XXXHolic Fan Fiction / Legal Drug Fan Fiction ❯ Don't See That Everyday ❯ I Have a Request ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm responding to a challenge made by Souten for a Legal Drug and XXX-Holic crossover. I have all seven books of XXX-Holic that are out, but as far as I know there are only three books for Legal Drug. I have read all three, but I only have one and three, so if I'm missing anything please tell me in your reviews what is wrong and I'll try to fix it. Till then, DISCLAIMER!!!
 
Shio: Ro-chan doesn't own XXX-Holic or Legal Drug. Legal Drug I'm not worried about, but if she DID own XXX-Holic, I don't think we'd be able to survive the randomness and shounen-ai.
 
Ro: *whacks her with frying pan* Hush you! Anyways, on with the fic.
 
Enjoy, su!
 
 
 
Prologue: I Have a Request
 
 
Kakei was up unusually early today; mostly it was because he needed to take inventory on the new products he was going to have his renters stock. However, the real reason was because she was coming. If it was another one of her visits, then it would be most likely his renters would have more trouble. Not that he was complaining; he enjoyed giving them these assignments. It gave them the chance to get closer, the smaller of the two not realizing it.
 
The bell on the door rang, signifying a customer. Ah, that must be her now; was his thought before he emerged from the back, smiling one of his beautiful smiles.
 
“Good morning Yuko-san,” he greeted the dark haired women that stood before him in another of her beautiful-but-crazy outfits.
 
Yuko smiled back at him. “Good morning Kakei-san,” she looked around slightly. “Is Saiga-kun not up yet?”
 
Kakei chuckled as he led her to his office, it being devoid of the beached whale for once. “He did not feel up to enduring your amusing teasing this morning,” he replied with a smile.
 
Yuko laughed. “Well then, how are your employee's?”
 
“Amusing, to say the least,” Kakei replied as he poured them some tea. “And your charge?”
 
“He has yet to accept his destiny, but then he doesn't know about it yet. But that's what the other one is for,” she smirked, blowing on the tea daintily before taking a sip. She blanched slightly. “So bitter?”
 
Kakei chuckled at her reaction. “Only because you're here today,” he answered, sipping his own tea, unbothered by its sweet taste. “So what do you have for my employees today?”
 
Yuko smiled at her long time friend. That's Kakei, pleasant but to the point. Getting back on track, she fixed the blonde man with a mysterious smile. “Today I need you to get me…”
 
 
END
 
That's it for now, so if you want more REVIEW!!! I'm serious, if I don't get at least eight reviews, I'm not continuing this and any of my other multi-chapter stories. So if you want more, REVIEW!!!
 
Shio: She's serious, she won't update if you don't review. So please do.