Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Whirl Of Chances ❯ Passion and Love ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

2 - Passion and Love

Disclaimer: Not mine. Don't sue `coz I don't have anything on my account.

Pairings: Yohji x Ran / Ken x Omi

Ran snuggled with his reunited lover, a contented smile etching on his usual emotionless face. He was now, at last, happy with his Yohji.

His Yohji.

He let out a tired but happy sigh. He felt his heart would burst with so much happiness.

Happiness was one thing he had never felt since the day his sister got hit by Takatori's car. It was the feeling he wanted to feel all throughout those months his sister lay in a hospital's bed. It was something he wanted to feel again.

Now, Takatori's dead.

He finally avenged his sister. Justice was prevailed in those times Takatori laid dead, not breathing and his blood dripping on his katana. He felt light. He felt that a heavy burden was lifted from his shoulders. That time, he finally felt the one thing he wanted and tried to feel.

Happiness.

But there was still something missing from his life. True, that his sister finally awoke from her endless sleep but there was still that desperate tug from his heart. Realization struck him. He wanted love. He desperately wanted to feel love.

Especially from the one he loves.

And that is Yohji.

He was still dozing for a while when Yohji poked him lightly on the nose. "Hey, you still with me? You had that sort of dreamy expression on your face. Care to share?" Yohji teased.

He pretended to think, doing a poor job about it. "Well, I was thinking about that guy over there by the café. I think he's flirting with me. Gives me the creeps, though. He's a little cute," he said, with a teasing look in his eyes.

Yohji glanced across the street and glared at the man who's staring at his lover. In an instant, the man guiltily turned his head away. For a moment, Yohji held his head high, eager for some triumph and victory. Then he said to Ran, rather seriously this time. "Well, the guy was definitely checking you out and he was really creepy-looking but he would never have a chance to touch you because I would never gonna let you go." His lips, a few centimeters away from Ran's own lips.

Yohji's actions made Ran breathless, if not from Yohji's grip on his body. He was definitely sure he heard his heart pounding in his ribcage. He looked at Yohji and saw seriousness in his face, his soulful eyes wearing no mischief in them. His heart pounded again, this time a little louder.

"Never, ever?" he whispered, his lips brushing at Yohji's lips when he spoke. He felt Yohji's own scent lingered in his nose and his breath faltered.

They were so close, so close that he could see the sort of brown speckles in Yohji's eyes. "Not in another minute or so." Yohji murmured, finally kissing Ran's lips.

They kissed for a few seconds, the people and the coldness of the weather forgotten in that blissful meeting.

Eventually, they had to break the kiss, leaving them out of breath and smiling. Ran said, a grin breaking in his face. "I think I like that. A lot."

Yohji grinned. "So, what do you want to do now? There's still plenty of time. We don't want to catch cold and pneumonia in here." Ran pondered aloud. "I don't know. What do you have in mind?"

Yohji let one hand travel from Ran's jaw to his neck. "We could warm up in my place," he said, his eyes glowing with mischief.

Ran raised an amused eyebrow. "I know your way of warming up. And I think we should check up on Aya-chan and the others first. They might think that I just went here to kill you or something. You know how those guys' mind s work," he said, amusement playing in his violet eyes. "Oh, by the way, where's your apartment?"

Yohji smirked. "You know me too well, ne?" He released Ran and held his freezing hand. "I insisted Kritiker to separate me from you guys. For some reason, Manx didn't persist me for a definite reason but before I left, she said that I should think about it. She had that weird look on her face when she said that and she seems to know about us. So, I kept my apartment and still worked at the Koneko. And Momoe-san says she misses you all. Especially Omi," he said, winking. Ran laughed softly. "Think you could come back to the shop?" he inquired, looking at Ran straight in the eye.

Ran pondered about it. He squeezed Yohji's hand reassuringly and said, "Why don't you come back with me at the house? I'm sure they would be glad to see you again and we would talk about it. Okay?"

He squeezed Ran's hand back. "Okay," he whispered.

They walked hand in hand towards Ran's porsche in silence; each of them had a fleeting thought in their heads.

Yohji looked at Ran and smiled. `He had changed clearly. His hair is slightly long and he smiles a lot now. All those years we've spent together and I didn't even acknowledged the feeling I had for him.' Yohji mused.

Twisting his head a little to look at the window, he watched the sky as it changed into an orange hue, turning it into a vast plain of cirrus clouds, swirling along the unreachable atmosphere.

It was as if the sky is happy for him.

`Did he think of me lately? How's he have been this past few days? Does he eat well? Did the guys treat him very well? Speaking of those guys, I wonder if Omi is mad at me.' Distantly looking at the gorgeous sky, he sighed wishing it could answer all his questions.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and he reached for it, cradling it in between his palms. He twined their fingers together, loving how their fingers seem to be melded perfectly.

