Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Unhappy New Year ❯ Unhappy New Year ( One-Shot )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Weiß!!

Unhappy New Year?

Nagi was sitting in his room looking out the window. It was about an hour till midnight and he had nothing to do. He was restricted from going out or even on the internet for getting a "C-" on an English test.

At school he had overheard kids in his class say that they would be going to parties for the countdown to the new year. Everyone had plans for the night and he was stuck staying at home with nothing to entertain himself with. Sure, he could've gone downstairs to watch the countdown with the other three members of Schwarz, but the last thing he wanted to see before the end of the year was Crawford. It was because of the American that he wasn't able to do anything. It was because of him that Nagi was bored out of his mind just staring up at the stars.

Prodigy sighed blinking slowly. His chin was resting in the palm of his hand and he was looking up at the sky through half lidded eyes. This is so damn boring... Nagi thought pushing away from the windowsill. Looking back at his computer he thought about going online but then remembered he was restricted from doing so. But why did he care? It's not like ever listened to Crawford anyways. But if he did go on-line, he'd have to tweak the line to get the cable hook-up in his room again. He sure as hell didn't want a slow 56k dial-up. He'd get paranoid thinking about the next time the computer would freeze on him just clicking a link or loading a page. Not exactly the nicest thing he had in mind. Seeing as that would be to much of a hassle he decided on something else.

Standing from the sill he grabbed his overcoat then headed downstairs. At the bottom of the staircase he looked around the room to see what his comrades were up to. The three were in the kitchen all drinking. Well, not Farfarello. He was sitting with his head resting against the table. His one golden-yellow eye was closed and his breathing was shallow. He was on the second stage of alcohol poisoning. From the looks of it, it looked like he had been doing some major drinking this new years eve. It was only once a month that he was able to drink, and he always took it to his advantage, even if he did always knock himself out from to much consumption.

Schuldig on the other hand seemed quite controlled. He drunk pretty often so didn't get drunk as fast. He still had slow judgment and most of the other signs of drinking, but he was able to control most of his actions.

The American... he looked pretty damn drunk. His face had a light spread of red, making look like a light blush on his cheeks. His tie was loosened and the top few buttons were undone. He had taken off his glasses and set them aside so they wouldn't fall if he leaned forward from laughing.

Nagi went low to the ground and crept behind the counter out of the two conscious members sight. Luckily the door had already been open for fresh air to get in. After making it outside Nagi walked out onto the driveway. Standing at the end of the curb he looked down the street seeing a house with people out in the garage having a party. They were all having a blast and Nagi had to sneak out just to stand in front of his house. With a light sigh he looked back into the sky. It had been a long time since he looked up at the stars. The area he lived in wasn't as populated like the rest of Japan, so not many lights were around giving him a nice view of the sky with many stars visible.

A small smile grew upon his face after a few minutes of solitude outside. His hands in the pocket of his coat he looked around the sky looking for the north star, instead spotting a shooting star. Nagi closed his eyes to make his last wish of the year...

"Why are you out here?" Came a voice from behind.

Nagi turned around with big eyes and a bit startled. It was only Crawford. "Because I can be," Prodigy answered looking away with slightly narrowed eyes.

"Get back inside," Crawford ordered with a plain voice. "I told you to stay in. You did bad on that English test."

Nagi grunted turning back to face the house. Walking past the American towards the door he was getting aggravated. "And when the hell did you start caring so much as to restrict me from things for getting a bad grade?" Nagi questioned walking back into the house.

The Oracle sighed then followed into the house after Nagi.

"What's his problem?" Schuldig asked as Crawford came back in closing the door halfway.

Taking a seat at the table Crawford rubbed his temples. "Hell if I know," he answered resting the side of his head on his index and middle finger.

"Maybe it's cause you band him from having fun," Schuldig replied. "Let 'em drink... it'll get rid of all his problems... and this new year 'll be more fun with a drunk Nagi too."

"Go drink more..." the American said waving a hand for him to go away.

"Okay," the German responded quickly.

A light smirk grew upon the Oracle's face followed by a small chuckle.

Nagi was once again back in his room with nothing to do. This new years eve sucks! Nagi complained in his mind. He didn't have to worry about Schuldig over hearing his thoughts because he knew he couldn't. The German was to intoxicated to use his powers properly.

Laying on his stomach he had his arms around his pillow and his chin resting upon the pillow. Only the top half of his face visible while he was looking at his wall.

God... I have no one to talk to... but it's not like I ever do... Nagi thought. I have no friends... what the hell... I never have anyone to talk to! His eyes half lidded his current thoughts were only leading to more depressing ones. That's probably because no one even knows I exists... Hell, whenever my name is called out all anyone ever says is "Who the hell is Nagi?" No one ever wants me on their team in PE when we're playing something... Everyone calls me a freak just because of this damn telekinesis. Nagi turned his head resting it on it's side to look back out the window. This damn fucking curse that everyone calls a fucking "gift,"! This shit is hell having to control it right! I killed my own damn parents because of this "gift"! Nagi shut his eyes and a tear ran out. Freak... that's what I am... Reopening his eyes Nagi looked back at the stars. It's because of you... that my live is so miserable... I'll never experience wanted sex... Nagi smirked then looked up at his clock. Thirty minutes till the new year would begin. I'll make sure of it that I die within the next year...

