Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ Using the bed ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod... I tried to write a lemon scene... I SO suck at this, you know! But I thought as a late b-day gift from me to me and an early x-mas present for you it might fit... Weee... Well, this is the last chapter; thanks for reading and reviewing, everyone... I'm so gonna burn in hell for this -_-... Please forgive me, if this lemon scene (attempt) sux... It's my first try, ok? Argh, have fun reading and please tell me, if you liked it or not...

*****~~~~~~~******~~~~~~~~***~~~~******~~~~~~******~~~~~~*******

Chapter 22: Using the bed

*****~~~~~~~******~~~~~~~~***~~~~******~~~~~~******~~~~~~*******

Ran was becoming more nervous with every minute that passed. They had left their hotel an hour ago and were now on their way to Youji's estate. The blonde was riding next to the carriage and smiling at Ran in a way that made the young man feel nervous and uncomfortable. He looked like he wanted to devour the redhead. When they finally arrived at the estate, the blonde quickly pulled Ran out of the carriage and carried him into the huge house.

"This is a big house, isn't it?"

"Yes, cutie. And it's also your new home," Youji said, while carrying the redhead upstairs.

"Where are we going and why are you looking at me in such a strange way?"

The Lord of Kudoh didn't answer but pushed a door open with one foot. He entered the bedroom and set his cutie down. Then he quickly closed and locked the door. Ran looked around. There was an enormous bed with long velvet curtains and many cushions. His nervousness was increasing. Youji was still staring at him with that strange look in his eyes.

"T-this is quite a h-huge bed, isn- SIR! What are you doing?"

Ran blushed furiously, as the older man started undressing him.

"You must be tired of wearing this dress… and it's "Youji", not "Sir"." He stroked a red cheek. "You look incredible cute, when you blush like this, Ran." Youji finally managed to pull Ran out of his dress, the pale body now only covered by a white piece of clothing that looked like a nightgown. Pulling him in an embrace the blonde whispered: "I love you… and I want you so much!"

"I-I love you, t-too!" The smaller man continued stuttering: "W-what exact-tly d-do you want f-from me?" He was trembling when strong arms lifted him up and placed him on the bed. Youji started undressing himself. Once he was done, he looked into the amethyst eyes and started to stroke the pale face, again.

"I want you. All of you, your body, your heart, your soul… Right now I want to hear you moan my name and to make you feel REALLY good." He noticed that Ran was shivering.

"No need to be afraid," he said, pulling off the redhead's last piece of clothing.

Ran couldn't stop staring at the blonde's beautiful body. The redhead's lower region started to feel hot, while he compared his and the noble's body. He couldn't stop his gaze from drifting over the muscular chest downwards to… Oh, he's big…

"My, cutie, where are you looking at?"

Turning into a shade of deep crimson, the younger man opened his mouth to apologize, which was also the perfect opportunity for Youji to kiss him. Suddenly he was on his back, the older man's hands running over his body, touching him everywhere. A moan escaped Ran's mouth.

"You really enjoy this, don't you?" Youji asked, stroking a hard part of the pale body, which made the redhead moan again and shudder. Ran couldn't answer, because two fingers were gently pushed into his mouth. He started sucking on them, when his husband quickened his stroking. Youji placed kisses all over Ran's body and withdrew his fingers.

The smaller man panted and moaned in disappointment. "Why did you stop?" he asked with an unsteady voice.

"Because I don't want you to pass out yet. Like last time…"

Distracting the redhead with a kiss, Youji slipped his wet fingers down between the pale legs and let them enter the smaller body. Gently he swallowed his cutie's protests and questions. Finishing his preparations, he pressed the redhead's knees to the white chest and replaced his fingers with something bigger.

Ran screamed.

"Shhhh, Ran, it's okay…" The blonde started stroking the younger man, again.

Amethyst eyes filled with tears.

"H-h-hurts!" Ran sobbed.

"Trust me."

Youji continued his stroking and tried to make the younger man more comfortable. Slowly the smaller body relaxed. When Youji finally dared to move his hips, Ran screamed, again. But this time it was a cry of ecstasy. It didn't take them long to come.

*****~~~~~~~******~~~~~~~~***~~~~******~~~~~~******~~~~~~*******

Youji was watching his cutie sleeping in his arms. The redhead had fallen asleep right after their love-making. He kissed the red strands and tightened his hold on the smaller body.

He's so cute, even while sleeping…

Ran sighed but didn't wake.

"Mmmmyouji…"

"I love you, Ran."

"Me too."

The Lord of Kudoh softly kissed his cutie and closed his eyes.

"Sleep well, Ran. I'll protect you… forever…"

The End

*****~~~~~~~******~~~~~~~~***~~~~******~~~~~~******~~~~~~*******

Thank you, Aisha Max for beta-reading!!!!