X-men Evolution Fan Fiction ❯ Starting Today ❯ Chapter 20

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

O-o-o-o-O
Rogue felt a thrill go through her at his words, but couldn't help having doubts. “Are you sure about this Remy? I couldn't live with myself if I ever hurt you.”
He smiled and nuzzled her hair. “I have an excellent imagination Chere. I can promise you that neither of us would get hurt. I won't push you though; it's completely up to you.”
She let out a shaky sigh and blushed, biting her lip. “I want you too Remy. Show me.”
He squeezed her gently in his arms, trying to control his breathing. After so long, he could finally have what his heart and body had been wishing for... He stroked his hands softly up and down her sides and caressed her ear lightly with his teeth. “I can't believe this, I'm actually nervous. I want to make this so good for you.”
Rogue smiled, touched at the lack of his usual arrogance. “I'm glad I'm not the only one then.”
Remy scooped her up in his arms and carried her off to his bedroom, setting her down gently on his bed. Rogue looked around after he turned on the lamp next to the bed. His bedroom was as simply done as the rest of his apartment. The bed was covered in comfy black cotton sheets and comforter, and a beautifully done painting of a bayou hung on one wall.
“That's a gorgeous picture”, she observed.
“Thanks. It's Piotr's work. Did I mention he was an artist?”
“Yeah, you did. I just had no idea he was so talented. This is nothing like I expected. I was thinking you'd have mirrors on the ceiling, or something like that.”
Remy laughed and sat down on the bed beside her. “So that's what you think of me, huh? No, I have to sleep in this bed too. Slept in a bed like that once in Vegas; weirdest thing in the world waking up to your own reflection.”
“So how do you propose this happening without my killing you?”
He smiled. “Close your eyes and I'll show you.”
She closed her eyes and heard a drawer opening and closing. A few seconds later she felt the softest, lightest material she had ever felt drape across her face, followed by the heat of Remy's mouth tracing over her cheek. It was so thin that it was almost like touching his bare skin. She opened her eyes and saw Remy's face through what looked like a layer of gauze, his eyes glowing with desire. “What is this?”
“The most delicate silk sheet I could find. I, um, bought it a few weeks after I met you.”
She raised an eyebrow at him. “Oh so you knew even then that you'd get me here, eh?”
“Well, I hoped.”
“Was that before or after I slapped you?”
“After.”
Rogue laughed and pulled him to her, kissing him soundly through the silk. “Damn you are cocky, Cajun.”
He smirked at her suggestively. “You have no idea, Chere...yet.”
She blushed at the vision this produced and buried her face in his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear.
“It's okay, we'll take this slow. Anytime you want to stop, tell me and we will.”
She turned her head and kissed his neck softly through the silk. “Thank you Remy.”
His voice lowered. “Can I undress you Rogue?”
If anything her blush got deeper, but not trusting her voice she nodded and pulled away from him. Standing up she left herself completely in his hands. Hands that she soon discovered were more gentle than anything she had ever felt as they slowly removed the clothes from her body. Her heart sped up and she chanced a look at his face. She could have mistaken him for being at church; the look in his eyes was that worshipful. She thought she would feel embarrassed, exposed to someone like this; but she trusted Remy, and the adoration she saw in his eyes reassured that her trust was not misplaced.
He let out a shaky breath when he was finished undressing her. “Rogue, you leave this poor boy speechless. I've never seen anything so beautiful...”
“I, I don't know what to say.”
“Don't say anything then. Words are such useless things.” With that he stood and wrapped the silk sheet carefully around her, leaving material for her hands and arms. One at a time, he took her hands and slowly removed the gloves, and after enveloping each in the spare material, kissed each of her fingertips, his mouth delightfully warm against her.
Rogue sighed, the silk felt so wonderful against her bare skin. Instead, she sat down on the bed and leaned back against his pillows. “I think somebody here is wearing too many clothes, Remy”, she murmured, deepening her accent on purpose.
Remy grinned. “You mean you don't want to undress me, Chere?”
She shook her head playfully. “Nope, I wanna watch.”
“Such a kinky girl. Didn't you know were a voyeur, petite. That's okay. Anything for you.” With that he put on a mock strip show, revealing a body that rivaled that of the ones she'd seen in Tabby's Playgirl magazines. Lean and muscled without looking pumped up, there wasn't a spare ounce of fat on the man. He was also very sparsely haired, except for the patch between his legs. And there... Rogue blushed harder than ever before. She didn't have too much to compare too, but he seemed to have the Playgirl models beat in that department as well.
Remy smirked as her eyes roamed over his body, and laid down on the bed next to her. “You like what you see?”
“Damn, Swamp Rat, I think I'm the one who's speechless now.”
“Good, I'd hate to be the only one.” He took off his gloves and ran his finger lightly down her arm, pleased at the goose bumps that resulted. “Would you like me to just give you a nice backrub to start with?”
