X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ Strawberry Kiss ❯ Strawberry Kiss ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Strawberry Kiss

Author's Note: This fanfiction is dedicated to Sapadu, one of the few KamuixKeiichi writers out there! Hope you enjoy it!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Keiichi, this is confusing!" Kamui cried, throwing his pencil down in frustration.

Keiichi looked over at his friend from where he stood in front of the stove,

waiting for the tea water to boil. Kamui's face was scrunched in confusion at the math assignment. Keiichi laughed softly.

Shirou-kun is so cute when he's like this, Keiichi thought, blushing slightly.

The water was ready just moments later. Keiichi made the tea and went over to where Kamui sat. Handing the smaller boy a mug, Keiichi sat down and took Kamui's homework. He looked it over.

"Shirou-kun" Keiichi said. "This is just basic algebra! Let me show you how to do it."

Kamui looked at the paper, popping one of the strawberries that Keiichi had brought out earlier into his mouth. He watched as his friend slowly did the problem. As he watched, the math suddenly made much more sense.

"See?" Keiichi asked, finishing the problem. "Do you understand this now?"

Kamui nodded. He was glad that Keiichi was helping him out. The blonde boy made the assignment easier, unlike Sorata, who obviously had no clue what he was doing. And Kamui liked spending time with Keiichi. The time he spent with his friend was when he didn't need to worry about twin stars, kekkais, and dragons.

Before he could stop himself, Kamui found his hand on Keiichi's. His fingers entwined in Keiichi's.

"Shirou-kun?"

Kamui blushed and moved his hand.

"I'm sorry!"

Keiichi looked at Kamui in confusion, then smiled. He took Kamui's hand. The smaller boy looked up, still blushing.

"I really like you, Shirou-kun," he smiled.

"Keiichi…" Kamui whispered.

Keiichi just smiled. Kamui looked at his friend for a moment. Then he leaned closer to Keiichi. Kamui's lips brushed against the taller boy's.

Kamui blushed deeply, then kissed Keiichi again. He felt Keiichi wrap his arms around his waist, pulling him closer. The kiss deepened as both boys parted their lips.

After a bit, Kamui broke the kiss in need of air. He looked at Keiichi, who smiled brightly.

"Shirou-kun," Keiichi said.

"What?"

"You taste like strawberries!"

Kamui smiled, the first he had smiled in a long time, then kissed Keiichi once more.

~Owari~