Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ When there`s no explanation ❯ Bonding and sleeping ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Bonding and sleeping
 
Anna looked at the clock in the wall. 11 p.m. she had been working 12 hours straight in the case, at Abbys lab. She left out a big yawn.
“Tired?” the girl said, without lifting her eyes from the computer screen where she was analyzing all the evidence brought from the crime scene.
“Its just this jet lag. Back at home is day time. Besides, I haven't had a cup of coffee since I arrived here.”
“You are a coffee addict just like me?”
“Yep. Its pretty much a family matter. My sister was just like me.”
“You could have told me sooner. Theres a pot on that table by the corner. Feel free to have some”
Anna was filling a mug with the black fluid, when the elevator doors opened. Amon, Gibbs and Tony walked out the door.
“Abby, where is she?” Gibbs said with a calmed tone to the goth girl. Abby just signaled to the back of the lab.
“I think you two need some rest. Anna will be staying at Tonys place. And I think that Amon could stay with me.” Gibbs said.
Anna let out an exasperated sight. Living under the same roof with that guy wasn't exactly her favorite choice, but she had to agree. Amon looked at her. He knew that she wasn't thrilled with the proposal, but still, the status of secrecy they had on their relationship gave them no choice.
Anna followed them into the elevator. Once in the main floor, she went to get her luggage. Afterwards, she followed DiNozzo to the parking lot.
 
 
Tonys POV
 
I couldn't believe my luck. Having the witch hottie staying at my place, DiNozzo, you must have been a good boy!! I was thinking of my strategy when I felt a familiar smack on my head.
“Don't you even think about it DiNozzo” The boss whispered to me, with a threatening look on his face.
“What chief?” I said with the most innocent face I could do. I noticed that the cutie was ahead of us, way too close to the Amon guy. They were chatting in Japanese, so I didn't understood a word.
“You know exactly what I mean, DiNozzo. So If I hear that you tried to play smart with Anna, I will personally shoot you on your balls.”
“Ouch, sir, that will not be necessary.” I said, knowing that he is really capable of doing so. Well, there goes my opportunity of getting laid with a witch chick. I thought as I walked towards my car, feeling her walking behind me. I unlocked the doors and sat on the front seat.
 
 
 
Amons POV
 
The old man took the creep back with him and began scolding him. I knew what he was doing, because it was written all over his mind. I am starting to really like my craft. I can get to know people a lot much better than they know themselves. The only one I really trust here is the old man Gibbs. He treats Anna as his own child, but somehow he is harder to read than the rest of the people. Maybe he is just like me, focused on the situation and doesn't wander around doing nonsense. Whatever he said to that DiNozzo creep must have worked, because all the sick thoughts he had with my lovely Anna were soon replaced with a big amount of fear. Anna and I were talking ahead of them, giving the old man enough space to do his thing.
“Something is bothering you” Anna said, taking me out of my thinking.
“Im fine.” I lie.
“I may not be a psych like you, but I know you enough to know when something is bothering you. You know you can tell me”
“I just don't like the idea of you living with that creep.”
She smiled very sweetly after I said that. God, how much I want to kiss her. I thought as I looked at her. Or maybe some other things you cant do in public.
“I want to kiss you too, but we cant do it in public.”
“Huh? How did you knew what I was thinking?”
“Probably our psychic link is getting stronger or you just thought that a little too loud on your head, because I heard it all.”
“Oh”
“I gotta go. The creep is walking to his car and I don't want to walk. See ya ” she turned around and got inside the car. Suddenly I heard someone patting me on the shoulder. I turned around and there was Gibbs.
“Lets go kiddo. I need to sleep”
 
 
 
Anna sat inside the car and opened her bag. Tony was sitting next to her, starting the car. She kept on diving inside her black messenger bag until she found what she was looking for: her iPod.
“How did you meet Ziva?” Tony said, trying to start a conversation with the girl.
“I saved her from a witch five years ago, back in Israel.”
“Five years ago? Then how old are you?”
Anna turned around to face him with an amused look on her face.
“You should know that no woman likes that anybody asks her age”
“Sorry.”
She laughed.
“Its Ok. Im not that kinda girl. Im twenty-one.”
“You were an agent when you were sixteen?”
“Yeah, Solomon recruits you pretty young. I was in training since I was five.”
“There goes your social life, not to speak of your childhood.”
“I don't really miss my social life. As for my childhood, it wasn't that bad. Amon and I were in the same training facility when we were kids.”
“Oh, so the ice cube was trained since he was a kid too? How come you are not as cold as the human pop cycle?”
“Already forgot how I kicked your ass? Besides Amon is not that cold, he just… likes to keep an eye on me, you know take care of me”
“Magical tricks doesn't count! What do you mean, keep an eye on you? Like the man-to-woman kinda way?”
“No!” Anna lied, “emotional relationships are forbidden for all Solomon agents.”
“But im not a Solomon agent.”
“So?”
“You can go out with me”
“I…”
“Come on, you said yourself that you are no attached to Amon in a emotional way”
“I don't know. Besides, what makes you thing im attracted to you?”
“I have a way with women.”
“I don't like conceited guys”
“Sorry. Please, at least for dinner”
“Look, we are here!” She said, trying to find a way out of that conversation. Tony sighed and parked the car. She got out of the car, pulling her suitcase out of the trunk. He opened the front door and they both walked inside.
“Nice place!” Anna said, after he turned on the lights.
“Look, this is the guest room. Make yourself comfortable, and remember… my proposal is still on the table.”
“Good night Agent DiNozzo”
“Call me Tony!”
“Good night”
He sighed again in defeat and turned around to his room.
“Good night”
 
 
 
Anna walked into the bedroom and placed her suitcase on the bed. God, that was a close one she sighed, remembering Tonys proposal.
“He asked you out?”
Anna jumped after she heard Amons voice in her head.
“God, Amon, you almost scared me to death! Besides what are you doing noising inside my head?” (AN: It's a verse! I am a poet!! HAHAHAHA!!)
“I was trying to reach you when that thought popped out of nowhere. Sorry if I scared you. You must be right, our link must be growing stronger.”
“Good, anyway, I was about to contact you too and tell you that. So what cha think?”
“I think it's a good idea”
Anna shook her head
“Are my telepathic ears dirty or I just heard you think that it is a good idea?”
“I just thought that, for real. That will stop the suspicions about us for a while.”
“What suspicions?”
“The chief back home asked me if I was dating you. And Gibbs thinks that too. Everyone else is beginning to think it too”
“Define everyone else”
“Michael, Haruto. Even that Ziva girl thinks that as well”
“So you think I should accept?”
“Im not forcing you into it, but a date with someone else could stop the rumors.”
“Yeah, I think you are right. But only a date, nothing else!”
“I will help you with the after date.”
“Oh yeah?” She said as she stripped out of her clothes to change into her pajamas.
“I just would need you with less clothes than the ones you are wearing now.”
“I think that can be arranged”
“Unfortunately its not gonna happen tonight, since im stuck in here and you are there.”
“Yeah. That's a pity. Maybe when we get back home.”
“Ok. Night”
“Good night. Love ya”
“You too”