Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What is Mine ❯ Deceptive Plot ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What is Mine

I do not own Weiß Kreuz or any of its characters.

I do own Henker

Warning contains: Spoilers from episode 13, Adult language, Violence, Lime

/Telepathy/

^Inner Thoughts^

Chapter 8: Deceptive Plot

"Wake up Farfarello. . ."

The Irishman's single golden eye focused on the figure in front of him. "Crawford. . ."

"Hold still. . ." The precog instructed as he unstrapped the straitjacket binding the psychopath. After Crawford managed to undo all of the binds he stepped back letting the Irishman free himself. "Farfarello we have a mission tonight, I trust you will be joining us?"

Farfarello stretched his arms looking at the precog, "Do I get to hurt God?"

"Yes, you also get to play with Weiß."

The Irishman retrieved one of his knives from his black vest cutting himself. He watched the crimson liquid trail down his arm ". . .Weiß." He grinned sadistically, "What fun. . ."

"We leave in thirty minutes so I expect you to be ready to go, do you understand?"

Farfarello nodded then left his room. He walked into the living room and saw that Schuldich was still asleep. He knew the telepath had brought a toy with him since he had heard the screams from last night. But, if that was the case. . .where was it, and for that matter. . .Who was it? The Irishman's curiosity was getting the better of him. He knew that Schuldich wouldn't have killed his toy `that' fast, the telepath loved a slow and painful death, probably more than he himself did. He quietly crept pass the telepath and headed toward the telepath's room, surely he was hiding his toy there.

As he expected someone was on Schuldich' s bed. He cautiously and silently approached the still form. His golden eye widened when he got a look at the telepath's new toy. "An Angel. . ." He said with anger as well as amusement.

Aya eyes flashed open; he saw a figure staring at him.

"God has sent an angel to me. . ."

_______________________________________________________________ ____

/Schuldich. . /

The telepath slowly drifted out of his sleep. /You called fearless leader/ He said sardonically.

/Go check on Fujimiya/

A feral smile formed on Schuldich's face /With pleasure. . ./

_______________________________________________________________ ____

Aya's eyes widened ^Shit Farfarello!^ He'd let himself get caught off-guard.

The Irishman pulled out a knife grinning at the redhead. "You have strayed too far away from God. At your death, He shall cry. . ."

"Oh Ran-" Schuldich busted in the room and saw the Irishman, with knife in hand, going slowly toward the redhead. "Farf, what the hell are you doing!?"

Farfarello looked at the telepath, "God has sent an Angel to me. At his death He shall cry."

"That's not God's Angel, he's your new teammate."

"HE IS!! He is Weiß, Angel of God!!" The Irishman hissed.

"No Farf, he is Schwarz."

"Schwarz. . ." He looked at the telepath confused, "The Angel is Schwarz?"

Schuldich grinned, "Yes he is. Now say hello to your new teammate."

Farfarello looked at Aya, "A black angel has risen up from the depth's of Hell to hurt Him." He lowered his knife. "I will hurt God." Heading toward the door he replied, "He will cry by my hands and my hands alone. . ." He left as silently as he had come in leaving Aya with the telepath.

Schuldich turned his attention to the redhead, "Hiya Ran, I see you seem to be getting along with Farf very well."

Aya looked at the telepath, "What the hell do you want?" He said coldly.

"You. . ." Schuldich purred.

Aya flinched, "You disgust me."

The telepath grinned, /That's not what you said last night pretty boy/ He noticed how Aya had suddenly stiffened. "Or did you forget how you couldn't stop moaning in ecstasy beneath me."

"No! You used my emotions against me!"

Schuldich rolled his eyes, "Ch' details, details. . ."

"-Ah, I see you two are up."

Aya and Schuldich looked up and saw Crawford standing in the doorway. "Aya, there has been a change of plans. Your first mission is you are protecting a high official at a party tonight, I trust you can handle that?"

"I can."

"Good, hurry and get dressed we leave very soon." He walked out of the room as silently as he had come in.

