Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ My Cousin, Toboe ❯ Hot like Fire ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A.N: If you don’t like my tasteless smut than waahh ahaa haa, you mad me cry. But if you do than spleee more to come. Enjoy the chapter and thank you for the review! Fantasy

……………

Chapter 15.

Kiba slid his hands between the waist band of his pajama pants then slipped them down past his member and thighs to his knees. Next he lubed his hands with the lubricant from the eye drops bottle, rubbing them together, though not much, he slicked his self up and began to give his shaft swift jerks. As his back arched from the bed, he felt a moan coming on and he stifled it by turning his head into the pillow. When his back returned to resting on the bed, he stroked a little slower feeling the hardness of his penis between his palm. It took everything in Kiba's power to stay quiet as the warming agent of the liquid began to kick in.

"Aaahh..." He bit his lip nearly to bleeding status as he bit back another moan. Last thing he wanted was for his cousin to hear him from across the hall then come see what he was doing, because it made Kiba's head spin that he actually had to stifle himself mostly from saying,

"To-..." he bit into the pillow. He would not let that come out. He had spent the first hour of this telling himself that it was Tsume he was thinking about because he had seen so many pictures earlier, but after his first release and trying to get to sleep Kiba found that he couldn't sleep because-...

"Hhhuuuu..." he pants again into the pillow. "Aaahhh"

When he had fallen asleep he had an impure dream about his little cousin that had him wishing he'd never spoken to the boy about homosexuality in the first place. He squeezed his member as hard as he could feeling the liquid seeping between his fingers. Wiping the back of his hand down his thighs his free hand rubbed it caressingly over any dry part of his lower area that his arm could reach. Then taking his occupied hand away from its current job, he rolled one of his sacks in his hand, a couple quick turns before running the lube back up his member.

Ten more minutes of this slow torture to his body would surely relieve him of wanting to do it again for a while, then maybe he could get some sleep. Closing his eyes, his right knee bent and with that bit of leverage his slick free hand slid between his legs, he ran his middle finger over the entrance to his ass. Sure, he said he would save himself for Tsume when he got back so that his white haired best friend could be his first, but that didn't mean Kiba couldn't play with the idea of it.

Kiba's eyes shot open as he ran his finger around the outline of his hole; someone else is awake! Kiba knew full well that it wasn't Aunt Cher and Hubb because the two of them haven't come back from their business dinner or party or where-...

He heard the low moan again, this time it was accompanied by a low thumping against the wall or the floor or somewhere.

Toboe... He was glad it was a mental sigh, though something deep inside of him felt the need to say it out loud. Kiba moaned, pillow free, then mumbled. "Toboee....."

The low moans from somewhere else in the house picked up as well. There was another thumping sound, Kiba knew that sound! It was that computer chair that sank and rose with whomever was sitting in it. So his cousin hadn't been asleep after all, that little snea-....

"Kiba!" He panted. "Kibaaa..."

I'm obviously not hearing things... The heated Yaiden boy panted on especially loud hearing his cousin panting his name in near climax. Kiba's thumb pressed over the come wet head of his penis and he wished like anything he had someone there to finish him off in the way he preferred. His breathing picked up and he arched from the bed again, toes curling into the sheet beneath him. "To-..boe... Ah, aahhh..."

"Uuuhhh, uuuhhhh!" He could tell the boy had bitten his bottom lips when he mumbled. "Please,"

That was all Kiba could stand hearing the boys low pleading. He wasn't sure if they were pleases for him to join him, or for the boys own release from the ministrations he imagined his screwy cousin was giving his self. Trying to calm his breathing, he pulled his night pants up and, on shaking legs, walked into the computer room. Sure enough, there is Toboe, pants pooled around his ankles and looking at two men that were very much in the full swing of a blowjob. One man had his legs tied up to some device on the ceiling while the other had his hands around the mans hips and his head buried between the strung up mans legs.

Toboe had his eyes closed, still moaning, as he jerked off at the thought in his head since he could no longer see what was going on in the screen. The sound was on as well, playing low in the silence of the room. Walking up on the chair, he leans over turning up the volume so the men are twice as loud. Toboe opens his eyes and gasps. "Kiba... I... I didn't..."

