Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Chaotic Outbreak Endless Ilumination ❯ Chapter 4 Luxury Dueling ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4 Luxury Dueling
 
The group followed Pegasus to the duel field; it was the same one where Pegasus had fought Yugi during the Duelist Kingdom so many years ago. Blair and Brett were on one side while Chazz was on the other; Blair looked up at Brett and asked Brett something. “Brett did you really beat him for me?”
 
“Yes I did; you know that I liked you back then and I hated the way he humiliated you. Besides now that were together your battles are my battles and he will never insult both of us again. I will beat him quick so we can still go see that movie together; then when we get back to Duel Academy I promise to take you on a real first date.”
 
Blair grabbed Brett's hand and squeezed it tightly; her eyes watered and glistened in the light. “HEY! Do not forget we are about to duel here! Slacker love is so gross any ways.” Brett turned and looked at Chazz; Blair handed Brett his deck and she left up to the observatory deck. “Chazz when I win you are never aloud to call us slackers again. Also you are never to bug me or Blair about anything related to us being together; got it!”
 
“Fine but if I win not only are you two slackers forever, but you have to apologize to me for humiliating me to my fans. Also you are going to lose in a duel, and every time we duel against one another.” Brett agreed, and they both set their decks and readied for the duel.
 
Blair arrived at the observatory ledge and she leaned over and began chanting for Brett's victory. Soon Alexis joined in, and everyone else started to chant for Brett. “Hey; is nobody going to cheer for me?” Chazz said while shouting but received no answer. Pegasus laughed; “sorry but it looks like your fans are not here to support you; even I would rather cheer for my son.”
 
“This time will be different; no slacker is going to beat me again! I'm going first!” Chazz yelled and Brett's expression turned serious. Brett agreed and they both drew their first five cards; “ready to lose slacker? Cause you cannot beat the one and only Chazz Princeton! So let's Chazz it up!!! I summon my X head cannon and lay a trap card face down. Deal with that slacker.”
 
“Stop calling me that; I beat you before and I will beat you now too! I play Snatch and Steal; now I take your X head cannon. Next I will sacrifice it to bring forth my Horus the Black Frame Dragon LV6. Now attack, and silence that tongue of his!” Brett commanded; Chazz laughed and spoke up destroying Brett's enthusiasm. “Slacker mistake; I now activate my Raigeki break, so now your monster goes to the grave so long as I part with a single monster.”
 
Brett ended his turn with nothing else behind that he could do, and Chazz drew another card; the two rivals staring each other down. “I summon my Z Metal Tank, and he is going to really hurt you with a direct attack; right after I add my 7 Completed to give him another seven hundred points!” The tank revved its engines and traveled forward; it ran right into Brett before backing up; effectively lowering Brett's life points to eighteen hundred. “How'd you like that? Not much of a challenge so far; you simply can't do anything without that card of yours. Then again you never earned my respect, and you should just quit before I finish you off to! You are just as pathetic as that girlfriend of yours too, and she is so young; you two look just wrong together!”
 
“That was the wrong thing to say Chazz.” The next turn started and Brett drew his next card; “I summon my Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 4 and attack your monster.” The small creature flew up into the air; it then flew down. The small dragon smashed through the metal tank and it exploded taking a hundred life points from Chazz. “Now I end my turn and you know what that means! My creature levels up, and you have a big problem to deal with.”
 
The dragon's body expanded and evolved into its level six form. Chazz took the opportunity and drew his next card. “Don't get to comfortable; because you have not one yet, and you will not get a break. I activate my Premature Burial card. So now I revive my X Head Cannon and combine it with my Z-Metal Tank can to form my XZ Tank Cannon and I think I will just have to crush that card a second time.”
 
The huge creature fired its cannons and took another hundred life points forcefully from Brett. Everyone cheering for Brett gasped and Hasleberry was the first to comment; “Brett is getting beaten pretty bad out there… hold in there soldier, and teach this guy some respect.” Blair poked him; “do not count Brett out yet; he will win.” Axel laughed; “you all are so serious about this game. I may have to learn if I'm going to stay here… course I'm pretty confused right now”
 
Brett drew a new card and smiled despite his desperate situation. “I place one monster face down and also throw four trap cards. That ends my turn.” Chazz laughed and drew his next card; “I activate my monsters special effect. I discard a card and I get to destroy one face down trap card, and I will choose that one. Hope you don't need it…” Brett laughed in response and activated the trap; “nope… I'm good because I activate it! My Jar of Greed activates; giving me another card, and you wasted your time Chazz.”
 
“Fine then; I will just end this duel right now!” The massive machine was signaled to attack, but Brett was ready this time. “Stop I activate my Raigeki Break; don't tell me you did not see this coming… so by discarding a card your monster is destroyed.” Chazz scowled and ended his turn; Brett drew a card and set it in his spell or trap zone. “Now I flip summon my Morphing Jar so we both get entirely new hands.”
 
Brett looked at his new set of cards then starred his opponent down. “Stop starring at me and duel.” Brett continued to scan his opponent taking all of the details; “I was just studying you as you drew your cards. I `m not about to lose Chazz, and I'm not some reject either; so get ready for this!”
 
Brett activated a face down spell card; the effects of the Pot of Greed activated. He drew two cards and then moved into the next phase of his plan. “Now I activate my Graceful Charity and draw three cards and then discard two.” The moment Brett did this; two dandelion tokens appeared on his side of the field. “Where did you get those…?” questioned Chazz. furiously
 
“You mean the great Chazz does not know this card; when Dandylion goes to the grave by what ever means. You get to summon two tokens; now I will use those tokens so that I can summon my new card; my Dragonic Knight. Next I will activate my Rain of Mercy so we both get a thousand Life Points. Next I activate the Double Summon spell; so that now I can also summon my Spirit Ryu! Now I have had enough of this; I'm not some flunk Chazz, and I will prove that!”
 
