Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Jaden: The Fallen Angel of Desctruction ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]
Jaden: The Fallen Angel of Destruction Chapter Two KellyQ

A water funnel formed around Jaden, as he brought his hand over his head. He was ready to attack Jesse, and get him this time. A smirk slowly formed across Jesse's face, as he raised his hand and called out his crystal barrier shield, when Jaden's water cyclone came into contact with the barrier. The impact caused the ground to shake, and the barrier to shatter. Glass went flying everywhere, as the two boys jumped back.

"Oh come on, Jay," Jesse taunted. "I hope you're not goin' easy on me, just because we're close?"

Jaden chuckled. "Oh, don't worry. If you're thinking I'm distracted - I have something that is just for you that will change your mind."

Pure amusement flashed across Jesse's face. He watched Jaden's body glow all sorts of colors, and the slim teen was chanting foreign words. It wasn't long before the bright colors surrounded both of them. Jesse's expression lit up when he saw all the different colors.

"What do you think," Jaden taunted back. Jesse looked back at the boy. "It's called Neo Spell."

"I'm impressed, Jay," Jesse complimented. "But I have a few things I want to share too." He crossed his arms in an X fashion, and his body started radiate colors too.

From the shadows, Yubel watched the two closely. She had been watching Jesse closely; waiting for anything that would help her destroy the one who was in her way. So far she couldn't find any – it was like Jesse was perfect in every way. A chiming sound brought Yubel back to reality, and she saw seven bright crystals started take shape in front of Jesse.

Jaden watched in awe, as Jesse raised his arms over his head. All seven crystals rose into the air and started to glow. It didn't take long before Jaden noticed that the crystals were absorbing some of his own energy.

"I didn't see that one coming," Jaden chuckled. The Neo Spell faded away, and he looked bemusedly at Jesse. "What else does your attack do?"

Yubel tensed when Jaden said that. She watched him closely and saw a flicker of enjoyment in his eyes. Anger started to well up in Yubel, as she looked back at Jesse to see many emotions in his eyes, and one of them was desire.


Yubel looked at her own reflection in the mirror. Was she really that repellent, that Jaden would forget her? Yubel's right hand started to shake, as her long nails quivered on the surface of the mirror.

"Yubel, you're not practicing," came the deep voice of her instructor, Cobra.

"How can I keep practicing when that's all I do?" the young woman hissed. "I was going to spend time with Jaden - but who happens to show up? Some gorgeous guy, who desires the one I want too!"

Cobra walked in to see the special mirror had been shatter. "You seem very upset with this person who wants Jaden – who is this one you're talking about?"

"Jesse Anderson, from the Crystal Anderson family."

Cobra narrowed his eyes. He knew about the family. They were known for being canny, strange, and most of all, affectionate to anyone. Cobra looked back at Yubel, who at the moment was picking up some broken glass. "This Jaden person you desire so much - isn't he the adopted son of Yami and Yugi Moto?"

Yubel's hand, hovering over aa piece of broken glass, halted. Her hand started to shake as she began to pick the broken glass. Yubel straightened her posture, but her hand was still shaking. Pressing the jagged edge into her palm, blood began to to stain her hand. Cobra watched Yubel calmly, but his expression was a different story.


Jaden flopped down on the bed and looked at the clock. His friends were going to come back from their mission in a couple of hours, and he wanted them to meet Jesse. He knew that the others would find the green-eyed teen amusing, and affectionate. Jaden blushed at the memory of how he and Jesse met, but it also made him smile ....

The brown haired boy lay on the school roof top, letting the sun warm his skin. It felt nice to have some time alone. Jaden was stretching his body when he felt a wet nose on his cheek. He opened his eyes and came face to face with a ruby-eyed cat-like creature.

Jaden couldn't help but stare in awe at the creature. He reached out and stroked under its chin. The creature started to purr. "You like that, huh?" Jaden chuckled.

"There you are, Ruby!"

The cat-like creature turned her head to see her master walking up. Jaden sat up to see Ruby running to the direction to the voice. His eyes fell upon a teen with dark bushy green hair, and emerald green eyes. Wow, Jaden thought, taking in more of the newcomer's appearance. He looks just like me. Jaden watched Ruby climb up the boy's body, and on to his shoulder. And He's well built too. "Is that pet yours?"

The affectionate teen looked back to Jaden. "She's my pal Ruby Carbuncle," the green-eyed teen introduced. "Most of the time she doesn't approach people. This is the first time I've seen her do that."

"Why hello there," Jaden cooed gently. He reached out to stroke Ruby tenderly. The newcomer closely watched the whole thing. Jaden stepped back a little, focusing on the teen in front of him. "Are you a new student here?"

"Not exactly," the new teen said. "I transferred here."

Jaden nodded his head. "Well, let me be the first to say welcome." The brown haired teen extended his hand toward the new teen.

"That's mighty kind of you," the green-eyed boy said. He took a gentle hold of Jaden's hand and kissed it. "I'm Jesse Anderson, and you must be Jaden Yuki."

Ruby watched from where she was on the bed to see that Jaden still had a smile on his face. From the very first moment that she had seen Jaden, she had known that, if the two met, her master would find someone that could relate to his way of thinking. Jesse walked quietly in to see Jaden resting. Ruby watched her master closely and saw a flicker of passion in his eyes. Both Ruby and Jesse were so deep in thought they failed to realize that there was knocking at the door, until it had gone for two full minutes.

Right, the door, Jesse thought. He turned and walked to the front of the dorm to see a bunch of people his own age. The smallest of them frowned. "Jaden!? What did you do your hair?"

"My hair?" came Jaden's voice from behind. Jesse turned and stepped to the side so Jaden could see his friends. "What's wrong with it, Syrus?" he asked the smaller teen.

Jesse watched Jaden's friends closely, and smiled. He could tell that they seemed like good friends. The person who caught his attention the most was Syrus. That must be Jaden's best chum he was telling me about, Jesse thought. He could tell by the look in their eyes.

"Everyone," Jaden announced, pointing at the green-eyed teen. "I want you to meet Jesse Anderson!"

To Be Continued ...