As though in a trance Kiba turns the chair and boy around, spreads his legs apart, lowers his mouth over the youths, nice sized for thirteen, penis, whispering as he did so. "It's a lot better when you can feel it." And in one slow, tongue belly dancing, motion he took the boy into his mouth. Toboe moaned louder than he had been a few moments again, nearly sliding from the seat as his body arched away from the chair. Kiba held him in place at the hips as he bobbed his head up and down easily over his cousins steadily rising erection. How did the boy expect anything from a dry hand job was beyond him, but then again he was young and knew nothing about properly 'getting off'. Something about that made Kiba want more, something more that he shouldn't be wanting, more so he shouldn't even be face down in his cousins lap sucking him off.

"Aaahhh," moans the younger of the two; hands slipping into Kiba's rough brown shag, he presses him further down everytime he comes up. Toboe had never felt anything so good in his whole life. Not a birthday, not Christmas, nothing compared to what he was feeling right now at this very moment. "Hhhhaaaaa," his breathing became harder, more ragged when Kiba pulled back, one lick at a time until he was free from the boys body. Taking Toboe's pants from his ankles, he rose from the floor pulling down his own that, thanks to the lube, had stuck to his legs but there was still enough on him for what he needed to do next.

"Kiba don't stop," the boy whispered, orange colored eyes half lidded in ecstasy. He reached out his innocent little arms to grab a hold on his cousin once more, but Kiba had better ideas than sucking him off. Kiba wanted Toboe spread as far as he could go in the little chair, and once the boy had parted yet another two inches Kiba straddled his hips; the moisture from the heat of his perspiring body sat down on Toboe's and the brunette was lost in the wave like motion of grinding into his cousin. He poured all his weight into a strong languid movement of back and forth; the chair bent back from their combined weight but it held them as if it wanted this too.

The two boys breaths mingled together as they breathed evenly with the set pace, loud, hot moans escaping the both of them every so often, matching the two strangers on the computer filing the room with sounds of a four man orgy. Toboe was the first to move in for a kiss, his lips pressed tightly as he thought he was making out with his cousin. Kiba smirked a second knowing that Toboe got his kissing prowess from practice with a pillow, but it was little things like that that made Kiba reach behind himself and grab the boys balls giving them a good work out, while he continued to ride him.

Toboe turned his head as he let his moaning grow a little louder into whisper bits of exhausted breaths.

"Toboe... kiss like you're licking an ice cream," whispered Kiba in just as much excited heat as his cousin.

"Huh?" He breathed having no clue what Kiba had said since in his excitement he forgot his English.

"Like an ice cream, kiss like you're licking an ice cream." He explained again, and as if to example he ran his tongue along the boys jaw.

That seemed to make sense to the boy, his tongue darted out licking the older males cheek, lips then chin before Kiba captured the exploring piece of meat into his mouth. He sucked it like a Popsicle, the way he did with Tsume, the way that got his boyfriend to fall in love with him, or at least accept him as a boyfriend.

They were in full swing now, their members sword fighting between their abdomen as they rocked faster and faster; sounds of skin slapping skin, mixed breathing and moans, lips meeting like a game of tag and the chair trying to hold them it didn't take long before they both saw white and fell to the floor in a, panting, heap.

* * *

Kiba opened his eyes to the white ceiling above him- no..., he's pretty sure that by the comfortable feeling against his stomach that he's laying face down on his pillow. Leaning up on his elbows, he looks at the offending pillow a moment, before last night comes rushing back to him. Eyes wide, he leaps from the bed ready to explain himself when he notices that he was in the bed. He didn't remember dragging his self to bed, and he was pretty sure that flimsy little Toboe couldn't have done it so than who? Aunt Cher, maybe Hubb- Tah! That was a laugh because he'd be out on his ass or in jail or something if the two had caught them.