Schuldich sighed inwardly ^And I thought that I could have a little free time with my toy^ He turned to the redhead, "Ya know what Ran, I think I'm gonna give you a codename. . ." He grinned, "I think "Beansprucht (1)" will fit you just fine."

"What the hell does that mean?"

The telepath chuckled, "Just know that it suits you just perfectly."

Aya narrowed his eyes.

Schuldich looked at his watch, "Damn, almost time to go. Well Beansprucht, looks like I'll have to let you wear one of my tuxedos."

Aya watched as the Schuldich left the room. When the telepath came back, he had a black tuxedo with a grayish silk undershirt in his arms.

Schuldich put the items on the bed and leaned against a wall. "Well, what are you waiting for? Get dressed."

The redhead stared at him, "Aren't you gonna leave?"

The telepath smirked, "Nope, let me see that nice body of yours."

Aya gritted his teeth, "Why you sick perverted-"

"-If you'd like I can dress you myself. . ."

Cursing under his breath Aya moved to the bed and retrieved the black pants.

Schuldich watched with lusty eyes as the redhead removed the pants he was wearing revealing his creamy thighs and tight ass. The telepath licked his lips, ^Gods yes. . .^ This was what he desired; this was the body he would possess and never let go of. He unconsciously moved off the wall going towards Aya. When he realized what he was doing he stopped himself. ^No. . . not yet^

After Aya slipped on his pants, he went to work putting on the gray undershirt and tuxedo top. After he was done, he looked at the telepath who was still staring at him lustfully.

The telepath smirked, "You look so beautiful. . ." He looked at his watch again, "Let's go."

"Where's my katana?"

"Bodyguards only carry guns, I thought you knew that? Besides, you would stick out too much if you were carrying it."

"So, where's my gun?"

"I'll give it to you when, and only when, you need it."

The way the telepath said that made Aya a little bit uneasy.

"Now come on you're making us late." Schuldich led Aya to the kitchen, Crawford and Nagi sitting at the table and Farfarello was happily playing with a blender.

"I'm not going with you tonight." Nagi said to Crawford.

The precog had expected the telekinetic to say that, "Fine. . . Schu, Farf, Fujimiya, let's go."

Schuldich smirked as he got a glimpse of Nagi mind, "Ah, so that's why you're not coming with us. Nagi is going to visit his little `girlfriend' Tot."

The telekinetic faced the telepath, "Quit going in my head Schuldich." He said ominously.

Schuldich grinned, "An open mind is always fair game to me, if you don't want me to go into it you should guard it better. I really don't understand why you would date a girl whose name means `dead' anyway(2). That would creep me out."

"That's none of your damn business!" Nagi snapped.

The telepath smiled, "I guess it isn't. . ." He looked at Aya, "Let's go Beansprucht."

Nagi watched as the four men left. When he was sure they had left, he retrieved a small black box and opened it revealing the golden necklace inside. A slight smile crossed his face ^I hope she likes this. . .^

Schuldich lead Aya outside. "Are you nervous?"

"About what?"

"Your first mission."

"I hardly think baby-sitting someone is a real challenge. . ."

He pulled the redhead closer to him, "You'd be surprised how hard `babysitting' can be." He whispered.

"Get off of me." Aya said coldly. He noticed a black limousine coming in their direction. His eyes narrowed.

/This is your employer Beansprucht, so don't do anything stupid/

The limousine came to a stop near the Schwarz members. The chauffer got out of the car opening the door revealing the person inside. "Ah Schwarz, it's been awhile."

Aya eye's filled with rage and revulsion when he saw his employer. ^Takatori. . .Reiji^

"Hello, Mr. Takatori." Crawford said politely.

"I trust you will accompany me to the party tonight?" Reiji said.

"Of course."

Reiji looked at Aya for the first time. His eye narrowed "Crawford, who is this?"

Aya's amethyst eyes stared angrily at Reiji. In front of him stood the person who was responsible for killing his mother and father. The person who ran over his little sister and put her in the hospital, hell. . . he was the very reason Aya joined Weiß. And now after all of the missions he'd done just to get a chance to kill him, to avenge his sister, he had to PROTECT Reiji.

