WWE Fan Fiction ❯ Me, Myself, And The Big Man ❯ Me, Myself, And The Big Man ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
August 18, 2004
Me, Myself, And The Big Man
By Delores Strotz

Characters: Big Daddy Cool Diesel, Dido, and her anut & friend
Summery: The young lady named Dido, aged 25, hails from Tunis, North Africa, moves up to the US to live with her aunt... And then some.
NC-17

Chapter 1: December 10, 1994;
"Your old friend again, my plane reached the land known as America. This is the first time I'd been here so much different then desert and Carthagian ruins that I had adapted to. And what is this white stuff that falls from the sky? This is so new to me!"

A confused Dido sits by the window watching the snow fall to the ground. Sitting down and writting in her diary, the thought popped in her head; she was here for a reason, it sumed up to one word: family. The story went like this: her parents died when she was 16-17, she lived with her aunt and uncle until 20, she got a place and an abusive boyfriend, dumped the guy, called her aunt in the US and said she can live with her. Now, 2 days ago she put the house up for sale, and jumped on the plane to her aunt's, and she arrived here and is waiting for her. After 10 minutes had passed, her aunt showed up.

On the car ride home, she looked around at her surroundings "Man it's different then home, and the weather is so cold!" "Just roll your window up and I'll put the heat on. But relax, you'll get used to this type of weather. Say, how was your trip here?" "It was different, cold weather and no old Carthagian ruins. But I'm sure I'll like it here." "For sure, and I bet you'll meet some intresting people." "Another thing aunty, you don't mind doing some shopping with me tomorrow hmm?" "No, not at all, I'll tag along with ya." "And at the same time, I'll look for a job as well." Her aunt nodded. "Also, it looks like we're here at my old Victorian painted lady." "Wow beautiful! My other aunt used to tell me about these gorugous old houses. I can't wait to get inside!"

The two got inside and Dido unpacked with her aunt helping out. After they were done, her aunt showed her room Dido got ready for bed and crawled for the night.
The next morning, they got up and had breakfast, and took care of the shopping.

Chapter 2: weeks later...

2 weeks had gone by, she got a car for herself, a job she worked hard at, and some friends to hang and gossip with.

One of her friends pitched an idea about a night-out. And of course, she agreed to it. That night, the 2 young women arrived at the place her friend sugestted. "Some place, you have a term for it?" "Yea, a ritzy joint. Come on, lets get inside." As they got inside, her friend noted her that she needed to redo her make-up "No prob, I'll hold up our table." She said as her friend ran off. She looked around at her surroundings and a certin man caught her eye "Have I seen this guy before somewhere?" she wondered. she tried getting a better look at him, but all she could see is this massive figure with hair up to his shoulder-blades that was cearly very curly. "It's gotta be him. There is no one else that huge in here. Fuck, I swear he is around 7' feet tall." Meanwhile, he noticed some girl trying to get a look at his face and turned around to face her. "Holy fuck! it's Diesel!" she thought and he was looking her right in the eye, and was walking towards her with a smile on his cute face "Hello, what's your name?" "I'm Dido Diesel, and I love watching ya on tele." She repiled with her well known British accent. "Ah I see, tell me a little 'bout yourself."I don't see a problem with that. I was born originally in Tunis, North Africa but my mother was from Casablanca and my father's from England. They died, I lived with my aunt and uncle there untill I was 20 then I moved in with a man who turned out to be an abusive one, dumped him a week ago, and jumped on the plane to live with my other aunt. And so
far, I got a good foot-hold here." "Man, sounds like ya been to hell and back. How old were you when your parents died?" "I was 16 or 17. I'm 25 now." Diesel nodded. "To change the subject, I watch ya on tele for a reason, your a very beautiful man I'd never seen anyone this doll-like." she said as she stroked his cheek. "Hmm, Your candy to my eyes. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on ya. I hope you don't have any plans later on tonight." "I used to (starts laughing) have no plans, but I do now!" Diesel began to laugh "haha you little kidder. Here's my address to my place, and I'll meet ya there tonight." "Thanks so much, I'll meet cha there in a couple of hours." Diesel nodded and went back to his table where his friends where sitting at. And speaking of friends, Dido's came back and asked her this point blank "So, what'da think of this place? Hook up with any yet?" "1, I personlly like this ritzy joint. 2, I hooked up with the famed Big Daddy Cool Diesel." Her friends eyes widened as she looked back at him. "Plus, he wants me to meet him at his place. Nice perk hmm?" "I'm so proud of you." Was all her friend could say.

Later that night, Dido dropped her friend off at her place, and drove off to find Diesel's. And of course, she found it with the gate open and him waiting in the driveway. "Hey hey, I hope you didn't wait too long there beautiful." "No not at all. Just got here infact. I say we get inside." Dido nodded and followed Diesel from behind. "Another thing, You have one very beautiful old house." "Thank you, I designed it myself. I'm used to living in old 19th century Victorians. Hell, I used to live in one to boot."

Chapter 3: ACTION!