“Um, okay.” Rogue rolled onto her stomach and buried her face in the pillows, heart pounding in anticipation of his touch.
Remy gently started moving his hands over her back, stroking her softly through the silk to get her used to being touched, then began to knead his fingers into her shoulders, releasing the tension that had built up there. She was so soft beneath his hands; he imagined this is what her skin would feel like. He experienced a slight twinge of frustration that he couldn't get closer to her, touch her fully without the cloth; but he was thankful that he was able to get as close to her as he had, and made a promise to himself that he would do whatever it took to someday help her find control.
Moving slowly down her back he massaged her sides and spine, dropping kisses on her as he went. He pressed a lingering kiss at the base of her spine then traced a finger lightly over her buttocks, feeling her clench and shiver.
“Remy...” There was a slightly aching note to her voice.
“Shhh. You have such beautiful skin. You should learn all the pleasure it can give you.” Carefully he turned her over onto her side and lifted the silk to her mouth in order to kiss her. She purred, wrapping her arms around him to hold him close. The feeling of his body pressed flush against her caused a spike of pleasure to go through her, centering in her groin. She wanted him so badly, and he had hardly even touched her. She almost expected the voices to taunt her, to say it was just the fact that someone was touching her; but strangely they were quiet, and she doubted that she'd believe them anyway. She didn't think just anyone could make her feel like this. Remy's mouth was a drug; the more she felt it on her, the more she wanted. She slipped her tongue between his lips and touched his. It was a little strange at first, tasting him through silk, but the headiness of the kiss soon helped her get over it.
Soon they broke for air and Remy moved his mouth over her jaw, pressing kisses down her neck and into her throat. He took himself out of her embrace and proceeded to run his hands over every inch of her body, his lips following after them. He left not an inch of her untouched, even running his mouth over the bottoms of her silk-wrapped feet, turning her body into one giant nerve ending. He paid special attention to her breasts, loving them with his mouth and hands until she thought she'd go crazy with want.
“Remy, please...” Her voice came out as a gasp.
He looked up from where he had been lovingly sucking a nipple and smirked. “Please what, Chere?”
“Please...let me touch you...”
He took her hand, wrapped in the silk, and brought it to his chest, pressing it against his heart. “Touch me then.”
She moved her hand lightly down his chest, gaining confidence as she felt him beneath the silk. She proceeded to give him the same torture he had given her, pressing kisses to every exposed bit of skin she could find. She had just finished running her mouth over his hip when he couldn't take it anymore and pulled her up to him.
“You're driving me crazy, Rogue.”
She could feel his erection pressing tight against her and knew he wanted her as badly as she wanted him. Releasing her, he rolled over and got a condom from the drawer of the nightstand next to his bed and sheathed himself.
“I want to make this as painless as possible for you”, he murmured to her and shifted her so that she was straddling him, careful to keep the silk covering her legs. “Just keep still”, he said, and stroked himself against the center of her desire, letting the already present wetness there prepare him. He lodged just the head inside her and proceeded to stroke her most sensitive spot with his fingers, the silk heightening the sensation.
Rogue thought she was going to scream, the sensations he was causing gripped her so strongly. She tried to rock against him, but the hand that supported her hip didn't let her go very far and she could feel him bump against her internal barrier. His fingers played her body like an instrument and finally she cried out; the releasing ripping through her like a bolt. At that precise moment his grip tightened and he pulled her down onto him, burying himself completely inside her. The combined pain and pleasure shocked her and she stilled, trying to get used to the new presence within her.
Remy gathered her close, murmuring nonsense words to her in French, giving her time to get used to the feeling of him inside her. Eventually her heartbeat slowed and she sat up again, nodding to him in indication that she was ready to continue. He set a slow, gentle rhythm, knowing the pain couldn't have completely left; but eventually she began to rock against him faster and leaned down to kiss him fiercely through the silk.
Gasped words of adoration escaped them as they moved together, not wanting it to end but at the same time needing the finish. Remy thought his heart was going to explode; it had never been as good as this for him and he felt the need to share himself completely with her, more than just the melding of bodies. Feeling his release come upon him, knowing the possible consequences and not caring, he whispered to her.
Prenez mon coeur, amour. Me maintiennent sur chez vous toujours. (Take my heart, love. Keep me safe within you always.)
He gripped the back of her head with his free hand and making sure the silk was out of the way, brought her mouth to his as his orgasm shook his body. Her mouth was so soft, so sweet; he drank of her lips as fiercely as he could, not letting her go. And when the pull of her mutation came upon him, it just heightened the sensations he was already experiencing; he felt himself pouring into both her mind and body and it was like nothing he had ever known. He fought to stay awake, and managed to just long enough feel her shiver around him in her release and pull her mouth quickly away from him; finally able to break free as he weakened.
He caught the dazed, sad and slightly angry look on her face and managed to breathe out, “Love you Rogue”, before passing out.
O-o-o-o-O