Maybe last night didn't really happen? He questioned hoping that it were true. He didn't have a morning stiffy like usual, so maybe all went well last night and he got off better than he thought he would. That relief in mind he got dressed and headed down for breakfast, he could always shower later. Upon arriving to the living room, Hubb was on his way out the house and waved a friendly 'goodbye' to his nephew. Kiba raised a hand to him, subconsciously, then traveled into the kitchen.

Toboe wasn't there. That was fishy. Cher on the other hand still had curlers in her hair, but she was dressed for work. She looked at him then smiled. Placing her coffee cup on the counter, she looked her nephew over then said. "You look like you've been run over, what happened last night?"

"Uh," was the best he could do.

"Did Toboe stay up too late talking your ear off?" She shook her head. "He just adores you, he must have asked some ridiculous things, I tell him not to but the minute I leave the house the two of you seem at each others throats."

"No."

"Hmm. Well that's good to know, but you must have stayed up later than I told you because my son never misses fried potatoes if he can help it." She took another gulp of coffee before dumping the rest into the sink.

"We watched this monster movie, I lost track of time," he tried to sound casual. "Little brat tricked me into letting him stay up."

His aunt laughed about that. "His sitter had that same problem but eventually he got the hang of it." She shrugged and one by one the curlers came out of her hair leaving it in a wave of bouncy blonde curls. "Do you love it?"

"Yeah, you look nice," he sits down at the table and starts in on his cold breakfast. "Did you guys have a good dinner?"

"It was alright, but we got in around one. What time did you two get in bed?" She was now picking up her briefcase ready to leave.

"I'm not sure... um... eleven something."

"Mmm, no wonder he's still in bed." Scooping up her sons breakfast, the talkative blonde popped it into the microwave. "Let him know where it is once he gets up and tell him 'goodbye' for me."

"I will." He got a kiss on the cheek before she left. Getting up from the table, he made sure the car was down the road before he dashed upstairs to find his cousin.

Judging by the lump in the bed, his cousin is still asleep. Going over to the bed, he pulls the covers away and nearly gets another boner at the sight. Toboe had his night pants pulled down just past his thighs and a hand missing while the other lay under the pillow which his face is planted into. Looks like Kiba wasn't the only one who wanted to do more last night. Resisting an urge to lean over and kiss the boy on both cheeks, he slapped his ass with the back of his hand.

"Toboe, get up." He said in a loud enough tone. "Come on, I have to talk to you."

The young boy swatted away the hand that was shaking him then he plopped his other pillow over his head. Kiba thought about hopping on the bed, but that wouldn't do either of them any good. Heading into the bathroom, he grabbed one of the plastic cups that Hubb stuck in there and filled it with cold water. The thought of dumping it on Toboe's face was good, but at the moment his face was hidden, so he had to go for the one place that wasn't.

"AAAHHH!!!" He sat up as fast as someone that had been lit on fire and shook the water from his butt. "Kiba! What the heck are you doing!?" He brushed a hand over the wetness.

Stifling a snicker, he smacked the boy over the head. "Never mind what I'm doing, what the hell are you doing that you took it upon yourself to lay in bed with your pants down, what if your mom or dad saw you?"

Toboe adjusted his clothes. "I'm willing to say that I didn't make it into them all the way." Without a hint of embarrassment.

"Oh yeah, I'd believe that." Teased the older male, smacking the kid again.

"And anyway it's your fault that I'm like this... I didn't... I mean..."

"I didn't either, but...." Kiba looked over his shoulder as if the two adult figures in the house were still around, listening in on them so he lowered his voice. "We did it and I thought I should tell you that... we won't do... that again."

"Oh..... Because... if you wanted to... I wouldn't hate it."

"Yeah but,"

"And I wouldn't tell anyone!" He cut the older boy off.

"It doesn't matte-... You really wouldn't?"

Toboe shook his head. "I'm not stupid... and... I like you. Even if that isn't what gay is, I still like it because it's something I get to do with you, Kiba."

Kiba wanted to say that he liked it too, he wanted to say that he wanted to do it again, but the only thing that could come out of his mouth was-... "Your mom put your breakfast in the microwave." And he ran out of the room like Toboe were possessed and spitting green soup somewhere.

