Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What is Mine ❯ Possession ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What is Mine

I do not own Weiß Kreuz or any of its characters.

Warning contains: adult language, NCS

^Inner Thoughts^

/Telepathy/

Chapter 5: Possession

Schuldich let Aya's arms go after the redhead's muscles relaxed. He'd won, he'd really won, and now Aya was his.

Aya slowly got up and faced Schuldich silently.

Schuldich smiled, "Well now, it looks like I've won the bet now hasn't it?"

Aya gave no response.

Schuldich moved over to the Weiß assassin and held him by his waist, "Your mine Ran. . ."

Schuldich led Aya to the bed, his hands still on the redhead's waist. He removed the redhead's shirt and pants, lust filling his eyes once again. His tongue traced over the redhead's lips, before sliding into the unresisting mouth. ^Delicious. . .^ He thought as his tongue wrestled with Aya's. Schuldich dove deeper within Aya's confines relishing everything the redhead had to offer. The thing that he wanted the most in the world was now his.

Needing to breath, Schuldich pulled away from Aya. Hiss member began to bulge from his pants. He swiftly removed them and discarded them on the floor. He began running his tongue along Aya's chest, sucking each nipple into stiffness before traveling down to his navel. Schuldich's tongue dipped into the small hole, swirling it around, he expelled a gasp from Aya. He looked up and saw that the redhead had his eyes closed and head tilted sideways. He could tell that Aya was trying to fight off the lust that was starting to pour over his entire body. /Stop fighting me Ran, give in to me. . ./

Aya opened his eyes to look at his violator, "I am."

"But you're not giving yourself to me, you are just giving me your body. . ." His tongue traced over the redhead's neck.

Aya stiffened, "What's your point?"

Schuldich came face to face with Aya, "I want more. . . give me your soul. I want everything you have to offer."

"NO, NEVER!!" Aya said struggling against the telepath.

Schuldich straddled Aya; he felt the body underneath him tremble. "Don't worry Ran, I'll make you enjoy it whether you want to or not." He closed his eyes searching for his link.

Aya gasped in shock, a sudden wave of lust ran through him. His flaccid member became suddenly rock hard. "NO, STOP IT!!"

"Stop?! You forget who owns you Ran!!" Schuldich said angrily. He grasped Aya's member in his hand making his breath hitch. "Who owns you Ran?" Schuldich said pumping Aya's hardened member.

Aya gritted his teeth. "Weiß!!!" A wave of lust hit Aya even harder this time, he couldn't stop himself from moaning in ecstasy.

Schuldich grinned, he increased the pace on Aya's member, "Who owns you Ran?"

Aya bit his tongue so hard that his could taste his own blood; he involuntarily thrust his hips upwards into Schuldich's waiting hand. Intense heat was forming in the lower part in his body, causing him to thrust quicker.

Schuldich saw that Aya's expression changed and held down the redhead to stop him from moving. /You like that don't you?/

Aya moaned, his flushed face stared into Schuldich's.

The telepath smirked, "Who owns you Ran?" He continued to keep his mental link with Aya still flushing pleasure over the redhead.

Aya began to moan even louder now; he couldn't take it anymore. The pain in the lower part of his body was driving him insane. ^No. . . I can't. . . gods I want it. . . NO!!!. . . I don't. . . can't. . . fight it. . .^ Now not only was his body betraying him, so was his mind- And Schuldich knew it.

/Ran stop fighting it, just say that you our mine and I will release you of your pain/

"NO, I DON'T BELONG TO YOU!!!"

"But you do, and it's time you accepted that fact!" Schuldich snarled.

He looked away from Schuldich, ^No!!^

"Weiß doesn't care about you, for all you know they are glad you're gone."

Aya closed his eyes ^No. . .it's not true. . .^

"Submit Ran. . . who owns you?" He firmly grasped the hardened flesh in his fingernails digging into the sensitive skin. Grinning, he slowly pumped.