A light knock came from the door of Nagi's room. Wiping away his tears the Prodigy didn't respond. He knew the door would open even if he called for them to go away. Moments from then the door opened and light from the hallway beamed into the dark room. Nagi kept his eyes away from the door not even caring for who it was. Staring out at nothing he was waiting for whoever entered his room to speak. No response was coming from that person. Nagi was growing impatient then finally averted his attention towards the door. "What do you want?" Nagi questioned looking away in disgust.

"Why are you so pissy?" Crawford asked stepping into the room closing the door behind him.

Just go on ahead and ruin my solitude for my last minutes of this year! Nagi thought bitterly. "It's new years eve and I can't even do anything! While you three just hang out downstairs and get drunk! That's total bias!" All this was said with no eye contact.

"How so?" Crawford questioned.

"Farfarello was cutting up your new pairs of shoes last week," Nagi said. "How come you still let him do stuff?"

Note to self, hurt Farfarello, Crawford thought. "He only gets one time a year to really be out of his cell," he said in response to Nagi's question.

"And Schuldig..." Nagi said. "I know he's done something. Like read your thoughts all those times when you didn't want him to. And you restrict me just because of a 'C-' on a stupid English test." Sitting up Nagi kept his back to Crawford.

"True," the American replied.

"Then why the hell was I restricted from doing stuff?" Nagi retorted.

"I have my reasons," Oracle said quietly while locking the door.

"Go away," Nagi said. "You're such a nuisance. Don't you have Schuldig to drink with? And what's wrong with Farfarello? Knocked out already?" Prodigy questioned mockingly.

"Their both knocked out," Crawford replied. "I just put Farfarello in his cell and brought Schuldig up to his room."

"Doesn't seem like you drunk much," Nagi replied. "Why aren't you in bed?"

"I'm not drunk," Crawford replied walking towards Nagi from behind.

"I saw you drinking..."

"There's had more alcohol content then mine," Crawford said crawling onto the bed.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Nagi questioned jumping off his bed and looking at Crawford. Stepping back he stared at the American slowly inching towards him.

"Going with my plans," Crawford answered climbing off the bed in front of Nagi.

"What plans?" Nagi questioned stepping back into the wall.

"You're restricted for a reason," the Oracle said placing a hand against the wall to the right of Nagi's head. "Just like they're knocked out for a reason..." he added in a softer tone. "With Schuldig out he wont hear our thoughts... And with Farfarello out, there wont be any loud screaming or crashes of anything breaking... And with you restricted... well, obviously you wouldn't be able to go anywhere."

"What do you intend on doing to me... exactly?" Nagi questioned with a shaky voice.

Crawford leaned in closer whispering into his ear, "I intend on having my ways with you..." After that he slowly moved his head down. Starting at the collar bone he slowly licked his way back up to the ear.

Nagi bit his lower lip and shut in eyes. Was this really happening?

While Crawford was blowing small kissed all over Nagi's neck he reached out with his free hand and closed the shades of the window. Nagi brought his hands up and placed them on the American's chest. Pushing Crawford away Nagi asked, "Why are you doing this?"

"Because I want you..." Crawford answered.

Nagi bowed his head. Locks of his brown hair falling over and covering his eyes out of anyone's sight.

"Do you... not want to?" Crawford asked a bit let down.

"No, it's just... " Nagi started then shortly paused. "You made me feel like I had no one with me," he said looking up with watery midnight blue eyes. "Like I was just alone..."

"You're not," Crawford said with a small smile. "I'm here... you'll have me... all for yourself... if it's what you want of course..."

"I'm sorry," Nagi apologized.

"For what?" the American asked.

"For being rude earlier..." Nagi answered.

"No, I should be sorry. For making you feel alone..."

Nagi closed his eyes making something that was rarely seen from him. A smile. Come to think of it, Crawford thought this was the first time he had ever seen it. And he thought it suited him.

"So-" Crawford said only to be cut off by a hug.

Nagi wrapped his arms around the lean body of the Oracle. Crawford took his arms and returned a hug in favor. Kissing the top of Nagi head he stepped to the side turning their standing position around, so Nagi was backed with the bad. Placing an arm under Nagi he slowly placed him on the bed blowing more kisses to the Prodigy's neck and supporting his head with his other hand.

Climbing above Nagi he placed a leg on either side of him. Sliding his hands under the Prodigy's shirt he brought it up and slid it over the boys head. Tossing it to the side like something disowned he moved down to Nagi's bare chest.

