X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ Of Waffles and Whipped Cream ❯ And of Whipped Cream ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Of Waffles and Whipped Cream

Here's the second, funnier, lemonier chapter.

For Megami-chan.

"Ne, Kamui?" Keiichi's voice penetrated into Kamui's thoughts as they both lay, sprawled on Kamui's bed. Keiichi had been invited to spend the night, mostly because Sorata was going on the principle that 'If you're dating, he has to meet the parents first and Nee-chan and I are the closest to being parents around here.' Arashi had smacked him for that.

"Hai?"

"Did you mean what you said earlier today? About the waffles? I've never heard you say thank you to someone for taking you out to eat or anything like that." Keiichi said, shrugging. Kamui smiled.

"Aa. I meant it. It's just that nobody has ever really taken me out somewhere, you know, just for the hell of it." Kamui said, rolling over onto his back and stretching. Keiichi propped himself up on his elbows and smiled down at Kamui before leaning down and kissing him. Kamui smiled back into the kiss and laced his arms up over the back of Keiichi's neck, kissing back fervently.

"You know," Keiichi said in a tone of voice that just didn't sound like him, "You DID lock your door, and everyone else is already in bed..." Kamui grinned lecherously back up at Keiichi, something he had never done to anyone.

"Oh? And what were you thinking about?" He asked before the brown-eyed boy leaned back down for another kiss, though Kamui could tell there was something quite different about this one... he couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it came back when Keiichi's tongue flicked across Kamui's lower lip. The younger boy tried to figure out how to return the favor when Keiichi let his tongue slip inside Kamui's mouth. Kamui hesitated, then brushed his own tongue against the older boy's. Keiichi snickered and swirled the tip of his tongue in circles over the roof of Kamui's mouth, almost tickling and making Kamui giggle.

Keiichi's lips left his when they were both quite satisfied, and Keiichi began to lay soft, butterfly kisses along Kamui's cheeks. Kamui decided to return the favor by turning his head just enough that he could kiss Keiichi's cheek, softly, slowly, as Keiichi moved down to kiss Kamui right over the hinge of his jaw.

Kamui's lips left Keiichi's cheek as the older boy swooped down, fluttering his lips over the violet-eyed boy's jaw and under Kamui's chin. Kamui shivered at his love's intimate touch, especially when Keiichi slipped his tongue out to sensuously lick along a vein throbbing in Kamui's throat. Kamui brought his arms up around Keiichi's shoulders and tipped his head back for the older boy to have an easier time kissing him.

Keiichi pulled back to gaze at Kamui's face, now flushed bright red, his eyes-now a maroon shade of purple- glazed over in lightheaded pleasure, and lips, soft and unoccupied for sometime now. Keiichi let Kamui pull him back down for another kiss, exploring and giving all at the same time, for both of them.

When Keiichi pulled away this time, Kamui was surprised to find all the buttons on his shirt had come undone... Not that he was averse to the idea....

Kamui sat up as Keiichi fingered the shirt off of his shoulders and chest, kissing Kamui's collarbone along the way, sometimes pressing a kiss or two to his shoulders. As the older boy started to kiss along Kamui's left arm, the younger boy's other hand came up to undo the buttons of Keiichi's shirt. Keiichi's lips paused in their work as the older boy moaned when Kamui's willowy hand trailed down his chest. Glazed chocolate eyes smiled down at the boy sprawled out beneath Keiichi, who was smiling back up at him, serenely. Kamui, his own eyes glazed in pleasure, craned his head up to kiss Keiichi's throat and collar as Keiichi had done to him, while Keiichi repeated his caresses along Kamui's other arm. The smaller boy slid downwards to run his lips and tongue along the planes of Keiichi's chest, using his unattended arm to slide up underneath the unbuttoned cotton shirt.

