XXXHolic Fan Fiction ❯ Loving Nightmare ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
*~*(Loving Nightmare)*~*

"what does he mean school?....i've never been to school before..."said the girl walking down the streets of downtown tokyo. "i wish my foster father never sent me to this demension. he said that my parents lived here....they tried to protect me by sending me to a different demension.....seresu, the country of seresu. but one thing stikes me as odd is he said they 'protected me'....but from what?"she asked herself when she bumped into a post and her glasses flew off onto the pavement."oof" she quickly sat up and picked up her glasses when she did....thats when she saw it. "wow....hmph. what a weird house.....historical for this world. oddly shaped...but good structure...some would say it is a fun design. ha ha...i like it." she smirked as she stood up and as soon as she did she fellbackwards onto the fencepost and facefirst onto the ground. "AAACK!? why am i always falling?!?!"she yelled standing back up.


"thats because you can't keep your balance very well when you are lost in thought ,you have a tendancy to walk right into a tight spot without realising it, you're a random disaster magnet, kind...yet easily angered. and when you're angry you flail around like a wet kitten. where you live....is a competely different place from here....and yet you were sent here to control half of yourself...that half allows you to see and do strange things...powers some would say. you have a big playful streak and are good with cooking food and cleaning,you inherited that,i remember from who.....you're the one that was ment to be here.....you haven't been here in a long time......yuka" said a voice behind her."how did you know my name? w....who are you?" she asked turning around to see a woman on the porch. "you know who i am....just try to remember...try hard" said the woman. she walked further into the yard and stared at her.


".....i remember you... seeing you scared and petrefied and a boy...i don't know who...i remember fire and crying...something about spirits....aaaaaaaaahhhhh!?" she screamed grabing her head and falling to her knees "it's a blur from there..."she said looking up "think harder..."said the woman smiling sadly. "i'm trying...."she said standing back up"....mother."she mumbled " you figured out who i am. now figure out where you are?" the woman said " a place....a store. where wishes are granted...?"she asked looking back up at her "see? i told you, you remembered....it just took you alittle while." the woman smiled. she smiled and hugged her "i remember...i was three years old."she said "yes....and you remind me of someone..." she smiled sadly "the boy you remembered....was the one before you....related to you....what you see and what comes to you...is inherited from him...but he's gone now....5 years ago...he died."she said looking down at her.



"from what?" she asked letting go and looking at the hard wood floor of the porch.
"from what?"repeated the woman "how did he die?" she asked. the woman turned around and closed the door behind her ".....his soul was taken. he didn't listen to my warnings and tried to save a young girl who was beaten to death by her father....she dragged him down with her"said the woman walking back to where she was "where did she drag him?" she asked "so many questions....so many lessons. he was dragged to a place where people who were beaten,maimed, and forced to death are...a place to be torchered...and damned for all eternety" said the woman.


" so he risked his life to save an innocent girl?" she asked the woman as she sat on the edge of the porch looking into the yeard that was covered in blooming flowers.
"yes....he always had put himself in danger to save someone who didn't deserve it....even if said person wanted to save him. it caused more problems then it solved really....he certainly had a way about him..."said the woman sitting next to her.
"you really liked him didn't you?" she asked the woman "in more ways than one...yes i did."she answered.