Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What a mess ❯ Need money? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Nope. I don't own any manga character. Not Youji, not Aya and not Sei-chan ;_;.

Apologies: Yeah... English is not my first language...

Warnings: None. Not yet *winks* dunno if I'm capable of writing smut... I'll see...

What a mess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Chapter one: Need money?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

With a loud squeaking the doors of the green salon were pushed open.

"Ran? RAN!!! Where have you been?"

Ran Fujimiya looked up from the book he'd been reading. His sister, Aya, was panting exhausted. It looked like she had been running upstairs.

"I've been here, the whole time.What is it?", the young man asked.

"Mr. Takatori wants to see you! It seems to be really important! You'd better hurry!"

"Hmpf". Slowly Ran closed his book.

He hated Takatori.

When the parents of the Fujimiya siblings had died, 4 months ago, and left nothing but debts, he had offered Ran and his sister to stay at his estate. Of course Ran wasn't happy with this, but he wanted his sister to be save and far away from the dangers of poverty. So he had accepted reluctantly. And now he owed Takatori.

Great, just great, he thought, while he walked down the stairs into the blue salon.

Mr.Takatori sat in his favourite armchair, holding a opened letter in his hand. When Ran entered the room he looked up.

"It took you long enough, did you fall down the stairs?", he asked angrily.

"I beg your pardon, Sir.", the young man appologized. He recieved a glare from Mr. Takatori.

"Well, I asked you to come here...", the old Sir began.

"commanded" would fit better, Ran thought.

"...to tell you, I have finally found a solution for the debt-problem." Mr. Takatori finished.

Suddenly Ran lost every sense of humour. This WAS serious! He had thought of every possibility, but hadn't been able to find any solution. And now Takatori had one?

"What kind of solution is it?", he asked.

A smile appeared on Takatori's face.

Now, this doesn't look good!

"I've just recieved a letter from a ..uhm... person."

"Who is it? And how can this person of yours help us?", Ran asked, expecting the worst.

"It's a rich man from the South; Lord Kudoh." Takatori told him, proudly.

"Never heard of him. How is he going to help us?"

Takatori's smile wided into a smirk. "He asked me, in this letter, for a marriage with Aya Fujimiya."

Ran's eyes widened.

"NEVER!!! I'll never agree to something like this!!!"

Takatori stared at the place, where the young man had been standing, before he had shouted and left, slamming the door behind him. It'll be no use, the old man thought, if Lord Kudoh wants a marriage with that girl, he's probably never seen before, he'll get it. Cause Kudoh had always been getting, what he wanted. With a little sigh Takatori told a by-passing chambermaid to get the best guest room ready. The Lord would arrive the next morning...

"How can he do this?!?", Ran shouted, while walking up and down in his sister's room.

"That weird Lord hasn't even seen you, yet!!"

"I don't know. I really don't know...." Aya's eyes were slowly watering and finally a small tear made it's way down her cheek. She took a deep breath.

"Ran? Do you remeber Ken Hidaka?"

He kept on walking, answered her, though; "Isn't that the young brown haired son of the priest?"

"Yes, he is.... uhm ... well...you know that...he... and I... we..." her voice faded.

"You ....what?" her older brother decided to quit his walking and turned around.

She avoided meeting his eyes. "What is it, Aya?", he asked softly.

"We...He.. I... I... I got engaged with him, last month!!!!" the little girl shouted.

...Now how shall I react?, Ran thought. Then he did what seemed the best solution to him. He hugged his sister and whispered into her ear:

"Congratulations. I don't know him that well, yet, but he seems to be nice and capable of making you happy."

Aya bursted into tears and sobbed on his shoulder. "But what shall I do? If Takatori or that strange Lord find out, I'm dead! I love Ken! I can't marry that rich man!!! I'm sorry Ran, but I don't want to be the solution for the debt-problem! Please forgive me!"

"Shhhhh..It's alright. Everything will be fine." He patted her head and wiped away some of her tears.

"But how?" She calmed down a little, now looking really interested at her older brother.

"He has no idea, what Aya Fujimiya looks like, ne?"

"Right...but how..." The smile of her older brother brought an idea in her mind...

"Ran, you can't mean to..."

"Of course, I can. You're gonna see it. We'll trick that strange Lord Kudoh! I'm gonna dress up as Aya Fujimiya, marry him and drop my masquerade as soon as he has payed our debts!"

"But.. won't he be mad, then?", his little sister asked.

"Pah! That will teach him to ask for a marriage with a girl he has never seen! And now let's go and get some clothes in my size! I bet you still have that nice black-red-dress with the rose-applications...."

Mr.Takatori still sat in his favourite armchair, when Aya Fujimiya entered the salon.

"I'm very sorry for my brother's bad behaviour, this afternoon.", she started, "the thought of losing his sister so soon after the death of our parents shocked him a lot. Please forgive him."

"You mean, you will agree to the marriage, I have planed for you?" Mr. Takatori's face cheered up.

"Well... If he'll take care of my brother's and my debts...."

"Of course, he will!!!", the old man interrupted her.

"...but I have a favour to ask...."

^^° So... liked it? Gonna read the 2nd chapter? Want me to write more? Review? Please?