He raced towards the small body sinking towards the ground as the air in his mat disappeared. As soon as he was close enough he grabbed Omi and yanked him up immediately. Omi staggered and slumped down slightly, but remain standing. His breathing very soft and slow with the aching in his chest, puke all over his shirt. "Geez I can't believe we had to watch you fall." He sighed hard, pulling Omi's shirt over the smaller head easily so no puke would run off it and letting Omi wipe his mouth with the inside portion as Mr. Brine walked over. Stopping about a foot from them and just standing. Watching them line up, Yohji and him still dripping water but standing straight. Omi was slumped slightly, breathing in deep slow gasps with his mouth hanging open and Aya was cringing as he held his chest doubled forward slightly. All of them waiting for their points, or comments as to how they did, but instead Mr. Brine frowned.

"Go Get in the car."

__________________________________________________________________ _____

Yeah! *does happy dance around the room* So pleased your all still reading, and thanks to everyone who's been reviewing for me! It means a lot! Please keep it up! Ja!

To everyone else~Please Push that button ^_~

!

!