`He must have been thinking the same way. I wonder if he misses me like he said earlier.' Ran thought.

He stared at the road. Was this the feeling he felt back then at Yohji? Was this the sentiments he once and truly craved? Was this the emotion he wanted to feel?

No, it wasn't. It was something he couldn't feel with somebody or anybody else. It was something worth than a thousand times compared to the feeling he once wants to achieve.

It was something they both sought after all those years they've shared.

Feeling Yohji's eyes on him, he looked at the said lover and smiled. He heaved a sigh of relief.

Finally, everything's gonna be all right.

+++++++++++++

By the time they went to the cabin, it was almost 9:00 in the evening. They fled straight to Ran's bedroom and locked the door, making sure that no one would interrupt them in their little siesta, snuggling together. The trio had been pleased to see Yohji again and they acted like nothing had happened.

They didn't talked about the little request of Yohji earlier. They had decided that they should tell them about it later because it would spoil the happy mood they had set in.

Their innocent nap would have been `innocent' if not for the bed creaking loudly and the screams coming from Ran's room. Omi heaved a big sigh of relief when he heard the loud moaning drowned by the blaring music coming from Aya-chan's room.

`Thank goodness the girl didn't inherited her brother's preferences for classical music.' Omi thought, warily. He wandered still at the hallways until he reached the balcony where Ran mingled during those days of being heartbroken.

Glad that the balcony has a roof, he stepped in and stared at the sea, illuminating the sparkling depths of the water, the glorious wonders beneath it barely visible in the shining moonlight.

He stayed there for a few minutes then slowly walked to their room. His and Ken's. He grinned to himself as he stopped to peek in Ran's room. He tried the knob but to no avail, it was locked. `Courtesy of Yohji, of course.' Omi thought.

He turned next to Aya-chan's room. He peered inside and nearly laughed. Aya-chan was sleeping with her headphones on. He closed the door quietly as to not to disturb the sleeping girl.

Walking towards their room, he was about to touch the knob concealing the ambience of their room when a hand touched his other hand. He turned his head and was surprised to see Ken, wearing only cotton pants.

"Ken! What are you doing here? I thought you were sleeping already?" Omi said softly.

"I can't sleep without you by my side, you know. And besides," he said, gently pulling Omi in an intimate embrace. "I was thinking about you," he whispered, staring at the bottomless pit of blue-violet.

Omi wrapped his arms around Ken's neck and murmured, "Oh, Ken! I love you so much!"

Ken smiled. "I love you too, angel."

He then leaned towards Omi and closed the gap that was in between them. Omi felt his heart would explode with so much happiness.

He slipped his hand into Ken's soft hair and gripped it non-too gently when Ken played with the waistband of his pants and slipped a hand to caress the soft skin lying beneath it. He moaned when Ken's tongue demanded access and granted it. Ken broke the kiss and panted in to his ear. "Think we should hit the bed now?" Omi closed his eyes and groaned when Ken turned his attention to his neck, leaving love bites that would last a day or two. He managed to choke out a desperate, "Yes."

In a matter of seconds, they were in the room with Omi pinned to the door, hands and lips roaming…

Skin against skin, heat coiled up with heat, passion by passion, love clashed with love…

Two bodies joined in a forceful impact that resulted to a sated atmosphere.

They lay, surfeited and enjoying each other's warmth.

Life is really normal now.

+++++++++++++

Ran opened one eye blearily then the other. He closed it and opened it again. He squinted in the dark and turned to look at the clock in his nightstand. The clock read 5:28 AM. He tried to stretch and found out that he can't.

Yohji's arms were wrapped in his waist and shoulder and his legs were entangled with Yohji's long legs. He wasn't definitely going nowhere in this kind of position.

Not that he really wanted to anyway…

He opened the bedside lamp and looked at his lover beside him and lightly touched his cheeks. He then had his thumbs stroking his delicate cheekbones and tapping gently at his nose, trying not to wake up his lover. He briefly touched Yohji's pliant lips with one finger and let it stayed there for a few seconds before replacing it with his own lips.

Yohji enjoyed the warmth of Ran's body deliciously melded with his own body. He wanted to tighten his grip of Ran but was slightly afraid that he would wake his lover up. He was surprised when a set of lips pressed on his own. He smiled at the chaste kiss he got and deepened it when he felt Ran move away.

`What a way to start a morning,' he thought, quickly ravishing those soft lips. `A good, wonderful, delicate, delicious morning.'