Schuldich noticed how Aya muscles tensed and held him a bit tighter /Don't even think about it, I told you, he's your employer/

Aya gritted his teeth. How the hell did he expect him to relax? This was the man solely responsible for ruining his life, the man he swore he would kill no matter what the cost.

When Aya didn't relax, Schuldich pressed onto the redhead's ribs making him wince. /I said relax/ Schuldich looked at Reiji, "He is the newest member of Schwarz, you can call him Beansprucht."

Reiji walked over to the redhead, "I've feel like we've met somewhere before. . ." He met the redhead's cold gaze- he gasped. "I recognize this guy, he is with that assassin group that tried to kill me! What the hell is the meaning of this! Crawford, get ride of him!"

"Mr. Takatori, this assassin is part of Schwarz now, you have nothing to worry about. He is an excellent fighter and will protect you just as well as any of us."

Reiji hesitated before turning towards his limousine. He didn't like how Aya was looking at him. "Fine, if he really can fight as well as you say he does, then lets go. I don't want to be late."

*************************************************************** ****

[Weiss you have a new mission. Your target is Reiji Takatori, he has been exploiting innocent people and using underground organizations to gain political power for the control of Japan. . .hunters of the night, deny this dark beast his tomorrow]

Manx turned off the television and turned toward the three men, "Are you all in?" After looking around she continued, "The target will be at an executive party tonight, this will be the best chance for you to eliminate him."

Yohji breathed in deeply, "We should be looking Aya, not going after another target Manx. . ."

She looked at the blonde, "Yohji, you know Kritiker as well as everyone else has been looking for him for over the past seven days. . .He might be-"

"-NO! He's still alive, I know it! There's not way he would let himself die, not like that!" The angry and frustrated blonde stormed out of the room slamming the door hard behind him.

Omi sighed, "Ken, I feel kinda guilty for not taking the mission that night. Maybe if we were there, Aya might still be here."

Ken turned to him, "Omi you can't change what you did and neither can I. But-" He turned to Manx, "Maybe we should look for Aya."

Manx shook her head, "No, we've got to get Reiji tonight. The elections are tomorrow and if he becomes Prime Minister of Japan, I'm afraid there will be no stopping him in his rise for power. This is one target that you guys cannot afford to miss."

Ken sighed, "Alright then, Omi let's get ready."

"Ken. . ." Omi said, "Do you think Aya is okay?"

The brunette hesitated for a moment, "Honestly Omi, I don't know anymore. . ."

_______________________________________________________________ ____

Yohji walked in the kitchen ^Damn, it's all my fault^

{Begin Flashback}

"Aya. . ."

The redhead looked at Yohji, his hand was held over his abdomen. "What is it-"

"Your wound. . ." He said quietly

"It's fine." He said calmly, even though it did hurt like hell.

"Spread out and search the area, take them dead, or alive."

Both Weiß assassins looked up and saw another score of bodyguards searching the area for them.

"Damn!" Yohji said, "They never give up." He looked at Aya, blood was seeping through the black trench coat onto the soft soil. The blonde was worried how bad the damage was. He knew even though the redhead showed no outward discomfort, inside. . .it was probably ten-times worse than he could every imagine. "Aya, let me distract them, you go to the car."

"What are you talking about?! We're getting out of here now!" The redhead snapped.

Yohji shook his head, "No, you can barely walk so there's no way you'd be able to outrun them, let alone fight them."

"Yohji, I'm-" His sentence was cut off when the blonde's warm lips encased his own. He forgot what he was about to say as their tongues meet fiercely fighting each other.

When Yohji had run out of breath, he pulled away looking deeply into Aya's amethyst eyes. "I'll be find Aya, you just try to get out of here," He said gently. With that he left the redhead alone.

Making sure that he was far enough from Aya, he deliberately let himself be seen.

