Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction / Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Witch Hunter Xiaoyu ❯ Default ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/N: `clears throat' Did I mention I like Witch Hunter Robin? And I've always thought of making a fic pretty same as the series, only that Xiaoyu is the STAR. I can describe this as pretty angsty, dramatic, and somewhat romantic.
 
 
 
 
~o~
 
 
WITCH HUNTER XIAOYU
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
By: Elie
 
 
 
 
 
~o~
 
 
 
 
My power…
A curse accepted…
Fate….
A witch….
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~o~
 
 
 
 
 
Me? My own fate?
 
 
Those words kept echoing endlessly in my ears for the past three years up to now, and all I can do is listen.
 
Yes. You have no choice but to follow destiny…but that doesn't mean you'll let yourself be overcome by it.
 
Uncle Wang's words haunted me for some reason…I have been following my fate, but why does my conscience kept haunting me?
 
Okay, why don't we take a few steps back, shall we? At the age of fifteen, I retired myself from school, those recent jokes, playful gigs, and fun, all to become a hunter…a witch hunter, that is. An ability passed down by my ancestors to none other than me. Odd that this `ability' of mine to wield fire is similar to those crafts, witches use, but I'm positive Uncle Wang's words are true…
 
This bitter life of mine is like a borrowed gift from God. A life not to enjoy, but to work with. A hunter's life of drowning into the light of darkness. My power from hell…everything sounds same to me.
 
A grotesque taste of an uncolored elixir dwells in my body to promote and protect mere humans from the demonic witches. Hunting them down will prevent the world's imbalance, which the headquarters may fear. Crazy it is that in our world of corrupted but judicious government, witches are scattered. They are taboo, delinquents, and said to be evil. But I wonder…why? Even so…here comes my job…to hunt them down.
 
 
 
 
 
~o~
 
A/N: Uh-huh…now review if you want more.