Keiichi continued to lay kisses over Kamui's arm, which twisted sensuously as Kamui pushed himself lower below Keiichi. The older boy had just finished kissing Kamui's fingertips when Kamui's tongue darted out to trace one of Keiichi's nipples. Keiichi drew in a sharp breath and his elbows buckled from the completely new sensation, as Kamui's other hand pushed Keiichi's shirt off over his head. Keiichi held back a moan as he felt Kamui wet two of his fingers and slide them over to the other nipple Kamui's tongue wan't assailing. Like a second pair of lips, the two fingers caught the nipple between themselves as Kamui's lips did the same on the other side of Keiichi's chest, caressing and tasting the skin over the tan nub, just barely nipping before Kamui took the liberty of switching the sides of his head and hand. Keiichi drew back to watch, entranced, as Kamui took his other hand, wet two fingers, and placed them over the nipple his mouth had been occupied with a few seconds ago, just as he took it's twin in between his lips and suckled. Keiichi let out a strangled cry and arched his back, gasping from the pleasurable sensation. Kamui released Keiichi from the exquisite torture, at last letting the older boy kiss his almost forgotten lips. From there, Keiichi ran his fingers down Kamui's sides, enough to feel, not enough to tickle, and from there, brought his lover into the same heaven he had been given.

Kamui squirmed up against Keiichi as he kissed his chest and abdomen down to the waistline of the slacks just resting on his hips. Keiichi looked up at Kamui's face, asking for silent permission to remove the garment- permission Kamui gave by resting his hands on the waist of Keiichi's pants and beginning to slide them off. Just as the two had slid their partner's slacks down to their knees, Keiichi pushed Kamui back so he was laying down again. The older boy smiled down into Kamui's eyes- now a bright shade of lavender- and kissed over Kamui's stomach again, until he reached Kamui's now unrestrained erection, whose base he wrapped his hand around to keep it upright, and, feeling slightly un-Keiichi-like and impish, blew across the very tip of Kamui's penis.

The younger boy shuddered, though not because of a chill of any sort. The feeling was so foreign, so different, but so delicious. Seeing Kamui in such an obvious heaven, Keiichi repeated his actions, gently blowing his warm breath over and around the tip and head of Kamui's manhood, opening his mouth and tilting his head to the side so that Kamui's shaft rested between Keiichi's lips and teeth. Keiichi breathed, softly, against the silky skin of his love, feeling the throbbing of Kamui's penis increase tenfold in Keiichi's palm. Kamui's moaning reached a peak when Keiichi finally took pity on his beautiful lover and ran his tongue up Kamui's pulsing shaft and circling the head, causing Kamui to gasp and buck up into his lover's mouth and throat, but Keiichi pulled away to keep from being choked. Keiichi dipped his head back down and kissed the slit on the very tip of Kamui's zenith, then ran his lips over the half-dome shape of the head and kissed his way down his partner's shaft, reveling in the soft moans he worked from Kamui and moaning himself from the feel of the velvety skin of his lover's penis.

"K-Ke...ii...chi..." Kamui hissed, his erection throbbing almost painfully so as he labored to draw breath. Keiichi sat up to gaze back down at the boy sprawled out beneath him, and gave Kamui a smile. Kamui sat up to wrap his arms around Keiichi's neck and gently pressed a kiss against the older boy's lips. Keiichi, realizing what Kamui intended to do, let Kamui push him onto his back, where his lover gave back the hungry kisses upon his loins. Keiichi sighed as Kamui slid his lips and tongue up his shaft, around the darkened head and down again. Kamui, now determined to make Keiichi squirm just as he had, continued to lick Keiichi's erection as his hands traced and stroked the twin spheres in the sac below Keiichi's manhood, finally taking his lover's penis into his mouth and gently suckling. Keiichi moaned at the sensation, the sound growing louder as each second went by, until Kamui could tell he had brought his Keiichi to his peak, just as Keiichi had done to him. Pulling back and gently licking his lover's erection once more, Kamui pulled himself over Keiichi so their erections brushed, causing the whole world to go fuzzy. Keiichi was barely able to see what he was doing as he reached for the lubricant on the side table, while Kamui continued to grind his hips into Keiichi's.