"Look there he is!" A bodyguard screamed. After he made sure that he killed all of his pursuers, he headed toward his car but stop when he heard someone approaching him. He pulled out his wire ready to meet whoever it was. Seeing the shadow he launched the wire at it but was shocked to find out he had missed.

The figure faced the blonde, "Oh, look who it is."

Yohji's body stiffened when he heard that voice. "Schuldich. . ." He ground out between his teeth.

"Hiya Balinese, come here often?"

Yohji's eyes narrowed, "Cut the bullshit, why the hell are you here?"

"I should be asking you that, after all, you attacked Hirofumi."

"I don't have time for your games, now get the fuck out of my way!"

"Why, did you lose something?" Schuldich grinned, "Or should I say `someone'?"

Yohji grabbed some of his metal wire from his watch, "Fine, if you won't move, then I'll make you move." He said not denying or acknowledging what the telepath said.

Schuldich smirked, "Sounds like fun." The wire came at him with alarming precision but he easily dodged it. "Tsk, tsk, attacking an opponent with no weapon, what kind of person are you?"

"One that's gonna kick your sorry ass!!" Yohji snapped. He threw the wire at the Schuldich again. This time, he managed to slice a bit of the telepath's gorgeous flame-colored locks.

Schuldich stared at the Weiß assassin with angry eyes. "You'll pay for that you fucking bastard."

/Is it him?/ Crawford said impatiently.

/Nah, just the blonde. I think that they got separated when they were trying to escape/

/Good, that makes things easier/

/Do you know where he is?/

Several shots rang out from the woods. Yohji's mind flickered with chaotic images. ^. . .Aya^

/Schu, a guard spotted him heading toward the abandoned science lab/

The telepath licked his lips /I'll be there in a minute/ Schuldich grinned at the blonde, "I'd really love to stick around, but I've got bigger fish to fry. . . Catch ya later kitten."

Yohji watched as the telepath disappeared, ^What the hell did he mean by that?^

"Over here!"

Yohji looked up and saw more guards on a hill firing at him. He leapt in a brush of trees avoiding the bombardment of gunfire. ^Damn, this is not what I need. . .^ After he killed all of his pursuers, he headed to his car. When he got there he realized that Aya wasn't there. Then he remembered he had heard the gunfire, the thought of that made his mouth go dry.

He reached for his communicator, "Abyssinian, Abyssinian, come in." Yohji listened for a few minutes, why wasn't Aya responding? A hole began to form from the pit of his stomach, ^Aya please be okay^

He retraced his steps back to where he left Aya. Looking around, he saw blood leading to an open field. Yohji's chest tightened as he followed the trail of blood that led to a tall oak tree in a clearing. He was horrified to discover the amount of dried blood found on the ground around the tree and on the bark ^ Aya. . . Oh no. . .^

{End Flashback}

^Aya, I'm so sorry. I should've listened to you. . .^ He said somberly.

"Yohji." Omi said softly.

The blonde jerked up. He was so lost in thought that he didn't even notice the young assassin come in.

"I-I- didn't mean to interrupt you. . ."

"No, you weren't."

"We're leaving in a little while. Are you coming?"

Yohji gave a half smile, "Yeah, be ready in a minute."

*************************************************************** ****

"Mr. Takatori, I see you have arrived."

Reiji turned to the voice, "Ah, police commissioner, what a pleasant surprise. I trust you are here on business?"

"I have just come by to wish you good luck in the elections tomorrow."

"Why thank you, it is good to know that you still have some loyalty towards me. Now if you will excuse me-" Reiji turned his head and motioned for Crawford to follow him.

/Schu keep Fujimiya by the trees/ Crawford instructed as he and Farfarello followed Reiji.

The telepath smiled, he knew why the precog had said that. Weiß would probably see the redhead in the crowd if he didn't and that would ruin his little `game'. He went over the plan in his head again. ^Delicious. . .^ He said sadistically. He noticed a shadowy figure slowly was approaching him. He smirked when he saw the face, "Well if it isn't my favorite bodyguard, Henker."

