X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ When Dreams Become Reality ❯ In the arms of the devil... ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Wow, my first Yaoi fic! Never did this in my life, so please be gentle! I just had to have a Fuuma and Kakyou story with PWP. I get so bored of Fuuma and Kamui or Seishiro and Subabru fics, I need Kakyou! LOL. Well hope you enjoy it, and please let me know what you think!

Kakyou sighed as his solitude dreamscape was ripped apart and thrown to the side like paper. He stared at the man barging in, with his dark hair and glasses drooping slightly from his nose. Fuuma smirked at his prey sitting and awaiting his fate, "Good boy." He taunted as he gently stroked the dreamseer's face. Kakyou turned away, knowing what was in store for him. Fuuma pushed him down and towered over the fragile man, licking his lips. "Please…no…" Kakyou pleaded, hoping the Dark Kamui would listen. But Fuuma was already stripping the robes off his slim body, revealing his beautiful naked self. He went straight for the nipple, and began to bite and lick it with his mouth. Kakyou moaned in pain and pleasure as Fuuma continued to play with him. He then slowly moved on up and kissed him roughly on the lips, shoving his tongue down the boy's throat. Kakyou gasped for air, making Fuuma chuckled. He traced his fingers along the dreamgazer's chest and towards his now swollen member. "OH GOD!" Kakyou cried as Fuuma sucked upon it. He tightly grasped the shaft within his hand and twirled his tongue along the top and then back to the bottom again. Faster and faster he suckled at his penis, until Kakyou finally released inside his mouth. "Always better the first time." Fuuma snickered as he nibbled on his ear. Kakyou panted and tried to close his legs, but found them being pulled apart once more. "I'm not finished yet." He sneered as he shoved his fingers relentlessly into Kakyou's entrance. Kakyou screamed as Fuuma pushed inside of him, hitting directly at his spot. He arched at the touch and whimpered, tears streaming from his golden eyes. "That's it, beg my pet." Fuuma laughed withdrawing from him. Kakyou lifted his head up and gazed at the manhood being placed in front of his face. "No, please no…" he begged. Fuuma just ignored him and snatched the back of his hair, ramming it into his mouth. Fuuma thrust back and forth, still keeping his grip on the weeping boy. Kakyou tried not to resist, letting it slide in and out. Finally Fuuma came and made him swallow every seed. Kakyou coughed and toppled over, holding his throat. "It's not over yet." He smiled and threw Kakyou onto his stomach. Kakyou felt him lift his hips up, till he was on all fours. His eyes widen as Fuuma plunge his large member deep inside his small hole, not even waiting to see if he was ready. Kakyou moved in rhythm with his thrusts, still crying from the pain. Fuuma accelerated his pace, pushing harder and harder into him. Kakyou shrieked as he felt him snatch his penis and stroke it, never slowing down to catch his breath. Everything became a blur as Fuuma released himself once more inside him, as Kakyou followed collapsing to the ground. He removed himself from the delicate child and with his robes wiped the cum from his chest. Kakyou just lay there, panting. Watching as "Kamui" disappeared from his dreamscape. He pulled his knees as close as he could to himself and cried. Knowing tomorrow will be the same. That he would be back, again and again, until the promise day. Till the day he fulfills his wish and sets him free.

So he can be with the one he truly loves…