Ten minutes later the younger boy wandered downstairs and into the kitchen. It was around 10:17 a.m. Kiba was watching Spider Man while his cousin ate breakfast. It took everything, just everything in his power not to go in there and fuck him blind. Why was he so driven by this? Is it because it's so wrong? Or maybe because he's just too damned horny? Whatever it was, last night was not going to leave him so easily. Never before had Kiba masturbated on someone and gotten off solely by the sound of it all. The moaning, the rattling sound coming from the man in the harness, the chair, Toboe, the sweaty wet skin, Toboe.... Toboe... Toboe.....

"So, what do you wanna do today?" The boy asked coming in from the kitchen. "Kiba?"

His cousin just looked at him, lust in his eyes. He wouldn't take the boy again... would he? No, no forget it. "Uh... what do you wanna do?"

"We could play checkers?" He was already making his way across the living room to the downstairs closet. Reaching up to the high shelf; Kiba licked his lips seeing a peek of the boys skin as Toboe pulled down the game. "You can be the red pieces, or black if you want."

Snapping out of his staring contest with his young cousins pale stomach, he shook his head saying. "I'll take red."

Kiba had never played checkers before, so he basically copied anything Toboe did but on the other side of the board and surprisingly he won twice. On their fourth game, he was pretty sure that this was the thing that had taken his mind off of Toboe for good until the boy opened his mouth to say-

"Wanna watch tv for a while?"

Nodding, Kiba cleaned up the board game and Toboe put it away. Making sure he didn't watch as the younger boy did it, Kiba insured his bodies safety by sitting on the arm chair for protection against close contact with another person. Toboe stretched his self out on the couch, remote in hand as he flipped through the channels looking for something interesting to watch. He stopped twice to watch something, but flicked on when nothing interesting happened.

Kiba had meant to keep his eyes to himself, but damn it all if Toboe hadn't landed on the couch, flimsy night shirt bunched against his back revealing his soft, touchable, little sides. He could feel his body getting excited and damn it all since he chose to wear comfortable pants today.

I know how to make this stop. Clearing his throat, he got the boys attention and with a gesture of his hands he said. "Fix your shirt."

"Huh?" Looking down, Toboe visibly blushed then began to fix his shirt.

It seemed like a good idea at the time but when the boy chose to buck his hips up to remove the shirt from his back instead of sitting up that was all Kiba could stand.

"I have to-.." But he was cut off.

"I practiced last night."

"Huh?"

"My kissing. I did it with a pudding cup." He shrugged. "We don't get ice cream in the winter."

Kiba laughed at that until what the boy said really sank in. "You practiced kissing with a pudding cup? How did you even do that? More so, when did you do that? It was late last night."

Toboe sat up, smiling with imp-like mischief in his features. "It was easy," he hopped up from his kneeling position on the floor. "Wanna see?" He was in Kiba's lap before the older male could protest.

"Toboe I said we can-..."

"But I wanna show you... Please Kiba, and I won't tell anyone or even wanna do it again.." he frowns. "I just wanna know if I'm any good."

Kiba was reluctant to give in, but pushing the boy aside, he crossed the living room and closed the curtains over. Toboe clapped with glee like a five year old that just saw a really good magic trick when Kiba came back across the room. Taking a seat just to be climbed on again, he stuck a finger up to show the boy that this was for sure- "The very last time."

"Promise."

Now how did this happen? Wondered Kiba as he lay his cousin down on his bed. Right, it was somewhere between the boy using his tongue to spoon under Kiba's as though it were a fresh scoop of chocolate pudding then running it along the top like a sled in the snow.

The boy really had learned a lot over night and he was applying it well. although, sometimes he would slip back into pillow kissing, but Kiba didn't mind, he still thought it was precious. He applied his own kissing skills in with the boys and it made for a match set between the two of them, their heads even turned in the right direction as the other person switched angles to kiss. Kiba would have been fine with kissing if only last night wasn't still so fresh in his mind and other places on him.