Henker stared at the telepath, "Schuldich, what an unpleasant surprise." His gaze shifted toward Aya, "Did you pick up a whore on your way over here?"

Aya gave the bodyguard a malevolent stare.

Schuldich grinned, "I wouldn't call him a whore. . .more like an exotic pet." He held Aya by his waist. "He's really quite the catch; to think you were gonna kill him."

"Kill him? I don't even know this guy. What the hell are you talking about?"

The telepath chuckled, "How easily you forget people." He held Aya's head up so Henker could look at him closer, "Doesn't this beautiful face look familiar to you?"

The bodyguard looked at Aya a little closer. Violet eyes, red hair, ^Wait a minute. . .^ His eyes narrowed. "YOU!!"

{Begin Flashback}

Henker watched as a big explosion ripped through the front gate of the mansion. He turned to his boss. "Hirofumi sir, we should leave. Someone has managed to infiltrate our security systems and kill a few of my men. I believe that it might be the work of assassins.

Hirofumi's mouth went dry, ^They must be the same ones that killed my brother^ He gritted his teeth, "Get me out of here."

"Yes sir." He and fifteen other bodyguards led Hirofumi down the hallway heading toward the first floor. When they arrived there, a dark figure stood between them and the door, their only means of escape. Henker pulled out his pistol pointing it at it. "Who the hell are you?"

Aya stared at Henker, "A Knight Hunter. If you don't want to die, get out of my way." He said coldly.

Henker smirked, "I hardly think that you should be the one making any threats Mr. Knight Hunter." As his finger pressed down on the trigger, a metal wire snapped the pistol out of his hand. He held on to his injured hand giving a stifled scream, "What the hell was that?"

Yohji recoiled the wire back into the watch smirking at the bodyguard. "Who said that he was alone?"

Henker gritted his teeth, he turned around facing the guards behind him, "What the hell do you think you're doing?! KILL THEM ALREADY!!"

Complying with what their leader had said, they all passed him and surrounded the Weiß assassins, each one holding different weapons.

Aya's callous eyes stared at Henker ^coward^. He unsheathed his katana, the moonlight made the edges give an eerie glow in the pale moonlight.

A sudden silence distended from the room, then a bodyguard made a move toward Aya. Unemotionally, he decapitated his head; it rolled to Henker's feet. He grimaced at the sight before him, "You fucking bastard. . ." He turned to the remaining guards, "Anyone that kills these guys will get a raise as well a promotion."

Grinning, each one rushed the Weiß assassins. Yohji retrieved his wire and ensnared one of them; he pulled fiercely on it breaking his neck and back.

From the corner of his eyes, Aya saw Henker and another bodyguard coming toward him. He grabbed the sword sheathe and katana in each hand. When the two where almost upon him, he hit Henker with the sheathe knocking him against the wall and stabbed the other bodyguard killing him instantly. The Weiß leader look at Henker, he was dead still so he assumed that he had been knocked unconscious. Now his attention fell on the remaining bodyguards.

Hirofumi watched in horror as both Weiß assassins killed every single one of the bodyguards. When the last one was finally killed, Aya stood up facing him. Hirofumi's breath hitched, "No, wait! Don't kill me! I'll give you anything you want! ANYTHING!!" He backed up and found himself cornered against the wall. "GOD, NO!! PLEASE!! DON'T KILL ME!!!"

Aya slowly approached the trembling man, "How many people begged you to spare their lives but you killed them anyway?"

Hirofumi stammered, "I. . .I. . .it's not my fault!! I swear!!"

"I've had enough of your lies!" Aya slashed through Hirofumi's throat causing blood to spurt out of his neck like a fountain. The body fell on the floor with a sickening thud. Aya turned to Yohji, "Let's get out of here."

Recovering from the blow, Henker watched as Aya slashed Hirofumi. ^NO!!! This can't be happening.^ He crawled over to where Yohji had knocked out from his hands. Picking it up, he aimed at the redhead, "Go to hell!" He shouted as he fired his gun.