Keiichi, finally having his fingers coated, reached for his Kamui and eased his legs apart, sliding a hand between them and resting his fingertips on Kamui's entrance. The younger boy shivered as the chilly substance was spread around the opening into his passage, and finally, Keiichi pushed a single, lotioned digit into his anal passage.

"K-Keiichi... Aaa.... S-so... Good...." Kamui stammered, shuddering from pleasure, and surprising himself at his ability to make out more than one word. Keiichi smiled down at him and lowered his head to capture Kamui's beautiful lips with his own, as his finger twisted and turned within his lover's heated body. Kamui writhed and squirmed against Keiichi, their equally aroused penises being crushed together more with each twist of Keiichi's finger inside Kamui's passage and each thrust of Kamui's tongue into Keiichi's mouth. The blond stroked and pushed against the walls of Kamui's passage, stretching the tiny, hot space as Kamui moaned out loud, releasing his lover's mouth. Keiichi's lips wandered down Kamui's neck and kissed his artery, now pulsing from the sensation of this love-making.

"Now?" Keiichi asked as the brunet beneath him nodded. Keiichi slid out his finger and pressed the tip of his arousal to Kamui's entrance, while Kamui raised his hips, ready to be taken. As his lover pressed into him, slowly, Kamui cried out, the sensation of suddenly something so warm and so big filling him... almost as though Keiichi was pushing Kamui's body inside out... and Kamui was loving every second of it. A double blast of pleasure hit him as Keiichi's tongue dipped down to the whipped cream spread across Kamui's collar bones, chest, stomach, and penis. As the chocolate-eyed boy slowly lapped his tongue against Kamui's sweet skin spread with equally sweet cream, his eyes turned a glassy color of purple. Kamui cried louder as each thrust Keiichi made into his passage hit deeper, closer to his sensitive prostate, as Keiichi's tongue circled around his nipples, no longer coated with whipped cream. Kamui gazed up at his koi with detached fascination as Keiichi slid two fingers into his own mouth.

Kamui licked the beautifully shaped fingertips, sucking on the two slender digits , mindful of Keiichi's nails. When Keiichi pulled his hand away, he slid the two fingers down the stomach of his sweet koibito, where his lips could not reach unless he left Kamui's sweet, warm passage. Kamui arched off the bed as his koi gave the deepest thrust of all into his body, ramming over his prostate so roughly he could not hold back an all encompassing wail of ecstasy. All of Kamui's violet vision was clouded until it exploded and vanished in a white haze completely as Keiichi's fingers swirled around his penis, gathering the whipped cream that was now warmed from Kamui's hot erection and sliding it up Kamui's shaft, until at the tip, where Keiichi stopped to swirl it around the head, then spread the cream again over his koi's throbbing desire. Over and over again, until, after one completing thrust, the violet-eyed boy bucked completely off the bed and his lover, sobbing with pleasure as Keiichi's name came from his lips and milky white semen came from the slit of Kamui's penis.

As Keiichi watched his koi fall back, suddenly burying his own desire deep within the even tighter, clenching heat of Kamui's passage, a tidal wave of searing, erotic fire ripped through him and he released his own come inside of Kamui's anal entry.

Panting, the two lovers lay in each others arms and Keiichi lifted his hand, now coated with his koi's semen and whipped cream, first to his own lips, then, finding the cream acceptably sweet, held out his fingers for Kamui to taste...

..................

And Kamui awoke.

Damn, what a screwy dream. Surveying himself, Kamui noted he was still fully dressed, on the floor, and his groin was throbbing quite painfully. So it HAD been a dream. That explained how one second he had been naked and the next covered in whipped cream... Keiichi had been invited to spend the night, THAT much was true, but Kamui had made himself a futon on the floor while Keiichi took his bed.

Shakily, Kamui got to his feet and walked toward the bathroom, in desperate need of an ice cold shower. It was a relief to finally have the erection built from Kamui's wet dream, but meanwhile, the golden-eyed boy sat on the floor of the tub, wondering why the hell he had had a dream like that. What could have brought it on? He hadn't DONE anything that day that could have aroused him... well... maybe since he, personally, had been so deprived of physical affection in his life the kiss he had shared with Keiichi had triggered it, after...