In one quick motion he pulled his cousins pajama pants down without a second thought. This time, though, he remembered to remove the shirt as well. Laying down on the, now bare, child he ground his hips skillfully into him. Toboe moaned pressing his stomach into Kiba's as he arched from the bed, frantically bucking his hips up wanting more. With the way things were going, Kiba would give him more than he could stand. Pressing the boys knees to his chest, the Yaiden boy broke the kiss to slip out of his pants before laying their skin together.

Toboe turned his head away from his lips. "Take your shirt off too." He requested.

Seeing nothing wrong with that, after all he undressed Toboe first, Kiba yanked his shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor. His younger cousin scanned him from face to foot and his eyes nearly dropped from his head upon seeing ALL of his Japanese cousin.

"Wow. It looks different from what it feels like." He mentioned to no one. Kiba had his face buried at the boys neck, sucking away, so he wasn't really paying much attention.

The brown haired teen felt like a burglar who stopped to raid the children in the bedrooms and though someone could wake up at any moment, he wanted to memorize all he could of the person he was violating before slipping back into the darkness where he came from. Okay so right now his mind couldn't really think up an appropriate way to describe what was going through his head, but it was something close to that.

"Kiba, let's do what we did last night!" He scrambled from under the older male. "That felt nice." He started to get off the bed, but Kiba grabbed his arm bringing him back to the bed. Scooting up to the top of the bed, he pulls the boy onto his lap. Blindly searching the drawer beside the bed, Kiba snatched the lubricant from its hiding place and squeezed a good amount into his hand. Yeah if this kept up, he'd have no choice but to buy more.

"We'll try it a different way," he says, hoisting his cousin up a bit so that he sat on his stomach rather than his hips and he rubbed the lube around in a mass bunch of circles before placing the boy back down. "This will help you move better." He said, getting some more of the sticky liquid into his palms he grabbed onto his cousins erection and slowly began to pump it up and down.

Toboe cried out at the feeling of euphoria rushing through his body all at once yet again. Kiba turned his head, kissing the boy wherever he could reach: his neck, shoulder and cheek, sometimes his lips when Toboe turned to face him. The younger boy kept his hips moving over his cousins body, mostly over the feeling of hardened flesh pressing between his ass. He choked back a strangled gasp, when Kiba almost began to trace the shivers that were running through his body and to his chest where he played with each nipple, one at a time, between his finger and thumb.

He breathed heavily into Toboe's ear, his tongue coming out to taste the rim every once in a while. The older male began to rock his hips as well, at a faster pace than the younger boy had been picking up his strokes along the boys member as well.

This is wrong.... he pants in his mind. But yesterday, Toboe had said it himself that as long as we thought about it like I were kissing the part of him that isn't a Yaiden, what was the difference between him and a stranger? Kiba groaned into the boys shoulder nearly getting hit in the mouth when the Lewbosky child pushed his hips up raising his sitting position on Kiba's lap.

Kiba found himself scratching at the boys stomach when Toboe gasped out his name, his hands running along his thighs now. He tugged desperately at the boys penis as though it were his own, which is trapped beneath the boys, body heated, butt. Sighing in what sounded like pleasure but was more from frustration, Kiba pushed his cousin on the shoulder so that he bent over on his hands and knees. He knew he wouldn't enter him, that would be beyond violation but he could imitate the act.

His thrusting picked up as Toboe's lube greased bottom gladly held the feeling of his internal walls even if they weren't. Unlike entry the movement wasn't back and forth it was more up and down so that Kiba kept his hard-on between the crack of the boy. He was so close now, and to make sure Toboe didn't feel left out, he continued stroking the boys member until they both fell onto the bed, exhausted and a mess.

Through the sweat soaked hair, Toboe eyed Kiba with a smile. Leaning forward he kissed the other male on the lips. To Kiba's surprise, he kissed him back. The two boys wrapped their arms around each other and stayed that way for as long as they could. So maybe it wouldn't be sooo bad if he and Toboe maybe did that- sometimes. But not everyday- just, sometimes. As Yaiden and Lewbosky. Kiba and Toboe. But never cousins.