Aya screamed at the sudden pain and lust that was pouring over him. "Weiß owns me. . ." He gasped.

Schuldich quickened his pace, "Wrong answer." He whispered.

Aya screamed even louder now, his cries could be heard in the living room where Nagi sat. The telekinetic's eyes widened with surprise, ^Dammit Schuldich what the hell are you doing to him?^

Aya squeezed his eyes shut, ^No. . .it fells so. . . damn. . .good. . .^

Schuldich knew the redhead couldn't last much longer anymore, his tongue trailed along Aya's neck. /Tell me the words that I want to hear Ran./

Aya's breathing became rapid gasps of air. ^I. . .I. . .^

"That's it, just say it."

^NOOO!!!^

"Funny, your body is telling me differently." Schuldich once again took hold in Aya's weakened mind. /Give in to me/ He dove deeper in the redhead's mind nearly causing himself to blackout.

Aya gasped, the intense pain override the last of Aya's will power. "SHULDICH, YOU OWN ME!!!" He screamed as his fiery seed splattered over Schuldich's hand. He became still under the Schwarz assassin as the effect the orgasm caused on his body.

Schuldich lifted his wet hand to his face. He licked some Aya's sweet nectar off of him then looked at the Weiß assassin. "Gods, you taste good Ran. . ."

Aya shuddered as the last wave of ecstasy left his body. He ached all over physically and mentally. He looked up to see Schuldich grinning at him and licking his hand of. . .His eyes widened, ^No. . .what have I done?^

___________________________________________________________ _______

"Very good kitten." Schuldich said smirking at the dazed redhead.

Aya looked into the telepath's sapphire eyes. His breathing had finally slowed down. "What did you do to me?"

Schuldich licked the last of Aya's seed off his forefinger. "I told you Ran, you are mine."

"I'M NOT YOURS!!" Aya began to struggle against Schuldich despite being as weak as he was.

Schuldich held Aya firmly in his arms, "Why, is it because you have a lover already?" He felt the form beneath him tense. "Hmm, so you do, huh?" Schuldich said questioningly. He noticed that Aya's chest tightened, "By chance would it be Yohji?"

Aya said nothing.

The telepath smirked, "I should have known. . .no wonder why you always become more aggressive when we attack him."

Aya looked away from the telepath not replying to his statement.

"Ran, would you like me to contact him?" He said as he kissed his neck.

"Don't. . ." Aya said weakly.

Schuldich grinned, ah, so he was right after all. "Ran, who owns you?"

Not looking at Schuldich, Aya replied defeated, "You do Schuldich."

Schuldich smiled, he put his hands over Aya's hips he knelt forward pressing his hardened member on Aya, ^And now to take you^

Aya started to struggle again, "No Schuldich, don't!"

"If you don't fight me, I'll be gentle. . .I promise."

"NO!!!" Aya said as he struggled violently now.

Schuldich laughed, "So you 'do' want me to contact Kudou." His hands traced the Weiß assassin's chest.

Amethyst eyes stared angrily at Schuldich, ^So he plans to blackmail me. . .^ Aya ceased struggling, "Damn you. . ."

Schuldich grinned, /Good decision kitten/ Schuldich pulled Aya closer to him.

Aya shuddered ^No. . .^

"I told you I won't hurt you unless you struggle." Schuldich said nipping Aya's neck. Schuldich lifted Aya's legs in the air and placed it on his shoulders. "Tell me, does Kudou love you or do you just lust after him?"

Aya looked at him blankly, but said nothing.

The telepath narrowed his eyes, "I asked you a question kitten, answer me."

Still he got no response from the redhead.

"Humph. . .your too damn stubborn from your own good." He brushed his member along Aya's entrance. "But then again-" He quickly thrusted into the unstretched redhead dryly, sheathing himself completely. He gasped as his member became enclosed in the redhead's heated passage. /-I kinda like you that way/

Aya screamed.

