Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful Memories ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Prologue

Sorry if this is kinda short. I'll make the next chapter longer. And I'll fix my Fullmetal Alchemist story too. I'm new at this. Enjoy! Hey Tre!

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

"Kiba!" Luna yelled. She was holding her arm in pain. Kiba was fighting off a soldier when he heard her cry out. He called back, turning away from the soldier. The man tried to take advantage of Kiba lack of attention, but Kiba turned back, quickly killing the man before he had a chance to attack. Then he rushed to Luna. She was trying to fight off a noble, but was having trouble because of her arm. Kiba killed him too just as he cornered her. Kiba grabbed Luna and ran, trying to find a place to rest. Back on a ship: Darcia was in rage. "Where are they?! Find them! They won't get away!" He yelled to his army. Luna and Kiba were hiding out in a cave at the moment. They were both deeply injured. Kiba began looking over his mate. She was covered in blood from deep wounds. He transformed and began to lick her clean. She moaned and opened her eyes. "Kiba?" The white wolf smiled in answer. "Are you ok?" He asked. Luna smiled back. "Do I look it?" She said, feeling cocky. She stood up and transformed into a silver-white wolf with blue tipped ears and tail. "C'mon," she said. "Wait," Kiba called, "You should rest. I don't want you killed." Luna's ears twitched. "I thought your motto was wolves aren't afraid to die?" "True. But I still don't want to see you dead." Luna sighed. "Same here. It would kill me if you died." She nuzzled him lovingly. Kiba responded with a kiss. They layed down together, tired from the battle. It wasn't exactly good. The other wolves had been killed. They had all tried to take Darcia head on, but were struck down. It hurt whenever Luna thought about it. It played like a horror movie in her mind: the way her brother and friends died was too gruesome. Kiba noticed a sad look on her face and guessed she was thinking about Toboe. HE was just about to comfort her when someone stepped up behind them. "Well, well. What do we have here?" It was Darcia. Kiba pounced on him but he flung himself to the side. Kiba landed in a heap behind him. Darcia then reached for Luna. "Come Luna. I want you by my side forever," he said. Luna answered by scratched him across his uncovered eye. "Never!" she growled. "Ahhh!" Darcia cried in pain, "Damn it wench!" He grabbed her injured arm causing her to scream in pain. Kiba leaped to her just as Darcia uncovered his wolf eye. But something happened as Kiba held Luna in his arms, protecting her. It must have surprised Darcia too, by the look on his face. A light exploded and Kiba and Luna were flung into the air, floating in a lavender light. They managed one last kiss before Luna passed out. Just as the darkness seeped into her mind, Luna made a wish: that she and Kiba would be together, and be with their friends and family again. A white light exploded, covering everything with a scent of lunar flowers.