Licking and teasing the younger boys nipple with his tongue he got what he wanted. A moan had escaped from the Prodigy's mouth as he bit his lower lip once again. Nagi placed his hands on Crawford's chest for the second time pushing him away. Placing his hands on the American's he started to unbuckle it. Crawford laughed. "In a hurry to get my clothes off?" Crawford questioned.

"Hell yeah," Nagi answered plainly with narrowed eyes.

Crawford smiled down at Nagi then started to undo his tie. Throwing that off he started to undo his shirt. After Nagi got the belt off he started to undo the pants. Discarding his shirt, Crawford did the rest for Nagi and took off the pants. While the American was doing that, Nagi took that time to take off his pants as well. After dropping his pants to the ground, Nagi looked over at Crawford. His eyes grew seeing the figure before him.

"You like?" Crawford asked. Nagi blushing gave him the answer. "It's all yours for the night," he added with a smile.

Again on his back Nagi looked up at the Oracle. His skin was flawless and his body was perfect and lean. Way better then he pictured.

Crawford brought his mouth down to Nagi's stomach. Brad's mouth making contact to Nagi's stomach sent a shook of pleasure to the Prodigy's head. It was the first time he had been kissed there, and it somewhat tickled. Crawford slid his hands down the sides of Nagi's body. Hooking the Prodigy's boxers with his thumbs he slowly pulled them down as he started to circle his naval with a lazy tongue. When the boxers were low enough he moved down lower.

My god... Nagi thought in pleasure.

A light chuckle came from Crawford. He moved back up and started to kiss and suck on Nagi's neck. Lazily moving up, his mouth was at the back of Nagi's ear. He kissed there for a few seconds then started to move back down. He blew more kisses down his neck and down his chest.

Nagi lightly placed his hands on either side of Crawford's head, bringing him up for a kiss. The American softly rested his body atop of Nagi's. As Crawford's mouth opened Nagi ventured his tongue into the others, tasting a bit of wine on the walls of Crawford's mouth giving a bit of a sweet taste.

"I thought you didn't drink," Nagi said breaking the kiss.

"I had a strawberry wine cooler," Crawford replied. "I thought you'd like the taste."

"Hmm," Nagi said. "It's good," he added bringing him in for another kiss.

Breaking the second kiss, the American moved down. Moment's later Nagi moaned. There was a first for everything, and this was a first. Crawford worked his bobbed his head slowly while holding Nagi's waist down.

The Prodigy held the bed sheets tight as this new feeling continued on him. He bit his lower lip trying to hold in his moan, failing miserably. He tried moving his waist up but Crawford was holding him down and preventing him from doing so.

Crawford moved faster as seconds went by. Doing his best to make this feel good.

"Stop," Nagi said quietly.

Crawford looked up from his eyes and saw the expression on Nagi's face. He was enjoying this. Instead of stopping he only moved faster.

"Stop," Nagi said a bit louder holding on tighter to the sheet underneath him.

Crawford continued to ignore.

"It's coming, dammit," Nagi said.

It's what he wanted. Crawford continued to ignore and only moved faster.

It happened. Nagi had finally reached his climax. A loud moan was made and he arched his back as the American let go seconds later after the release of cum. Crawford watched and wiped the side of his mouth where a trickle of cum was coming out. He had swallowed it with ease and was delighted with Nagi's reaction. He knew just from the response that it was his first time.

Nagi's breathing was heavy and he loosened his grip in the sheets. Crawford pulled up the Prodigy's boxers then moved up back to his naval. Circling it once with a lazy tongue then licking up him stomach. He made it to the other nipple blowing kisses around it then teasing it with his tongue.

Moving up he ventured his tongue into Nagi's mouth. Nagi placed his arms around Crawford neck, savoring the taste of his own cum mixed with the taste of the wine cooler. Breaking the kiss, Nagi was breathless.

Crawford looked down at Nagi. His eyes were closed and his chest was moving up and down from trying to get his breath back. He laid to the side and minutes passed. "Nagi?" Crawford called out quietly.

There was no response.

Looking to the side, he saw that Nagi had fallen asleep while he was letting him catch his breath. He was breathing lightly now. Crawford sat up and gently pulled out the blanket from underneath Nagi, careful not to wake him. Laying back down next to the Prodigy he pulled the blanket over to keep himself and Nagi warm. Embracing Nagi in a hug he closed his eyes to sleep.

Waking up Nagi slowly opened his eyes. Sitting up he looked at the clock. It was already ten. "Good way to start off the year, huh?" Crawford asked looking up at Nagi.

"What?" Nagi asked looking down at the American.

"We stopped around twelve..." Crawford informed the younger boy.

"Best way to start the year," Nagi replied laying on his side. Resting his forehead on Crawford's bare chest he breathed in deeply.

"Happy new year," Crawford said softly embracing Nagi in another hug.

"Hmm," Nagi smiled. I guess wishes do come true...

~Owari!!

Was it good? This was the second yaoi I've ever written so... yeah... please tell me what you think and if I should post more fics ^.^'