Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Wet Silk ❯ Wet Silk ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Aya made his way to an inexpensive yet decent hotel a few blocks away. He entered and went straight to a room, knocking twice and standing back. The door opened, a hand flashed out and grabbed his collar, and he was pulled into shadow.

"Crawford…"

"It's me." A pair of lips descended on his own, effectively shutting him up. Aya leaned into the kiss, arms snaking around Crawford's already bare back and pulling their bodies flush against each other. Cloth-covered erections ground together, making the enemies groan through locked lips. One of Crawford's hands grabbed Aya's ass while the other slid between their bodies and dexterously undid the buckles on the redhead's long coat. When the last was undone, he pulled the jacket off and let it fall to the floor. Aya broke the kiss and pulled his black t-shirt over his head and it joined the coat on the floor.

Now both men were naked from the waist up. They started kissing again, lips crashing together with bruising intensity. Neither could have said exactly when they ended up on the bed, completely nude and fully aroused. Aya slid down Crawford's muscular body until his mouth was level with his partner's erection. Making sure Crawford was watching, he licked the swollen head, making Crawford arch off the bed. Pressing the older man's hips down, Aya took his partner's penis fully into his mouth. Crawford tangled his fingers in the red silk of Aya's hair, holding him where he was. By turns licking and sucking, Aya's skilled mouth brought Crawford to the edge of orgasm. When he felt the body beneath him tense, Aya released the erection and slid back up to kiss Crawford, who growled at not being finished.

"I want you to come in me…" Aya lay on his back, pulling Crawford over on him. The American slid a knee between Aya's pale thighs, spreading them. He gazed down at the young Japanese man, who writhed impatiently beneath him. Dark red tendrils of hair lay across his face, icy purple eyes melted with lust. The toned chest and stomach shining with sweat, as smooth as marble, but not as cold. Which was surprising- one would think the young man would be cool and hard like the stone he seemed carved from. Not in the least- he was warm and soft. He looked like some god of frost and fire, all ice and flame.

"Dammit, Crawford, are we going to do this or are you going to stare at me all night?" Aya lifted his hips, pressing his arousal against Crawford's.

"Stop being so damned impatient." Without tearing his eyes from the younger man, he reached for the tube he knew sat open on the table next to the bed. Squeezing some out and rubbing it on his shaft, Crawford spread Aya's legs further apart and positioned himself at Aya's entrance. Slowly he pushed past the tight ring of muscle, knowing that even with lube, without being stretched this would hurt the swordsman. But Aya was a bit of a masochist, so he wasn't complaining. A hiss of pain slipped through Aya's thin lips, now swollen from harsh kisses. It lasted only an instant, and was melded with pleasure until he couldn't tell the difference between the two. Once in all the way, Crawford began thrusting hard in and out of the welcoming body beneath him, urged on by Aya's pleas for more.

Aya gasped and moaned at the feeling of being filled so completely. His long legs wrapped around Crawford's waist, allowing the American to push in farther and hit his sweet spot. His body was alive with fire and sensation as pleasure raced through his veins. For his part, Crawford reveled in the feeling of tight, smooth muscles caressing his cock. He shoved roughly in, hearing the slap of skin against skin and the low, hoarse moans coming from his young partner as he brushed Aya's prostate with every thrust.

One hand grasped Aya's neglected and dripping erection. Pumping it almost lazily in counterpoint to his thrusts, it was Crawford's turn to bring Aya close to orgasm. But instead of holding him back, teetering at the brink of ecstasy, Crawford let him fall into pleasure as his body shot semen over Crawford's hand and their chests. Feeling the tight muscles of Aya's passage squeezing his hard shaft sent Crawford tumbling behind Aya, filling the young body with hot seed. They let out twin moans as Crawford continued thrusting until his flaccid member slid from Aya's body. He lay next to Aya, absently fingering a lock of red hair.

"Gods, Crawford… so good." Aya's low voice was husky. He rolled on his side to look at his bedmate. "You're beautiful." He ran his hand down Crawford's angular cheek.

"No…" Crawford looked at Aya's face, normally so pale, flushed from sex. "You're beautiful." Aya blushed a deeper shade of pink. No one ever told him that. No one but Crawford.

