Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Rack Up The Passion ❯ Interlude Seven: Chazz/Jasmine ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

RACK UP THE PASSION
 
ML: Ok… interlude number seven. Jaden, why don't you do the summary?
 
Jaden: All right. Here's what happened: What was supposed to be a boring stormy day turned out into quite a steamy encounter between Johnny and Megan! Let's just leave it at that, and give Chazz the floor.
 
Chazz: Sure, slacker. Anyway, ML doesn't own us, or any authors or songs like “Sweetest Sin” Or “I Want to Know What Love is”. He does own Johnny, Frank, Nicole, Megan and any other OC he uses in this story.
 
ML: That's an open and shut case… NOW LET'S GO!
 
 
Interlude Seven: Chazz/Jasmine
 
“So where was the most out of the ordinary place you and Jasmine had it?” Frank asked. He had won the right to ask since Chazz eight-balled himself out.
 
“Well, it was the music room…” Chazz said, as he began his narrative.
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
Chazz walked into one of the buildings in Duel Academy, and immediately made a beeline for the music room. Sure, he liked duelling, but he also had a love for music. He also needed to get away from both Jaden and Syrus, since they could get on his nerves most of the time, and when he found himself too angry or stressed at the slifer slacker and his friends from the ra dorm, notably Syrus and Tyranno, he would be found in the music room either on the piano or playing his guitar. Luckily, a sympathetic janitor left a key for him when the room was locked up for the night, not to mention a sympathetic night watcher turned a blind eye to his actions. He unlocked the door, and walked in. He then took out a folder, sat down on the piano, grabbed some sheet music, and started to play. The melodic sounds of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata filled up the room as he was playing. But little did he know that someone else was watching.
 
Jasmine watched the boy of her dreams play. She thought, `Wow. He's pretty good.' But after he finished playing, she couldn't stand it anymore. She turned the doorknob to the room, and to her surprise, it was unlocked. Chazz was so engrossed in the music he was playing he didn't hear or see Jasmine come in. She then said, “Hello Chazz.” That instantly got his attention, and he stopped playing.
 
“Jasmine. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be asleep during this hour?” Chazz asked.
 
“Same to you.” Jasmine said. “I mean, don't you get in trouble for sneaking out of the dorms?”
 
“Well, the janitor and the night guards turn a blind eye. They know I'm here, so they don't tell Sheppard, Bonaparte or Crowler.” Chazz explained. “Plus, I needed to get away from the slacker and his friends.”
 
“But still, you're not mad at Jaden for taking away your crush?” Jasmine asked, referring to Alexis.
 
“I got over it.” Chazz replied. “In fact, there is someone else who I've had my eye on lately.” He said, as he began to play another song. As soon as he began playing, he began to sing.
 
I gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
I better read between the lines
In case I need it when I'm older…
 
Jasmine listened to him play and sing. `Wow. He is REALLY good.' She thought as he continued to sing. She then asked herself, `Should I make my move now?'
 
Now this mountain I must climb
Feels like a world upon my shoulders
And through the clouds I see love shine
It keeps me warm as life grows colder
 
In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life
As if Chazz was reading her thoughts, he stopped playing immediately, went over to a stereo, placed a CD into the player, and immediately, the CD began to play the song he was just playing: Foreigner's “I Want To Know What Love Is”. He then went over to her, and the two teens began to slow dance.
 
I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me
 
As the chorus was being sung, he kissed her. After at least 10 minutes of making out, Jasmine immediately took off his clothing as the song was playing. She then slowly kissed down his body, from his lips to his neck, to his pectorals, and she let her fingers tweak his nipples. Then she kissed down from his chest, to his stomach and finally, she started sucking on his member, her right hand caressing his twins. She went slow at first, but gradually increased her speed sucking harder and caressing faster until he came hard in her mouth.
 
I'm gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me
I've got nowhere left to hide
It looks like love has finally found me
“Wow…” Chazz said, as he sat down. He felt dazed, but blissful at the same time. While he watched, Jasmine slowly began to undress herself. Then, she instantly walked over to her lover, and took his hand in her hand. As she lay down, Chazz started to lay kisses from her mouth to her neck, chest, sucking on her nipples slowly, then her stomach and finally he licked up her inner thighs, and licked her sex over and over again.
 
“Ooh…” Jasmine moaned out, as Chazz licked and kissed her. But just as she was about to come, he stopped. “What are you doing?” She asked.
 
“I rather be inside you when I come.” Chazz answered. He took out a condom from his overcoat, and ripped open the packet. “Always be prepared.” He said, as he slowly applied the rubber to his sex. He then got on top of Jasmine, and asked her, “Now you're sure about this?”

In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
I can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life
“Yes.” Jasmine answered. Chazz slowly inserted the whole thing in, and stopped while Jasmine tried to adjust.
 
“I'm sorry if I hurt you.” Chazz said.
 
“That's ok.” Jasmine replied. “Just go slow.” Chazz nodded, and began to thrust in albeit slowly, then about 10 minutes after, he gradually increased his speed, and Jasmine felt the pain go away, as it turned into sheer pleasure. “That's it… I'm gonna…” She then felt it: One strong orgasm and her muscles started to squeeze Chazz's sex, making him come too.

I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me

I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
And I wanna feel, I want to feel what love is
And I know, I know you can show me
 
Let's talk about love
(I wanna know what love is) the love that you feel inside
(I want you to show me) I'm feeling so much love
(I wanna feel what love is) no, you just cannot hide
(I know you can show me) yeah, woah-oh-ooh
I wanna know what love is, let's talk about love
(I want you to show me) I wanna feel it too
(I wanna feel what love is) I wanna feel it too
And I know, and I know, I know you can show me
Show me what is real, woah (woah), yeah I know
(I wanna know what love is) hey I wanna know what love
(I want you to show me), I wanna know, I wanna know, want know
(I wanna feel what love is), hey I wanna feel, love
I know you can show me, yeah
 
Chazz just rolled off of Jasmine, threw away the condom, turned off the stereo, and then grabbed his overcoat. Jasmine thought he was gonna leave, and tried to stop him, but she then realized he was just going to wrap the coat on top of them, like it was a comforter.
 
“You know that girl who I was talking about earlier?” Chazz asked.
 
“Yeah. Who was she?” Jasmine replied back.
 
“You. I love you, and I know that with you, I'm stronger than anything.” Chazz said.
 
“I love you too…” Jasmine replied, as both teens fell asleep.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“Of course I still play for her, but we move the sex to my dorm.” Chazz said, as he ended his narrative.
 
“No wonder what those moans were the last few days.” Jaden said.
 
“Shut it slacker.” Chazz replied. “Who's next, Bastion?”
 
“I believe the people who are playing the final game are Tyranno and Frank.” Bastion answered. It was an intense game between the two, and Frank instantly won the game and prize, about 70 bucks.
 
“So Tryanno, what was your best sexual experience?” Frank asked.
 
“Hmm… Come to mention it soldier, there was this one fantasy I shared with my girl…” Tyranno answered, as he began his narrative.
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
Well… I was planning to add another Jaden/Alexis interlude within an interlude (AN: Check out the Atticus/Nicole one for what I'm talkin' about), but I decided against it. R&R!