The bullet swiftly traveled through the air hitting Aya in his abdomen. He gasped as the bullet tore through his insides filling him with excruciating pain.

"Aya!" Yohji screamed. He ran over to the redhead.

Aya gritted his teeth, "I'm alright. . ." He said calmly. Henker fired another bullet, shattering the glass beside the redhead. Seeing an escape route both assassins fled through the shattered window.

Henker crawled over to Hirofumi's still body. ^Shit^ He cursed, he let Reiji's son be killed in front of him. He didn't even want to know how the ambitious politician would handle this news. Looking around he realized that the assassins had managed to kill all of the bodyguards that were with him. He reached for his communicator, "All units spread out and search the entire perimeter for two assassins do not let them escape!"

"-Really Henker, is that many people necessary just to kill two people." A voice calmly said from the shadows.

The bodyguard turned to face the figure leaning against the doorway. His eyes narrowed, "Schuldich, what the hell are you doing here?"

Schuldich grinned, "I was just in the neighborhood and decided to stop by."

"Somehow I doubt that you would just decide to just stop by here just for the hell of it."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Schuldich said sardonically, "I just wanted to see how my favorite bodyguard was doing." He looked at the dead bodies around the floor, "But it seems like I've come at a bad time."

"Get out!!" Henker snapped.

"That's not very nice Henker. . ."

The bodyguard looked behind the telepath and saw Crawford. "I should've known that Schuldich didn't come alone." Henker said flatly.

Crawford ignored him, "You should be happy to see us Henker, after all, we're here to take care of those assassins for you."

"-I don't need your fucking help!" Henker snapped.

Suddenly screams where heard in the distance.

Crawford grinned, "You were saying."

The commander gritted his teeth, "My men can handle it Crawford; there are just two of them."

"That may be true, but I see that they killed fifteen of your best men and managed to kill Hirofumi in the process. I wonder how Mr. Takatori would feel if you told him that two assassins got into a highly-protected mansion and managed to kill all of the S-Class Bodyguards as well as Hirofumi."

"These were know ordinary assassins. . ."

"I know that, that's why we're going to help you."

More screams were heard, Henker looked at the precog. "Just exactly who are these guys?"

"They are Weiß. . ." Schuldich said calmly.

Henker's eyes widened, "Weiß? Don't tell me it's the same people that killed Masafumi a few days ago."

"The same. . ."

Henker looked away from the Schwarz members ^Damn, it just had to be fucking Weiß. . .^ After thinking for a moment he replied, "Fine be my guest, you take care of them." He retrieved his communicator from his pocket, "All units abort mission, I repeat, all units abort mission."

"Wow, you're smarter than you look." Schuldich said mockingly.

"I don't have time for your fucking games Schuldich now get out of here!" The bodyguard snapped.

"You don't have to get mad at me Henker, I'm not the one who is too incompetent to handle babysitting somebody. I wonder what Reiji would say if he found out that you, the leader of the S-Class bodyguards let Hirofumi get killed in front of you. . .You really are pathetic."

Henker's face turned five different shades of red, he pulled out his pistol pointing it at the telepath's chest. "How DARE you!" He said through clenched teeth.

Schuldich grinned, "The truth hurts don't it?" He knew even if Henker did try to shoot him, he could easily use his speed to get out of the way.

Crawford, amused by Schuldich's mind game, lowered the commander's gun. "We shouldn't be fighting each other, after all, we are on the same side."

After Henker had managed to regain his composure, he put the gun in his pocket, "One of these days Schuldich, I hope someone beat your ass senseless."

Schuldich grinned, "I'll be waiting for that day."

Henker watched as both Schwarz members took off after the Weiß assassins. He looked at the dead bodies beneath him. Anger filled his cold eyes. ^Weiß, I'll get you for this^

{End Flashback}

"You're that damn assassin that killed Hirofumi a few night's ago." He pulled out a gun from his pocket pointing it at the redhead. "Let me return the favor."

Schuldich reached out and grabbed the bodyguard's gun. "Do you honestly think I'm gonna let you kill my precious pet? I went through hell just to get him and I intend to keep him."