The Dragonic Knight attacked with a massive lunge with its sword; the furious swipe took twenty eight hundred life points away from Chazz. Now he stood there with only eleven hundred points, and Brett was not done. Brett followed with an attack from his Morphing Jar; taking another five hundred life points from Chazz. Blair and everyone cheered for Brett to win this, and Brett signaled his last monster to attack. Chazz looked up and then shouted to Brett; “not so fast! I activate my shrink magic card; looks like you will not finish me this turn!”
 
Brett ended his turn with no hesitation what so ever; he had evened the score, and now it was going to be an easy task finishing his opponent. “Now I hope you are ready for this; I activate my Lightning Vortex so all of your monsters are destroyed. Next I will summon another X Head Cannon and this time you will lose! It's just to bad I could not humiliate you in a worse way!” The monster charged and fired its cannons at Brett; Blair watched not blinking; knowing Brett would still win for her.
 
Brett stood there with his counter still above zero; he had seven hundred life points remaining and Chazz furiously questioned him. “Well Chazz you did it to me; so I thought I would return the favor. You see I activated my Shrink magic card; so I only took half the damage which was sadly not enough for you to finish me.” Chazz was getting angrier then ever and Chazz threw down one last trap card and ended his turn.
 
“Chazz I can now easily say that I will win; you put up a good fight, but I do not want you calling either me or my girlfriend a slacker. Blair does not need this kind of garbage from you Chazz and neither do I. If you do not like me or her then keep it to yourself. Now I draw my next card and I will activate my Pot of Avarice. So I put five monsters back into my deck, shuffle, and draw two more cards.”
 
The two cards Brett drew caused him to smile; “I'm tired of people picking on Blair, and you have not earned respect from me Chazz. You see I put a card in my deck that reminds me of Blair, and I swore not to use it in battle till Blair was my girlfriend. Now is the time, but first I will ensure her safety; you now have a zero percent chance of winning Chazz.”
 
Blair was enthralled that Brett had done that for her; she felt like she was fighting along side him now, Brett activated his Mystical Space Typhoon which destroyed Chazz's face down Mirror Force. Brett then summoned his never before seen card that reminded him of Blair; the Familiar-Possesses-Eria. Everyone got the idea of why Brett had this card; to some extent she looked exactly like Blair.
 
With the last addition of the Axe of despair; Brett commanded his monster to attack; the resulting damage would finish the duel. Despite anything Chazz had now; it was not enough. He could not believe that he had lost, but then again maybe it was for the best.
 
The Blair like duel monster attacked; the resulting damage finished the duel and Chazz dropped to his knees. Blair ran down to meet Brett; “there Chazz I won so know you have to honor our agreement. Understood?” Chazz got up and looked at Brett; “fine, but this does not mean that I like you.” Brett rubbed the back of his head; his friends chanted and whistled, praising Brett for his victory.
 
Blair ran down the walkway and jumped into Brett's arm; “you won Brett. It means so much that you were fighting for me; thank you.” Brett hugged her before beginning to respond; “like I said Blair no one is going to insult you ever again; not as long as I'm with you. I hope you do not mind that I said those things about that duel monster looking like you… not that you are like a monster to me…” Brett set Blair down and she shook her head, but giggled at his last statement.
 
“That was an excellent duel son; and it is still early in the evening so we can all go see that movie in my own private theater!” Everyone got exited and they all made there way including Chazz down to the Theater. Axel slowed down and waited for Brett and Blair; “hey Brett that is an interesting game you got here. You will have to teach me how to play sometime.” Brett nodded and Blair laughed while they continued to the theater.
 
The movie was a comedy; seeing how it was Pegasus's favorite genre. The theater was huge despite the size of the mansion; to big even for a single person. Everyone sat down in a group with a few people being separate. Blair and Brett sat together and Blair rested her head on Brett's shoulder; both were enjoying the company far more then the movie.
 
The movie ended and everyone separated to go to their own private rooms; Pegasus's mansion had far more rooms for everyone to enjoy a private one. Everyone got their own room and settled in; Blair was about to head to her room when she heard a voice from behind her. “Blair where are you going; I thought you would want to sleep in my room with me. I kind of got use to it I guess… well that is if you want to of course…”
 
Blair blushed a bright red; “well it is just that my hair gets all messy and I'm not the prettiest after a long sleep and you do not want to see me like that. Before I did it really taking advantage that you were unconscious or hurt so you probably could not tell.” Brett shook his head; “you know I really enjoyed you being there, and I will always enjoy sleeping beside you. I really want you to sleep in my room beside me Blair; it does not matter if you are messy in the morning because… well I love you. You are always beautiful to me.”
 
The compliment caught Blair off guard and she blushed more then she ever had. Her eyes watered and her big teary puppy dog eyes caused Brett to smile. “Brett that was so beautiful and touching!” She blinked causing tears to run down her face but when she opened them she had a huge smile across her face. She ran over and hugged Brett; he led her into his room and soon they were asleep.
 
Everyone was sleeping very peacefully and Brett and Blair were snuggled as close as possible. The beds felt like sleeping on clouds and no one could thing of a single complaint. Blair had never had such a happy day in her life but tomorrow she would try to top it. Brett had been so wonderful and she hoped this would last forever. Syrus woke up when he thought about Jaden; “Jaden I hope you are ok; being here without you does not seem right.”