"Crawford… stay, this once?" Aya looked down. He hated begging, but he didn't want the only person who made him feel something other than hate to leave. Sure, it was just sex… -Is it?- A traitorous part of his mind spoke up. -Is it just sex? Ran, you're fooling yourself…- "Please?"

"Don't call me Crawford, Aya. My name is Brad." He had a traitorous mind, too. -You let him call you Brad… next you'll tell him your full name… He makes you feel something other than hate…- "I'll stay. This once." -You'll stay every time now, even when you shouldn't, because he makes you feel.- He looked down at their bodies, covered in sweat and rapidly cooling ejaculate. "For now, let's take a shower. I don't fancy sleeping like this, do you?"

Aya breathed an internal sigh of relief. "No, I don't. You can go first." Crawford (-Brad!- Aya told himself) smiled. "We'll take it together, save time and water." -So you can be with him- his treacherous mind whispered. -Shut up,- he told himself. -You're as bad as Schuldich!-

It was Aya's turn to smile. "Alright." He got up, wincing internally at the pain between his legs. Brad was right behind him. Together they entered the bathroom and started up the shower. Brad grabbed the hotel's supply of shampoo and soap off the counter before joining Aya under the cleansing stream of water. Once his hair was saturated, Aya reached for the shampoo. Brad stopped him. "Here… Let me do it." Aya nodded and allowed Brad to play with his hair, spreading the substance through it. He relaxed into the soft pressure, feeling the fingers along his scalp. He sighed quietly. It felt almost too good to be real.

Brad loved the feel of Aya's hair… the red darkened to almost black with the water and it felt like wet silk, smooth and glossy. He tensed a bit when Aya leaned against him, then loosened up when Aya was content to just rest on him. After a bit he had to order the younger man to stand up straight so he could rinse the shampoo out of his hair. Aya complied with the order, straightening and letting the hot water send suds down the drain. Once finished, he looked at Brad, who had quickly washed his own hair while Aya had been rinsing his.

The American looked back at Aya. He wondered what was going on in his mind… and got his answer when Aya brushed his lips against his. Not even a kiss, just a barely-there contact that was over before he even had a chance to react. He was given another chance when Aya kissed him. Not a hard kiss, like before, but more chaste, more curious. Brad stood there, letting the kiss happen. Gently, Aya ran his tongue along Brad's lower lip and Brad opened, letting Aya deepen the kiss. His tongue explored Brad's mouth, briefly tangling with his tongue before pulling away.

"Aya…" Brad gazed at the redhead in amazement. He was getting hard again, just from that almost innocent kiss. Aya looked away from Brad's scrutiny. Brad caught him under the chin, raising his face to look straight into his lilac eyes. "Don't look away, Aya." -Dammit, how am I going to say this…- He stopped, trying to figure out how to say what was in his mind and heart.

"You're hard, Brad." Aya touched the older man's shaft, felt it twitch under his hand. He took on of Brad's hands and placed it over his own. "Want you, Brad. I want you so bad." He gave a half smile. "Fuck me, Brad." That told Brad Crawford exactly how to say what was he needed to.

"No, Aya. I won't fuck you. I'm never going to fuck you again." Aya looked puzzled. "I'll make love to you." Aya's eyes widened and the color darkened from lilac to deep violet. "Make love, Aya. Because I… I think I love you."

"Brad… make love to me, then. Because I think I love you, too." The words were out before he had a chance to think about them. As he waited for Brad to say something, he realized they were true. It wasn't just the sex he kept turning to Brad for, mind-blowing though it was. If he wanted sex he could just go to Yohji. No… something pulled him back to his enemy- the man that had taken his virginity. Something… something like love.

Instead of answering, Brad reached behind Aya to turn off the water. Not bothering with drying off, Brad led Aya into the bedroom. Sopping wet, he gently pushed Aya down on the bed. Momentarily he admired the way the water droplets on Aya's skin glistened, shimmering as they rolled down onto the sheets. Then he slipped between Aya's legs. Leaning his head down to whisper in Aya's ear, he said, "This is how you make love, Aya." He licked a trail down Aya's ear, along his graceful neck. He nipped a bit at his collarbone, then nursed the spot with lips and tongue to ease the slight sting of teeth.

