Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ White Shadows and Black Reflections ❯ Warning and Disclaimer ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer:
 
Nope, I don't own Weiss Kreuz. They belong to Project Weiss. I'm not making money with this. I'm just playing with Weiss (and Schwarz) for the fun of it. Anyway, Thank you Takehito!
-----------------
 
This is the intro to a fanficiton that's been jumping around in my brain for the last few weeks crying "Here! Over here!" in a really loud and obstinate manner. So tonight I finally gave in and got on the keyboard. A mighty bit o' thanks to Zoey and to Mandalorian1 for patiently listening to my inane ramblings on the subject and for the feedback.
 
-----------------
 
Pairings:
 
Brad/Schuldig for now. More to follow.
 
Rating:
 
I don't know exactly how the american rating system works. However, this story will contain some swearing, yaoi and lemony stuff.
For those who don't know the slang: I'm talking about nearly graphic descriptions of beautiful young men having sex with each other. For those who like lemony stuff…it's going to take me quite a while to get there….
 
This is a Schwarz-centric WK fanfiction. It's going to be a bit AU and it's going to contain *jikes* some Original Characters. It begins shortly after Schwarz has arrived in Japan and has started to work for Takatori. Schwarz has already fulfilled the Fujimiya mission, but has yet to tangle for the first time with Weiss.
 
 
O.K. that's about it. Grab some cookies, a beverage of your choice and enjoy!