Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Cindy's first week at the academy ❯ 04 - Thursday, girl on campus ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

04 - Thursday, girl on campus?
 
It was the next day and Cindy was so happy to have friends. DMG appered behind her in spirit. “I can sence something great will happen today!” she said in a happy voice. “Well,good thing the exams are today! I will ace it!” They all went to the classroom were Dr. Banner was giving out test papers. “You're late.” bragged Dr. Banner. They sat down and besides Cindy, Jaden had his head clonked against Syrus's sleeping. Cindy sighed.”This will be one intresting year.” she said out loud, but no one heard. “I just remembered, the headmaster would like to see you, Cindy.” said Dr. Banner. She got up and went for the office. A voice kept on going on in her head that said “Good or bad?” It was because she was worried. Was she going to be promoted or was she out of here? She walked in. “Cindy, I've been expecting you.” moaned the headmaster in a nice way. “We have news which you will love!” he said. “You're girl on campus!” He said cheerfully. “Like Zane?” she said happily. “Like Zane. Because of your tests and duels here at the acadeny, we thought long and hard and you are now girl on campus!” Cindy felt like screaming. She left the office and for the rest of the day, she smiled non-stop.Jaden wondered why. “Why are you so happy?” he said astonished. “Do you really want to know?” Cindy said to him. “Yeah!” he said happily. “I'M GIRL ON CAPUS!!! YAHOO!!!” Jaden looked at her and started laughing happily as well. They went to the room and told Syrus everything, then there were three laughing idiots.