Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Weiss Kreuz Glow in B Major: The Rose's Knightshade ❯ One ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Name: Androgene
Website: http://www.angelfire.com/space/noir13
Email: androgene@lycos.com
 
Title: Weiss Kreuz Glow in B Major: The Rose's Knightshade
Summary:
Category: Yaoi, drama, angst, adult themes
Rating: NC-17
 
(Somewhat bitchy) Author's notes:
This idea has been rattling around in my head for months. I was still (trying) to finish writing `Another Heaven' while juggling a hectic working life at the same time. So yeah, it made me yelled and screamed at my muse for a long time. I had been thinking of semi-shutting down my site `cos I simply have very little, even no time to write. But guess what, my muse is on your side *sigh* I definitely did not give in graciously.
 
This is an AU (duh). I'm can't say more `cos I have absolutely no idea where this is going.
 
Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz, Weiss Kreuz Gluhen, Crashers: Knight and Ran, Weiss Side B and various other Weiss-related creations are the properties of Project Weiss, Takehito Koyasu and the various artistes (whom I am too lazy to name here). I make no monetary gains from the writing of this fanfiction.
 

Weiss Kreuz Glow in B Major

The Rose's Knightshade
I
 
The sleek form of a fifteen-year-old boy lay sprawled amongst the rumpled satin sheets of a king-sized bed. Crimson hair spilled across the pillows like silk, rivers of gleaming ruby under the lamplight and dark wine in the shadows. Long tendrils curled against moon-pale shoulders and the graceful line of his spine. The trailing edge of the sheet was pulled carelessly over narrow boyish hips, barely covering the gentle curve of his pert bottom and left his legs bare - sleek slim limbs of well-toned muscles and smooth calves. A silver anklet with a tiny charm graced an almost delicate-looking ankle.
 
The boy's face was almost too beautiful to be called handsome - delicately refined, with fine arching brows, defined cheekbones and a narrow chin. Long thick lashes framed half-open eyes; the subtle lines of kohl only making the violet shade of his eyes stand out even more. Full lips, lightly glossed, remained lax as he lay there in a half-dreaming state.
 
Those eyes opened fully when the boy heard the door opening. He rose up on his elbows just as a middle-aged bespectacled Japanese man - heavy-set and graying - in an expensive tailored Western suit entered. The older man stopped short and blinked in appreciation at the sight displayed before him.
 
The boy's soft full lips quirked slightly. “Konbanwa, Morikawa-san.”
 
“Konbanwa.” Somewhat stunned, Morikawa couldn't help but let his lustful gaze traveled over the youthful naked form. “Did you miss me?”
 
With near feline grace, the boy sat up, drawing up his legs beneath him and to the side. “You said you would come early.”
 
Chuckling, Morikawa discarded his jacket and sat down on the bed, arms encircling the boy. He allowed soft slim hands to loosen and undo his tie even as his own hands reached out to caress firm buttocks and sleek thighs. “I had to talk business first.”
 
Dark violet eyes peered demurely through lowered lashes at the middle-aged man. “Oh, that's all right then.”
 
Morikawa laughed and pulled the boy into his lap. His suit was discarded in record time. With lustful impatience, the middle-aged man pushed the boy down and beneath him. He greedily nuzzled the pale slender neck, while groping roughly at the boy's arse. “Very soon, you'll be mine and only mine.”
 
Pliant and obedient, the boy laid on the bed, legs spreading to accommodate the bulk and impatience of the middle-aged man. “What do you mean?” he moaned the question.
 
“Later. Right now, I want you.”
 
Pale arms reached out and curled about the middle-aged man's shoulders and back. One hand bore a plain ring - a simple wide band of gold with an etched rose encircling the slim second finger. The finger curled and a long sharp needle suddenly shot out from the ring. Even as lecherous hands pushed his legs up towards his chest, even as the boy arched up to hug the rutting man close, he stabbed Morikawa through the neck in a single deft motion.
 
Morikawa stiffened, eyes bulging with uncomprehending surprise and disbelief down at the seemingly harmless boy beneath him. The poison worked fast and he slumped lifelessly on top of the boy.
 
The boy wriggled his way out from underneath the dead body with barely controlled frenetic shoves. Ashen face set in a tight mask of revulsion and distress - a far cry from his soft coy charms of earlier - he stumbled away from the bed and the damning evidence of his sin. His long red hair cascaded about him like a curtain as he hugged himself tightly, shielding his lowered face from any hidden cameras in the room as he fought to regain his composure.
 
It was a long while before his shivering stopped, before he could breath somewhat normally without hitched sobs. It took him longer to force his hands to stop shaking so he could remove the ring and its deadly contraption from his finger and just let it drop to the carpeted floor.
 
The sound of the door opening again brought him back to his senses with a jolt. Hastily, brutally, he pushed all his emotions back down again as nearly soundless footsteps crossed the room. He had already showed too much emotion, had given his keepers more leverage against him. Rigid with nervousness, he fought against the temptation to flee. Behind him, he heard sheets rustled but didn't turn to see. He didn't have to see to know the results of his own handiwork.
 
“Good job,” came the verdict - calm and unhurried, as though what he did was an everyday affair. “You carried out your order perfectly.”
 
“Can I go?” he asked quietly, relieved that his voice held steady despite his emotional turmoil.
 
“Yes, take the night off. Your job is done.”