The telepath licked his lips, "You have a lovely scream Ran."

"NO DAMMIT!! STOP!!" Aya bucked trying to get Schuldich to let go of him.

"So, you still want to fight huh kitten?" He dug his fingernails on the sides of Aya's waist, pushing himself even closer to the redhead. The telepath's animalistic moans echoed in the room, "Gods yes. . .Ran, you're so tight."

Aya began to hyperventilate, "NO!!! GODS, PLEASE STOP SCHULDICH!!!" He didn't know if he was begging or not, but he didn't care. All he wanted to do was make the telepath stop brutally assaulting him, tearing into him, filling his body with pain that was unimaginable.

Schuldich laughed, "Then apologize to me and call me Master."

"NEVER!!!" Aya gasped

"Fine, have it your way. . ." Schuldich said calmly. He quickened his pace "But remember kitten, "never" is a very. . .very, long time."

Aya's voice became a high-pitched scream of agony. His sensitive tissues were being brutally ripped apart, warm trickles of blood ran down his thigh. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!" He sobbed.

A grin curled on Schuldich's face, "That's not nice Ran." He continued to violently thrust in the Weiß assassin. "Apologize Ran." But Aya continued to scream. "Humph, hard to apologize if you are screaming all the damn time." He slowed down his pace slightly.

Aya's screaming died down; he began to gasp for air.

Schuldich looked at him, "That's better. . ."

Aya looked at Schuldich, his eyes filled with burning hatred.

The telepath stared into Aya's eyes. "I don't like that look you're giving me Ran. Wipe it off your face, now." He shoved deeply into the redhead again, this time extracting a moan from him.

Aya's eyes widened and his back arched up from the bed.

Schuldich smirked, "Hmm, do you like that?" He pushed into Aya again aiming at the same spot again, in response, the redhead's back arched again. Ah, he had finally found Aya's "sweet spot."

Aya moaned at the sudden shock of pleasure traveling through his body.

"So you do like that huh?" Schuldich sneered.

"Get away from me, you bastard." Aya said weakly.

"Oh really?" The telepath mused. He reached down and took Aya's member in his hand. "Hard again already?" He said gently squeezing the stiff member.

Aya's face flushed.

"How very interesting. . ." Schuldich drawled as he began to pump Aya's member in time with his own thrusts.

Aya shut his eyes tight, ^No, I don't want this.^

/Are you sure?/ Schuldich focused to get the mental link with Aya.

Aya's eye's widened as his body was hit by a sudden wave of pleasure again. "No Schuldich, stop it!!"

"Why, don't you like it when I give pleasure to you?" Schuldich said as his thrusted faster into the redhead's body.

Aya moaned a little louder, ^NOO!!!^

Schuldich smirked, "Come for me Ran." He said feeling intense heat begin to form in the lower part of his body.

^NOOO!!!!^ Aya thought.

Unable to hold off his climax anymore, Schuldich spilled his seed into Aya. He moaned in exaltation then collapsed on top of the redhead.

When the warm liquid entered Aya that was all it took to trigger his own orgasm. He shuddered violently as his seed spilled on Schuldich's and his stomach. After the last wave of ecstasy left his body Aya closed his eyes. A single tear could be seen on the redhead's cheek, ^Yohji. . .^ then he knew nothing as he slipped into darkness.

After the effects of the orgasm wore off Schuldich pulled out of Aya. His gaze lifted to the redhead who appeared to have passed out. He frowned, but then noticed something on the Weiß assassin's cheek. He lifted his index to the solitary tear and gently held it on his finger. Lifting it to his mouth, he licked it savoring the flavor.

A smile curved on the telepath's face, "Kitten, you didn't call me Master or apologize." He pushed some of Aya's hair away from his face admiring his face. "Looks like I'll have to try harder next time. . . "

To be continued. . .