Brad kissed across Aya's planed chest, pausing to worry at his nipple. Aya gasped and Brad grinned. His lover was so sensitive. When the first was hard, Brad turned his attention to the other, licking and biting and eliciting soft gasps and moans from Aya. One hand slid behind the Japanese man's head, playing with the strands of drying hair. The other slid down to his sac, fondling and squeezing. Aya's eyes slid slowly shut from the overwhelming sensations. Never had he felt this before, it had always been hard and fast and loud; this… this was gentle, and slow, and quiet… it was lovemaking.

"Aya, open your eyes." The young man obeyed. While Aya's eyes had been shut, Brad had spread lubricant on his fingers. Gently, he slid one finger up Aya's tight passage. Stroking and stretching, he prepared Aya for penetration. He added a second finger, scissoring them. Aya gasped and arched into Brad's fingers, only to be tenderly pushed down. Then the fingers were removed and Brad reached once again for the lube to spread on his erection. Aya beat him to it and squirted some onto his own hand.

"Let me, Brad." Brad nodded and Aya took his erection in hand. He gently rubbed the gel onto Brad's arousal. It was the American's turn to gasp and moan, as Aya proceeded to massage his penis. Finally, all the lube on Aya's hand was on Brad's erection.

Brad lovingly spread Aya's thighs. Once again, he positioned himself at Aya's entrance. He easily slid in, taking time to let Aya adjust to the intrusion. Aya moaned, his violet eyes sliding shut again.

"Aya. Look at me." Aya's eyes opened. "Watch me make love to you. Feel what I'm doing to you. Know what I feel for you. I love you, Aya. I know I love you." He was seated to the hilt in Aya's body, waiting for an answer, a sign that Aya was ready for him. He didn't have to wait long- soon Aya began to move under him and spoke.

"Brad… I love you. No one else… makes me feel like you do. Make love to me, now." He pulled Brad's face down for a gentle kiss, then released him. "Please?" Brad didn't answer- instead, he began moving slightly in and out of Aya. Slowly… savoring the emotions, the feeling of being surrounded by the one he loved.

Aya sighed beneath Brad. His hands reached up and stroked his lover's face, ran through his hair, down his chest, fingered his nipples… anything to touch, add more feeling to the already overwhelming awareness of his body, his mind… Brad brushed up against his sweet spot. Aya gasped, his fingers tangling in Brad's hair. The American waited for Aya to loosen his grip before moving again and hitting his young lover's prostate. Once more, Aya reacted to the pressure and once more Brad paused.

Over and over this happened. The pleasure built upon itself, clouded Aya's mind as he was slowly brought to release. The coil in his loins wound tighter and tighter, sending him ever nearer to ecstasy. And still he kept his eyes open and trained on Brad, watching him make love to him. The expression on Brad's face was one of love and rapture as he taught Aya how to love the way people had for millennia. It made Aya's breath catch in his throat, the look Brad gave him. Then with one last brush of his sweet spot, Aya saw Brad's face fade into white as the most powerful and exquisite orgasm of his life washed over him. The waves of fulfillment ran through his body, one after another, as thick ropes of seed spurted out of his shaft. He gasped… moaned… sighed… as the pleasure and release came unrelenting.

Brad Crawford had been experienced when he first bedded Aya… and never had he been so filled with rapture at the release of his partner. The smooth muscles of Aya's passage clenched on his member as the man came. The pressure in his own body let loose and he came, filling Aya's body for the second time. He bent and captured Aya's lips in a kiss with gentle, burning passion, such as neither had ever felt before. When his body finished releasing its seed, he withdrew gently and closed Aya's legs.

"Oh gods, Brad… I love you so much!" Aya fervently kissed his lover. "So much." He was still on an orgasmic high when Brad wiped clean their stomachs and pulled the sheets over them.

"I know, Aya. I know because I love you just as much. Now sleep…" But Aya was already drifting into a sound sleep.