Wait... Keiichi had taken him out to breakfast that... or technically, since it was four thirty in the morning, yesterday morning.... for waffles with whipped cream and strawberries on them... And that waffle was in the refrigerator downstairs.

The waffle. It was the God-damned waffle.

Well, there was only one way to cure himself of this, Kamui decided as he stepped out of the shower and dried off: He'd have to eat that sucker- every last crumb, or it would haunt his dreams for eternity.

As he headed down into the kitchen, Kamui had to be careful not to let even one floorboard creak. If any of the other Seals heard a noise downstairs, they'd think it was an intruder and if they found HIM gorging himself on a waffle at four thirty in the morning, he'd never hear the end of it. Sorata would start pestering him to eat more at each meal, Yuzuriha would want him to eat more sweets, Arashi would probably think he was being a pig... Kamui didn't even want to THINK about how Subaru would react...

There it was. The white Styrofoam box which hid the nefarious, evil waffle he was to battle against. Kamui peeked under the lid to see that, somehow or another, Keiichi had scooped it up perfectly: not a single strawberry was out of place from when he'd first seen this monster. With a fork in hand, Kamui plunged into battle.

He was only finished with the fourth of the waffle he had taken two bites from the previous morning and he was already full, but, despite how his stomach walls protested, he finished the whole waffle before anyone else was up. Kamui didn't even have room in his stomach for a drink of water to wash it down with.

Keiichi was up and about first.

"Why, Kamui, you finished that whole waffle THIS MORNING? All by YOURSELF?" The chocolate-eyed boy looked positively shocked at this. Kamui nodded, in a 'Oh-Kami-sama-I'm-gonna-be-sick' sort of way.

"WOW! Everyone else I know had to tackle THEIR waffles for six days before finally finishing them! Don't you feel kinda sick, Kamui?" Keiichi asked, circling around Kamui several times.

"Please, just don't mention food. And let's not go for those waffles again." Kamui pleaded, his stomach starting to protest even the action of standing up.

"OH? You didn't LIKE the waffles?" Keiichi asked.

"Oh, the waffles were fine. It was the side effects I didn't care for." Kamui muttered, lying down on his back so his stomach didn't hurt as much. Keiichi sat next to him before leaning down and pressing a very firm, but very gentle kiss to his lips. Kamui smiled and eagerly kissed back, anything to distract him from his aching tummy.

"Besides, YOU'RE much better tasting." Keiichi smiled down at his beloved, before planting another kiss upon his lips.

~~~~~~~~~

"So, 'Kyou-kun, having fun?" Fuuma opened the door into Kakyou's dreamscape, where the blond-haired dreamseer was weaving together a series of... well, rather naughty images of Kamui and another boy with blond hair, brown eyes, and, if Fuuma could say so, not to bad in size, either. This didn't shock the Kamui of the Dragons of Earth quite so much as it was the grin on Kakyou's face as the yumemi pasted the pictures together. The dreamseer didn't seem to be that type of person.

"Quite a lot of fun, thank you." Kakyou replied, "Apparently, the Kamui of the Dragons of Heaven has a boyfriend. I'm just having fun with his wet dreams."

"A boyfriend, ne? Hmmm, I wonder how I could hurt this guy to piss Kamui off..." Fuuma muttered to himself.

"My advice is just TELL the other Kamui you're going to kill the kid and watch him getting worked up all the time about him, but never even touch a hair on his head. It'll upset your twin star AND drive him crazy." Kakyou muttered, dryly. Fuuma grinned.

"Okay then. You have such good advice, Kakyou-chan." Fuuma gave Kakyou a half-mocking, half-sincere kiss on the forehead and skipped out of the dreamscape, "See ya tomorrow!"

Kakyou snickered. This wasn't his job as dreamseer for the Dragons of Earth, but, damn, it was fun!

Owari

Yeah... I got hooked on FuumaxKakyou after reading Atropos by Kouri and Karasu. Damn, those chicks know how to WRITE!

Um... thingy... Feedback?