Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ What Really Happened Between Bastion and Tania ❯ What Really Happened Between Bastion and Tania ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
What Really Happened Between Bastion and Tania
by
triviatrap1982

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. It's owned by Naoyuki Kageyama, and other parties involved.

WARNING READ THIS FIRST: This story will definitely contain some sexual situations between Bastion Miswawa (a Ra Yellow) and Tania the Amazon (a Shadow Rider). Now, if you're not 18+ or are uncomfortable of reading the sex scenes...then you best turn back, because you will be offended easily. Otherwise, enjoy the story (you should have seen Duel Distractions Parts 1 and 2 to see where I'm getting at).
****************************************************************** *************************************************************************** ***********************

Oh boy things had just gone very badly for Bastion Misawa. He's lost to an Amazon warrior in a duel...with some very harsh implications for himself. Though, that wasn't the worst of it. He essentially was going to be the 24-hour bitch in this relationship. Tania however...was the dominate one (since in Amazon lure...they were always in control of the men). Though, Bastion...was sitting in her private den...and she was going to make Bastion one happy Ra Yellow student.

"Well now," Tania said, "you've lost the duel, now you're mine."

"It is not like I have a choice," Bastion said.

"You're right, you're not running away tonight," Tania said.

"Well...if this isn't going to last long can I at least get a nude picture of you?" Bastion asked.

"A man who likes the body of a woman, I like that," Tania said.

"I just so happen to have a camera on me," Bastion said.

"Good, now you're going to snap me, and I'm going to snap you," Tania said.

'Oh great...and I thought Camula was rotten,' Bastion thought.

"Oh...and you will enjoy what I have for you...or else," Tania said.

'Damn it, I really don't have a choice in the matter...oh well, at least this'll shut Chazz up,' Bastion thought to himself.

Well, the first thing they did was get stripped down naked. He blushed...Tania's chest was bigger then any woman's chest he'd seen. Hell, her chest was bigger than Miss Fontaine's. Though, Bastion was no slouch either. He was rather a decent size down there....and he got aroused and got very hard. He just looked and he took quite a few pictures for himself. As for the pictures of himself in the nude...when this is over, he'd delete them from his camera first thing.

"Well, we now got that over with...but I think I'll go take a bath," Tania said.

"I do realize that it is not...well...proper for a woman to be less than dolled up in the bed," Bastion said.

"That is right, and you're going to wash me," Tania said...as he heard the tiger in the background.

"What are we waiting for?" Bastion asked, as he got out of the bed.

"Ah, let's go," Tania said.

Once in the bathroom...and Tania's in the tub...Bastion is washing her back. That is until he was stopped by her...and she wanted him to wash her font side. He compiled since he didn't want to become tiger chow. Tania then made him move his hand lower to where her...not-shaven womanhood was at. Once he got to her clit...she moaned, loving the touch.

"Is there a problem?" Bastion asked.

"Oh, no...actually...can you do that again?" Tania asked.

"Yes, as you wish," Bastion said. He then rubbed her clit again...causing her to moan again.

'No wonder she wanted me to wash her!' Bastion mentally found out, 'She wants it really bad!'

"Bastion, you're finished already?" Tania asked.

"I just want to do whatever you want to tell me," Bastion said.

"Go to the bedroom and let me dry off," Tania said.

"What about your tiger pet?"

"Just send him away, he likes you."

"Alright...besides, he'll keep us alone for a few hours," Bastion said.

Bastion then went and he left and he set the tiger out. Tania, however, slipped her fingers between her already wet womanhood (though it's hard to tell with the bath water) to pleasure herself. She slipped it in moaning and groaning, as she then took a hold of her nipple and just pinched it very lightly.

"Oh god, Bastion...I want you in me," Tania moaned to herself...as she kept on masturbating.

She kept on masturbating calling out Bastion's name. However, she didn't know that he was right outside...masturbating himself. He wanted Tania so badly tonight, it wasn't even funny. She then noticed him and she stopped, dried off...and opened up the door. She gave him a sweet smile that she already knew.