Once inside, Diesel picked up Dido in his arms and carried her up to his bedroom and set her at the foot of his bed. Diesel disappeared and reappeared wearing a long white terry robe tied at his waist and sat down next to her. She made the first move. She began kissing his neck, down his collarbone, to his chest. Meanwhile, Diesel was enjoying this, he closed his eyes for a few seconds and began to very little moan. While breathing heavily, he told her "More Di, more... (long pause with heavy breathing) Oh god... FUCK!!" Such a teaser she was, kissing his chest and by the time she reached just below his stomach, he was harsh screaming for more. So? She stood up and removed all of her clothes and undid his robe. "Whoa, talk about harder then Chinese math! And just fuckin huge to!" She thought. Diesel looked at her and said "(panting) I'm very impressed... (long pause) Now it's my turn." Dido laid down on his bed and he began kissing her neck much like the same path she carved out on him and finally in contact with her breasts. "Oh shit! Too Good to be true. OH SHIT!!" she was already wailing like a banshee. Of course, Diesel is impressed with the results. Then Dido sits up and what perfect timing: "Okay, your sitting up..." Dido cut him off with a lick up his neck to behind the earlobe, Diesel countered her with two fingers inside and necking. Right, with stroking included. "Got her. Man, does she want more. No prob, the nice guy that Iam." Diesel thought. "Okay, as I was saying, your sitting up, so how 'bout I slip it? He said to her. Dido repiled "Be my guest. Lets do it." Dido laid out while Diesel climped on top of her "I'll be easy on you for now, I'f ya want more, just ask." He slipped in slowly, and began at a slow pace. 5 minutes of that, she screamed for more and Diesel went faster. Of course, both lost control, and went over the edge. Both fell asleep for a quiet a while...

Diesel was the first to wake up and saw it was daylight. He looked at Dido who was still sleeping and looked at the clock and it read 9:00am. While looking at her again, he leaned over her and kissed her on the lips. Dido woke up from that "Ah morning big guy. How was your sleep?" "Very good, how was yours?" "Mine was good. I wouldn't mind a little more fun stuff aside from what we did last night." "Still a bit feisty are ya? I don't have a problem with that." Diesel first shut his eyes and kissed her gently on the lips, at the instant, she parted them. Next, she felt Diesel's hand inching it's way from her thigh and up. Next she got her hand on his chest just rubbing... "Not again, here goes..." he thought he know what was going to happen, and she's just at his stomach already,let it happen. "Your probiblly thinking that next I'm going for stomach and below." "Yep, you guessed right. And I say go for it." 2 minutes later Diesel did feel her hand "...lower part, now my fucking dick! Ah well, huff and puff and close your eyes!" Did what he thought, and that just did it. Now for lady Di, counter attack time. But no, he stopped and she just looked at him. She climbed on top of him, he positioned and entered her. "Umm, that feels so good Dies... (heavy breathing) Oh fuck, here we go... DIESEL!!" Speaking, he was smiling at this (of course). Faster and faster he went, both spilled over the edge. " (heavy breathing) That feels ... good (long pause) ay Di?" "Agreed." She responded. They both fell asleep again from the exhausting sex session.

3 hours later though, they woke up again. Diesel opened his eyes and the first thing he looked at was the clock, it read 1:00. "Shit. Hey Dido, time to get up it's one in the afternoon." "Shit. Yea, I got shopping to do. I gotta have a sh..." "A shower? how bout together?" Diesel cut her off. "Yes, I was going to say that." She said baffled. 20 minutes later, (hehe) they came out of the door laughing. "That was fun Dies! Way more fun then another night on a barstool." "Of course lady Di, anything more fun then that? Haha, nothing beats that." "Even more fun then winning the title last week?" "Of course, nothing beats sex! Now about your shopping, I'll tag along if you don't mind..." "Like I would say no? Never count on that Dies. I enjoy your company!" Dido repiled ethusiasticly. They both got dressed and headed out the front door. Diesel slumped his way around to the passanger side and opened the door for her. She hopped in and waited and watched him. Doing the ol' Diesel gait, (slump and walk slow) he made his way around and fired up the engine. "Which M-A-U-L would it be?" He smiled with Dido killing herself laughing. "The one where it would kill the both of us!" She laughingly repiled. "But I'll say Dies, you have really good jokes. They're funny as hell." She continued. As they got there, of course it was murderisly busy. "Good ol Christmas shopping. I might as well get SOME done." Diesel said sartasticly. "That's why I'm here. Oh yea, addition to clothes shopping." Dido sighed. Holding hands, they entered the madness. "Stick with me" was all Diesel said and she compiled. Holding his hand tightly, looking through the hoards that completely filled the entire mall "Dies, can we stop here at this place?" "Sure, why not. I can probibly find something here." Diesel repiled. "Afterwards, gotta stop at HR." He finished "Sure, I grab something there as well- prefume and make-up." She said as Diesel nodded.

With shopping done after a two hour-non-stop-rollarcoaster-ride, they got out of the mall as fast as they could. They arrived back at Diesel's place. "Lets get these presents done up." Diesel spoke. "Dies, you don't mind if I call my aunt first?" Dido asked. "No, not at all, go ahead." Diesel repiled. Dido called and told here she'll be with Diesel for a little while. "Another thing, if it's fine with him, you don't mind if I go on the road with him?" "Well Di, it's up to him. Go ask him. I follow his words on this one." Her aunt said on the other line. "Dies," she began "Yes?" "You don't mind if I can go on the road with you for two weeks?" "Well, I don't think anyone has a problem with it. Sure, your welcome to." "Awesome! Thank you so much. He said yes." "Alright then, you got my word, go for it. I'm retiring for the night, keep in touch and good night Di." "Good night aunty" Dido parted. "Say lady Di, how does getting drunk sound?" Diesel asked "Sure, lets do it." Was all she said.

Chapter 4: A year after...

"I'm glade we spent tons of time together. And you should be." Diesel said affectionly. "Even with this stupid Hart incident, I had tons of fun. We should do this more often." Dido repiled.

They did it more often. In the end, Diesel was devorced and just dated lady Di, and don't ask me what happens to them in the future.

Fin