Ran felt Yohji deepened the kiss and already attacking his lips. He groaned when Yohji's tongue pushed past his lips and speared with his own, earning a low moan from him. They separated, panting for dear air, trying to fill the lack of oxygen from their precious lungs.

Yohji smiled at Ran and gently brushed his eartail aside and caressed his cheeks with the back of his hand, feeling the soft skin against his rough hand. "Watching me?" he asked with a tiny gleam in his green eyes.

Ran pretended to think. "Was I?" he retorted playfully, the sparkle evident in his eyes. A laugh bubbled in his throat, only to be blocked by a set of lips, demanding passion seriously this time. He granted access to Yohji's insistent tongue and wrestled with it, battling for dominance.

Yohji rolled over until he was in top of Ran, not breaking the kiss. When he broke the kiss, leaving a panting Ran, he then paid attention at his lover's pale throat. He gave suckling kisses in front of Ran's throat then made his way to his neck, leaving love bites, the color of dark red.

Both boys moaned when their erections rubbed with each other, creating luscious friction. Ran bucked his hips, eager for more but Yohji stilled it using both of his hands. He leaned forward and kissed Ran gently at first then hard until they had to surface up for air. Ran lay panting, his eyes glazed with lust and passion. Only for him.

"Now. And hurry up." Ran croaked out, finally. Yohji grinned and searched the drawer for the lube. He got a generous amount on his fingers and eased one finger inside Ran, carefully stretching him. From the sounds coming from the redhead above him, he was really enjoying it. He quickly stretched him, adding two fingers brushing against that sweet spot.

Ran clutched the sheets when Yohji nudged his prostate. He barely formed any coherent words but managed to moaned out a, "Now." Coating his erection, he entered and pushed past that tight ring, until he was completely sheathed inside Ran. When Yohji started to move, Ran met him thrust for thrust.

Lust and need, mixed with passion and love created a heady feeling; Yohji wasn't quite ready to give up.

After what the feeling had done for him, he wasn't ready to give up that certain emotion.

Not yet.

He wanted to share that overpowering sensation with Ran. With his lover.

For all he cares, the feelings and emotions he held were for Ran and Ran only. No one else in the entire world had made him this way.

Not even Asuka, his dead girlfriend and lover.

The one he loved so much but…

That was a long time ago…

This is the present time. And he was living a different kind of life now.

A life without pain… sorrows…

Regrets…

A life with love…

Ran…

How he wanted to touch that fiery red hair with its fine silkiness… that lunar pale skin that only belongs to him…

Well, figuratively speaking.

All those dark, livid bruises covering every patch of skin visible in the naked eye and those sensational noises and grunts that the man made were only evoked and caused by *him*.

Him, Yohji Kudou, the man who almost practically dated almost the entire women population in the country of Japan.

Him, the guy who is only the one doing and who can only stir up the redhead's intoxicating ardor.

And a couple of thrusts, he emptied himself inside of Ran, coating his insides with his cum.

They both lay in bed like a rag doll, limp from exhaustion and satiation. Yohji lifted himself off of Ran, noting that if he stayed there for two to three minutes, the man would be crushed to death.

They both hissed from the loss of contact and Yohji plopped beside him. Ran quickly snuggled with him, carefully avoiding the wet spot. Yohji wrapped his lanky arms around Ran, offering warmth and security. He tucked Ran's head under his chin, his hands feeling its way through his hair.

Ran nuzzled Yohji's throat, licking then nipping at it, leaving tiny hickeys. Yohji felt the slight movement beside him and growled, his hands from Ran's red mane skimming down his back then stopping to fondle his rear possessively. He gripped it tightly and leaned forward, taking rough possession of Ran's kiss-swollen lips.

He let Yohji took control of the kiss, knowing he wouldn't win in their little game, anyway. "Do you… umm… think we should… hit the… showers?" he said, in between the kiss. Yohji broke the deep kiss, nipping lightly at Ran's jaw all the way to his pointed chin.

Switching places, he licked at the slim column of his lover, loving the sound of approval from Ran.

"Definitely."

Smiling, he shifted off his body from Yohji and grabbed the towel nearby. He quickly wrapped it around his hips, concealing everything from waist-down to Yohji, smiling with triumph.

He just stood there staring at Yohji who was also staring at him. After a few minutes, Ran decided to break the silence.

"Coming?" he said, with mild annoyance.

"Hell, yeah." Yohji said, grinning wickedly. He quickly snatched another towel and proceeded to follow Ran, closing the door after him.

And there was still silence, followed by a series of high-pitched screams and a chorus of low moaning.

And there was another splash of silence.

+++++++++++++

Omi bounced happily down the stairs, taking the steps one at a time. He had been happy and lively ever since last night when Ken made love to him.