"Bastion...do you think that highly of me?" Tania said.

"Yes I do," Bastion said.

"Now, you get into the bed...and I'll show you how the Amazons do it."

"That would be a treat," Bastion said.

"Let me get into something more...comfortable," Tania said.

"Tania...let us do this the right way," Bastion said.

"What do you mean?"

"Normally when a man and a woman have sex...the man would try to undress the woman," Bastion said.

"Well, I think we can do that...but I'm going to put a little twist on it," Tania said.

She was right...she told Bastion to get dressed in everything and she came out...in...nothing but a pair of panties...the sparkling if you pleased. You see...she was going to be the one to undress him. For as much as both knew very little about sex...it was going to be interesting. She then made him lay down on the bed and she started to kiss and rub on him.

"Wow...you have a soft touch," Bastion said...softly.

"Thank you," Tania said...as she took off his sweater...and he was wearing a tank-top, "I aim to please."

"You really do know how to please a person," Bastion said.

"That's right," Tania said, as she removed her panties...and his pants, "now we're going to have some fun."

Normally, not one vulgar word would leave the lips of the most proper Duel Academy student in the world....

"Damn, you have some big tits," Bastion said....then he really blushed.

"Well, now, I love the size of your dick," Tania said as she was rubbing his member.

"This is more like it," Bastion said...as she took his boxers and tank top off.

"You now slip your finger inside of me," Tania ordered.

Bastion did so, and he was surprised how soft she was down there. He continued to finger her slowly and softly, while she continued to beat his member off. He moaned softly at the touch of his one-night stand. She really did like what she had in Bastion. Though...after the foreplay session and she smiled. She then puts his member inside of her...and she starts to ride him.

"GOOD GOD, YOU'RE TIGHT!" Bastion said.

"You're not so bad yourself, Bastion," Tania said...riding his remember.

"No, but you're sure as hell soft and wet down there."

"Good, that's the way I wanted it."

Tania rode on Bastion's member hard and fast, making him moan and groan with pleasure. He cups her large toned breasts and massages them causing her to moan and groan. Here is where things got interesting...Tania then lifted off, and wiggled her ass in his face...and he licked her nice Amazon womanhood out...causing her to man down.

"Oh....god, lick me out!" Tania said....with moans and a heaving breath.

Bastion then kept going licking her out...causing her to go down and suck him off. He moans into her womanhood as she was using her tongue on his head. They kept this up for a few minutes....then he switched her over to her preferred position....he had her on all fours and got her like a tiger would get his mate.

"GOD, BASTION...FUCK ME YOU STUD!" Tania yelled.

"Oh, well, who can disobey an order like that," Bastion said...with a moan.

"YES, THAT'S IT HARDER!" Tania yelled.

'I am going to enjoy this more than dueling.' Bastion thought as he kept his motions up.

Bastion had her in what he dubbed "tiger style" and changed her up when she's on her back. He was feeling an orgasm coming over him...and he also felt one coming over Tania. From what he's read in the books, and heard from Alexis...it is fucking hard for a woman to cum right then and there. However, he just moaned very loudly as he was going to let it be known.

"I'M GOING TO CUM!" Bastion yelled and moan.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM!" Tania yelled.

They both yelled and came at the same time. He then flopped over on Tania's body...and he just kissed her. He wasn't done yet, however...he went and he sucked on her nipple...and fell asleep. Tania just moaned, and she stroked his dick off...and she just slipped it back inside of her and she smiled.

"Sleep well, my prince," Tania said, "tomorrow will determine your fate."

She was right...tomorrow was going to be the time she was going to let one of the other boys duel her. She only chased them out because she wanted just one night with him. However, win or lose, she still got what she wanted...she wasn't going to die a virgin after all. Bastion was really the winner as he has the pictures to remember her by.