Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What is Mine ❯ Sweeter than Honey ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What is Mine

I do not own Weiß Kreuz or any of its characters.

Warning contains: Adult language, Violence

/Telepathy/

^Inner Thoughts^

Chapter 7: Sweeter than Honey

Schuldich leaned against the wall that was one the opposite of Crawford's door. It had been at least ten minutes since heard Aya scream. He sighed, he `really' wanted to help Crawford convince Aya to join Schwarz. But, as always, Crawford could easily do that by himself.

Crawford walked out the door to his room. He looked at Schuldich.

"Do we have a new member?" The telepath asked.

"For now," the precog said flatly. "Schu, I don't want you to do any permanent damage to him just yet."

Schuldich smiled, "Do you mean physically or mentally?"

Crawford's eyes narrowed, "Don't even think about it. . ."

Schuldich chuckled, "Really Brad, you ought to have more fun in you life. As I've told you, playing with people's lives taste like honey."

"-And as I've told you, don't get so involved in the honey that you forget about the bees. And you know as well as I that these bees are especially dangerous."

Schuldich licked his lips, "The more dangerous bees carry the sweetest honey. Besides, no one can touch me. After all, I'm the Devil."

Crawford chuckled, "I keep forgetting that you are-" The precog suddenly held his hands on the temples of his head. He trembled as a massive headache traveled through his mind making him feel pain unimaginable.

Schuldich silently watched him. The telepath had seen Crawford act like this before; he oftened wondered how it felt to see the glimpses of the future.

After a few minutes Crawford lowered his hands and faced the telepath. "There's going to be a change of plans."

"What did you see?"

"It seems that Takatori Reiji is going to be killed tomorrow. . ."

Schuldich snorted, "So what, that son-of-a-bitch deserves to die." He said coldly.

Crawford smirked, "Weiß will be his executioners. . ."

"Weiß?" Schuldich looked at him for a minute. A sadistic grin curled on his face, "Well, looks like I'll have my honey after all. . ."

"So you will. . .But, don't ruin the surprise for Aya."

The telepath laughed, "Ah, so you `do' have a taste for honey."

"Perhaps-"

The Schwarz members' conversation was interrupted when Aya opened the door to Crawford's room.

The precog looked at Aya, "Up already Aya? . . .Humph, guess I should expect that from you. Go get some sleep, we have a busy day tomorrow."

Crawford turned his head toward Schuldich, /And Schu, let him get some sleep, you can play with him later/

The telepath frowned, /You always ruin my fun/

Crawford walked off leaving the two Schwarz members alone.

Aya watched as Crawford left, though he was no telepath, he knew that Crawford and Schuldich were talking about him. However he didn't hear the conversation between them. He looked at Schuldich; clearly the telepath was planning something. Aya could sense it looking in the telepath's sapphire eyes.

Schuldich turned his attention toward Aya, "Why hello there, you must me the newest member that I've heard `so' much about."

Aya narrowed his eyes.

The telepath grinned, "You know, you look so cute when you do that. . ."

"Shut the hell up."

Schuldich chuckled, "You've screamed so loud that you're hoarse, guess Crawford's punishment really did hurt you." He moved off of the wall he had been standing on. "I can make you feel better," He purred.

"I don't want your help!"

"Really?" Schuldich said coolly. He charged Aya using his speed, slamming him against the wall. He watched in satisfaction as the redhead thrashed in his grip. "Your as weak as a newborn-" He grinned, "- A newborn kitten."

"Let go of me!" Aya snarled.

Schuldich slammed him against the wall again, "You should learn to respect me. After all, I am in charge of you."

"-And Crawford is in charge of you!" He retorted. A fist suddenly contacted Aya in his head causing him to hit the wall behind him. Stars burst in front of his eyes. When they disappeared, he saw Schuldich staring angrily at him.

"You will not speak to me like that again!" Schuldich snapped. "Do you understand?"

Aya pressed his lips together not replying.

The telepath's eyes narrowed, "Humph, still insolent as ever I see. . ." His hand enclosed on the redhead's throat constricting his airway. "Well, that just means that I get to see how far I will have to go to break you. . ."

Aya opened his mouth gasping for air.

Schuldich watched him with amusement, "But then-" He released his grip on Aya letting the redhead slid to the floor. "-It would be no fun if you were broken already. . . I want to still have some `fun' with you."

Aya's body fell limply to the floor. One thought crossed his mind. ^Yohji. . .^

Schuldich bent down to where Aya was, "Does Yohji mean that much to you?"

Aya stiffened when he heard the question. Yohji did mean a lot to him, but now he was Schwarz, Weiß's most hated enemy. He had given up Yohji to protect Aya so- did that mean that he was just lustful towards the blonde?

Schuldich grinned, "So, you can't answer that question? . . .Maybe Yohji can."

"Don't you touch him!" Aya said menacingly. A fist contacted with his head again making it snap violently to the side.

The telepath glared at him, "Did you forget Ran, Weiß is your enemy! You don't have anything to do with them anymore" He smirked, "So you shouldn't mind giving me any information on them."

Aya stared at him, "I agreed to be Schwarz, not to tell you about Weiß. . ."

Schuldich chuckled, "No Ran, you didn't say that to me, you said that to Crawford."

The redhead gritted his teeth, "Read my fucking lips, I ain't telling you a god-damn thing."

"Humph, if you won't tell me, I can always go in and get what I want from you." He closed his eyes establishing the mental link with the redhead. He winced when he ran into Aya's mental barrier. "So, you're still trying to protect him."

"I won't let you touch him!"

"Touch him? Nah, he ain't my type. But I'm sure he misses his poor Weiß leader. . . or should I say, `former' Weiß leader?"

Aya glared at him.

Schuldich grinned, "Though. . .that's not a bad idea."

"You sick bastard!" Aya bucked trying to get away from the telepath.

"So I've heard," Schuldich held the redhead firmly in his grip; he attempted to dive into Aya's mind a second time only to be blocked by the barrier again. Consumed by a cloud of anger he grabbed Aya by his hair jerking him up. "I'm getting tired of you insolence, tell me where Yohji is, NOW!"

Aya looked at him defiantly, "Go to hell. . ."

The telepath stared into amethyst eyes, after a few moments his grip suddenly loosened on Aya's hair. He smirked, "So, my kitten is showing his fangs." A sinister idea formed within his twisted mind, ^This could be very entertaining^ He moved away from Aya then slowly got up. "You're lucky I'm to tired to deal with you." He walked towards a hallway, "There's a bathroom to your right, go get that wound of yours cleaned up."

Aya watched as Schuldich disappeared into a corridor. His eyes narrowed, ^What the hell. . .^

Schuldich walked into the living room and slumped on the couch. He let his head fall back making it tilt toward the ceiling. A sadistic grin crossed his face, "Aya, let's see how far you're willing to go to protect your beloved sister." He closed his eyes, ^I can't wait to have the honey I've desired for so long. . .^ Then he drifted to sleep. ^Yes. . .it's going to be `so' fun to break you. . . body and soul.^

To be continued. . .