Aya writhed trying to get out of the telepath's grip, "Let go of me!" He hissed.

Henker smirked, "Humph, it seems your pet has not respect for you."

"Maybe, but that bad habit will pass." Schuldich saw Reiji leaving from the corner of his eyes. He turned to the bodyguard, "Well Henker, I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got a job to do. He motioned for Aya to follow him, "Come Beansprucht."

Henker watched as the two left. His evil eyes fell on Schuldich and his new pet, "You won't get away. . . I'll kill you both for ruining my reputation and making a mockery of me."

Aya gritted his teeth as he followed Schuldich. That man Henker had called him a fucking whore- a whore. God he was lucky that Aya didn't have any weapons with him. If he did the redhead wouldn't have hesitated to kill the damn bastard.

Schuldich noticed Aya's disgusted expression /Does it bother you that Henker called you a whore?/ When he got no answer he turned around staring angrily at the redhead. /You're being insolent again. . .I don't like that. . ./

Aya held his head up defiantly looker at Schuldich. /Like I give a damn/

The telepath's eyes widened /I'm shocked; I didn't think that you would ever use your link to talk to me telepathically. So. . .are you going to answer my question?/

/Hell no/

/Heh, You really never learn do you?/

/I guess not/ He retorted.

Annoyed by Aya's attitude Schuldich slapped him on the face.

Aya glared at the telepath menacingly.

/Believe me, you `will' learn. . .soon enough/

*************************************************************** ****

"God, there are too many damn people here." Ken grumbled as he looked through the binoculars. "There's no way we'll be able to get to him like this."

"Do you see the target?"

"Yeah. . .but-"

"But what?"

He put the binoculars down and looked at the blonde, "I just saw Crawford."

"Shit. . ." Yohji said grimly. "Just like Schwarz to be here. Are all of them here with him?"

"I can't tell, there are too many people and trees in the way."

"Damn, looks like were going to use the back-up plan. Hey Omi, do you have it ready?"

"Yeah," The young assassin said. He opened his laptop looking over the bomb settings. "But there are only enough to cause a small diversion."

"Good, all we need to do is flush Reiji out of the crowd."

"Are you telling me that we're gonna face Schwarz?"

"We really have no choice, Ken." The blonde said grimly. "It's now or never."

Ken squeezed his bugnuks admiring the sharp edges gleam in the moonlight. "Well, then. . . let's get going."

Yohji and Omi nodded.

Omi opened his laptop computer making some final adjustments. "Weiß, prepare to start mission in 5. . .4. . .3. . .2. . .1. . ."

A string of powerful explosives simultaneously detonated through the entire estate of the building.

The Weiß assassins heard the sound of mass pandemonium followed by the people running in all directions.

Yohji turned to Omi, "See if you can get a good shot from here." If Omi managed to, they wouldn't have to have a confrontation with Schwarz, which was something he would avoid doing at any cost.

*************************************************************** ****

Aya stumbled from the violent aftershocks ^What the hell?!^

^Showtime^ Schuldich smiled

^Finally, they're here^ The precog turned to Reiji, "Mr. Takatori, we need to leave."

"Wha-What's going on?" The nervous politician said.

Crawford smirked, "Looks like we've got some party crashers."

All four Schwarz members escorted the politician back to the limousine. As Reiji went to step into the passenger seat, an arrow shattered the window and imbedded itself in the leather exterior. Reiji gritted his teeth, "Crawford, would you do something already!! I didn't pay you to let me get killed!" He screamed.

"Please calm down Mr. Takatori, as I have said, nothing will happen to you."

When Aya saw the arrow his eyes widened. There was only one person who used those kinds of arrows. . .but that meant- could be- ^No. . .NO!! Don't let it be them!^

Schuldich pulled the redhead closer to him whispering into his ear. "It's time to show me just how deep you loyalty truly lies. . ."

To be continued. . .

1. I'll explain what it means later

2. Yes it's true, Tot means dead in German