Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Rack Up The Passion ❯ Interlude Three: Aster/Riana ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

RACK UP THE PASSION
 
ML: Interlude number three. I wonder who the lucky guy is.
 
Chazz: Me?
 
ML: Sorry, Princeton. I'm gonna let Aster Phoenix go first.
 
Chazz: WHAT?
ML: Don't get your boxers in a bunch, pal! I was planning to do your chapter next! Anyway, what started as a restful trip to the steam room for Bastion, turned into a very steamy rendezvous for both Mandy and himself. I don't own YGO GX, or any authors, but I do own the original characters that will be in the fic. ROLL IT!
 
 
Interlude Three: Aster/Riana
 
“So what was the most daring thing you've done sexually?” Jaden asked Aster, as he had been the unfortunate loser.
 
“Well, it involves me going out with another guy's girl.” Aster began with everybody glaring at him when he said the last four words. “Hey! She broke up with him the day before!” He said, pleading his case before he went on with the narrative.
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
Riana was up in the stands watching Aster's latest duel. After he made the last move, he had given the thumbs up to his fan club, and they were eating it up. It had been a day since she and Noah broke up. Even though it was amicable, she still asked herself, `Did I do the right thing?' Even as she walked out of the building with the spectators, she still asked herself the same question.
 
She then walked up to Aster as he was walking out of the building, sunglasses on. She asked, obviously star struck, “Can I have your autograph?”
 
Aster replied, “Sure.” He signed the cap she was wearing, and both walked in different directions. He went to the hotel, and she to her car. But some fans saw him, and started to run after him. Soon, fan girls joined in the chase. As he rounded the corner, Riana's car cut him off.
 
“Get in!” Riana said. Aster just did what he was told, and drove him away from the mob.
 
“How did you find me?” Aster asked.
 
“Well… I followed the mob, and seeing as how they were going to hurt or do something to you, I figured I'd get you out of there.” Riana explained. “So, where's your hotel?” Aster gave the directions, but then as they turned around, Riana saw the mob of fans there. “Guess I can't take you in. How about we go to my place?”
 
Both teens didn't say much during the drive, and when they got there, Aster said, “So, uh…”
 
“Uh what?” Riana asked.
 
“Well, uh, I seen you had a previous relationship.” Aster said as he saw the pictures of Riana and Noah during a happier time.
 
“Yeah. He moved out, and um… well… we broke up.” Riana replied, as Aster took off his suit jacket. “So can I get you anything?”
 
“Maybe water.” Aster said. Riana nodded and gave one glass to him, taking the other for herself. `What is her motive? Does she want me to get in her pants? Nah…' he thought as he drank his water.
 
`Hm… I gotta thank Shorea for giving me those herbs… I bet they'll take effect right about… now.' Riana thought as she watched Aster sip down his drink.
 
Minutes after he finished his water, Aster immediately felt himself growing a bit hot. “Hey… is it just me, or is it getting a little bit hot in here?” He said as he undid his tie and took his shirt off, revealing his tank top.
 
“It's just you.” Riana said as she took off the tank top, and took a minute to admire the pro duellist's chest. She walked up to him and slowly put her hands on it. “Did you know you're completely gorgeous?” she asked.
 
“Nope. You're the first.” Aster answered.
 
“Wait. You're a virgin?” Riana asked.
 
“Yep.” Aster answered. “You ok with that?”
 
“Yeah I am.” Riana answered, as she started to take off his suit pants and boxer briefs. She then licked up his thigh, and then licked his balls. After that, she then smiled and happily popped his member into her mouth. She started sucking the head at first, and then popped in the whole thing. He moaned as she worked.
 
Aster liked the rush of duelling, but even that paled in comparison to what was happening right now. Just as he was about to come, however, he stopped her, and said, “Not yet. I want to be inside you when I come.” He sat down, and waited for Riana to come over. She did, and then, she slowly lowered herself on to him. He cocked his eyebrow at her, as if to say, “Aren't you worried about becoming pregnant?”
 
Riana instantly knew what he was thinking and allayed Aster's fears by whispering, “I'm on the pill.” She then started to grind her hips back and forth, feeling his member move within her. “This feels good…” She whimpered as she moved slowly at first, then she immediately started to bounce on him, harder and harder as time wore on. “You feel so good inside me…” She said breathlessly as she moved. “I'm gonna…” she cried out as she felt the first few spasms of her orgasm start.
 
“Oh Riana…” Aster moaned as he began to come inside her. “Oh….” He moaned as he shot inside. Riana just collapsed on him, her ear listening to his heartbeat. All he could say was “Wow.”
 
“You know what?” Riana said.
 
“What?” Aster asked, as Riana got off him, and grabbed a camera, pointing it at both of them. The Polaroid picture came out, and she ripped it.
 
“A little souvenir.” Riana explained. “I think I'm falling for you, Aster Phoenix.”
 
“Well, I hope you can handle the groupies.” Aster warned. “But then again, I'll make sure they won't harm my new girlfriend.”
 
“You mean it?” Riana asked.
 
“You bet.” Aster said, as he kissed her, solidifying their new relationship.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“Pretty good first time.” Aster said, as he concluded his narration. “So, who's next?”
“I'd say… it's Tyranno against Syrus!” Bastion answered. As time wore on during that game, Tyranno won, and it was Syrus' turn.
 
“So Syrus, what was your best sexual experience?” Tyranno asked, “And please, don't tell me it was with Dark Magician Girl.”
 
“Well… I had my girlfriend dress up as her during the last Duel Monster Dress-Up Day.” Syrus said, as he blushed…
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
OK… so… finally finished this interlude! R&R!