Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding ❯ Hold STILL!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The usual: Don't own it, wish I did, don't sue me bit.
 
 
Wedding
 
 
“Yutaka, I swear if you don't stop squirming I'm going to freeze you in place,” Blaze growled, while firmly grasping the ends of the tie currently looped around Watari's neck.
 
“Sorry. I'm just nervous.”
 
“You weren't this bad at our wedding,” Blaze said. “I give up! Chiro, do something with your husband.”
 
Tatsumi smiled wickedly at her. “I can think of many things to do with him. Was there something in particular you had in mind, wife?” he said suggestively, sliding one hand around her waist while the other hand tangled in Watari's wild mane of hair and pulled him forward for a kiss.
 
“Dear gods, Chiro, stop it!” Blaze said. “We'll never get there at this rate. You know I lose track of everything else in the universe watching you two do that.”
 
Tatsumi smiled against Watari's mouth and pulled back from him. Shadows swirled up around Watari's body to mid chest, holding him in place while Tatsumi tied his tie.
 
“You'll pay for this, Sei,” Watari said, his golden eyes gleaming with promise.
 
“Oh, I'm counting on that,” Tatsumi said, giving the tie a final pat before releasing the shadows.
 
“Boys, we really don't have time for this,” Blaze said. “I don't intend to miss my grandson's wedding due to lasciviousness.”
 
“They can't very well start without you, koishii,” Watari said. “Since you're officiating.”
 
She sighed, looking exasperatedly at the two of them. “That isn't the point,” she said, trying to ignore Watari's hand sliding down her waist to her hip. She was also trying to ignore Tatsumi moving her hair and nibbling his way from the base of her neck to her ear.
 
“We've just missed you,” Watari said, mirroring Tatsumi's actions on the opposite side of her neck.
 
“I was only gone for two days,” Blaze said in a somewhat strangled tone as one of Watari's hands slid under the hem of her dress.
 
“Too long,” Tatsumi said.
 
“Okay, you're driving me crazy. Stop that!” Blaze said pulling away from them. Earning a look of abject misery from both men. “Hisoka and Tsu's wedding. Remember?”
 
Tatsumi recovered himself first. “Of course we remember, sweetheart. We've just missed you is all.”
 
She softened instantly. “I know. I missed you two as well,” she said, reaching for both of them. She felt very soft and feminine between these two men she loved. “I'd really love nothing more than to not leave the bedroom for about a week. But as you two are members of the wedding party and I'm performing the ceremony, I think we'd be a little conspicuous if we turned up missing for several hours.”
 
“There is that,” Watari said smiling.
 
 
 
“Think they'll be late?” Tsuzuki asked.
 
“Probably,” Hisoka said, trying for the hundredth time to get Tsuzuki to hold still so he could tie his tie. “It has to be difficult for them to have her gone so much. I know it's hard on her.”
 
“I'm surprised they were all allowed to marry in the first place,” Tsuzuki said thoughtfully.
 
Hisoka looked at him dubiously. “Have you met Blaze? Especially when she's that determined about something happening that she wants.”
 
“That's true. But she has a lot to deal with. Two husbands, two jobs that are really intense and dangerous. Still, she manages to juggle it all admirably.”
 
“Some days better than others. Will you please hold still so I can tie this?”
 
“Sorry.”
 
“There,” Hisoka said triumphantly when he finished the knot.
 
“Are you nervous, Soka?” Tsuzuki said, pulling him forward into his arms.
 
Hisoka smiled and put his head against Tsuzuki's chest. “No. I thought I would be. But I'm not at all.”