Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ We Wish You a Merry Christmas (in July?) ❯ Come Together ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter One
The Anime Hotel

Scene One- Sonic the Hedgehog
"Hey, Sonic!" shouted Amy as she ran towards him. "A-a-a-my? But-" Sonic frantically looks around, but there is no way to escape, Amy has him cornered. "Amy, what do you want?" he asks, stepping back a few steps. Unluckily, he stumbled right into the teleporter that led to Anime Hotel. "Sonic!" said Amy. "Humph! I bet Sonic did that on purpose. I'm going after him." And with that, she stepped into the teleporter. Tails came by just then. "I wonder where Sonic and Amy went! I saw them here a minute ago. Hey, what's that?" The teleporter had just caught his eye. He went and stood on it. Of course, he too got teleported to Anime Hotel. You would think that a smart fox wouldn't stand on a foreign object.

Knuckles was looking for the Master Emerald and he walked into the teleporter. Eggman was looking for spare parts to build his next robot to eliminate Sonic and he decided to walk through the teleporter. The teleporter had sucked Shadow in earlier, and Rouge's ordeal was the same as Knuckles' . The teleporter disappeared and went to Link's world.

Scene Two- The Legend of Zelda
Link was fighting Orca when the teleporter showed up in front of him. He stepped forward to hit Orca and he was swept away. Orca was confused. Zelda stepped in to find Link and was also teleported away. Poor Orca was really confused now. Ganondorf stepped in to defeat Link once and for all. Guess what happened? He was teleported. To Anime Hotel, where else? The teleporter was satisfied and whooshed off to Soul Caliber's world.

Scene Three- Soul Caliber
Sophitia and Kilik were fighting as the teleporter appeared. Kilik stepped into it first.
"Huh? Where's Kilik?" wondered Sophitia. "Oh, crap!" she yelled as the teleporter sucked her in. Ivy was preparing for her battle against Sophitia and she heard silence, so she decided to step out. She took a look around and accidently stepped on the machine. The teleporter decided that it would take one more warrior and leave. Taiki ran right in to it because Spawn was threatening to rip her apart during his battle. The teleporter vanished and went to the land of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Scene Four- Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yugi and Tea were walking in the park together and the teleporter landed in front of them. Yugi walked in it. He was taken to Anime Hotel. Then Seto, Tea, Joey, Tristan, and Bakura all walked in it because (for some reason) Seto was screaming at them, "And stay out! Never come back! Don't EVER, for any reason, come back!" and chasing them around. The teleporter vanished.

Scene Five- The Anime Hotel
The master of the Hotel was waiting and, one by one, the characters appeared. "Hello, I am Zernon, the master of the hotel. Joey snickered at his name. Zernon zapped Joey with a ray gun. "As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted," he continued, "This is the Anime hotel. Joey got back up. "Ow...that hurt." "Then don't laugh at my name. Now I want all of you to introduce yourselves to each other and get to know someone very well. You have, "Zernon paused to look at his watch," Thirty minutes." So here is how it went.

Yugi introduced himself to Zelda, vice versa.

Link introduced himself to Taiki, vice versa.

Ivy introduced her self to Joey, and since Ivy wears that skimpy outfit, Joey had "anime hearts" in his eyes. Oh, yeah. And vice versa.

Amy introduced herself to Sophitia, vice versa.

Tristan introduced himself to Tails, vice versa.

Sonic introduced himself to Seto, vice versa.

Bakura introduced himself to Kilik, vice versa.

Ganondorf introduced himself to Eggman, vice versa. (Uh-oh...)

Knuckles and Rouge already know each other, but decide to become partners.

And Shadow is solo.

Everyone had paired up. Except Shadow. Mai somehow got thrown through the teleporter. So Shadow is now with Mai. "Everyone paired up? Good, good. Alright, so go find a room. Each pair gets a room." Everyone found a room. "Good night!" Zernon said.