Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ |Midieval Lust and Love| ❯ Chapter IX ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Come on it is obvious I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! If I did, then I wouldn't be working on pity fan fiction when I could be drawing the lemons.


This is a (Yami/Yugi, Marik/Malik, Seto/Jou, Bakuru/Ryou)


AGES:

YUGI: 15
YAMI: 16
THE REST (you do the math!)


==|Caught and surrounded|==


Jou groaned, waking up with a yawn, Seto smiled down upon him, the forest canopying above the two.


"Pup, are you alright?" Seto asked, rubbing Jou's cheek. "I turned around, `cause Yami wasn't following, and found you here asleep."


Yawning, Jou sat up, looking around. He didn't remember falling asleep in a bush of raspberries. He rubbed his eyes before leaning up and kissing Seto. "Sorry, dragon, I didn't see Yami when running this way. Yugi told me to hurry this way, none of us are working for the castle anymore."


"Not even you?"


"No prince to take care of." Jou explained, shrugging his arms.


"He died?" Seto shot up.


Jou shook his head. "How would I know? Last night, he took Yami's last name, and named himself an apprentice, just as I wish to ask you. Allow me to be your apprentice. I want to see what I can really do." Jou hugged Seto, making the brunette nod.


"I am honored, you would want to learn off of me. We can start now. I'm hungry, you look hungry, let's go find us some food." Seto took hold of Jou's hand leading him to the village.


--~~--~~--~~--~~-


Yugi walked down some halls, his dark clothes made him blend into the walls. He stopped at the door to the dungeon, looking around as he walked down the stairs, stopping when he heard voices.


"How long would it take to kill this thief?" The kings voice rose.


"Well, killing the thief would have the prince nodding to your every order, sire." Another person chuckled, the king laughed with him.


"Yugi would never listen to you, he is a good person, and would never hurt another person!" Yami yelled, his voice dying as a loud crash came. Yugi laid back, breathing heavily.


"Lets get out of here." The king chuckled, walking out of the room, the door slamming in Yugi's face, making him yelp.


Four eyes turned and faced him, making Yugi jump. "Lord Yugi, did you come and watch us beat up your rapist? Where is my granddaughter?"


"No, and I have no clue, sir, where your granddaughter is, I would guess giving some guys a time of their life. She left a few minutes ago, saying something about getting a better fill." Yugi snarled.


"Are you saying my daughter is dishonorable?"


"She sure likes to please people, if I am in trouble for being raped, and losing my virginity, what about her? Her lost of it was purely deliberately." Yugi snarled, walking past the king and down in the basement.


"Yami…?" Yugi whispered, walking in the dim room. Yami looked up at him, smiling as Yugi bent down to where he was chained up, taking hold of his lips. Yami gave him the kiss back, fighting for dominance. Yugi gave it to him in no time, leaning over and wrapping his arms around Yami's form.


"I love you." Yugi whispered. His eyes filling with tears as he rubbed along the scars on Yami's face.


"I love you too, Aibou." Yami whispered, licking his lips.


--~~--~~--~~--~~--


The king stood behind a wall, watching the small romantic scene going on with the prince and his thief. He couldn't understand how an innocent life could go with a heartless murder. He heard them say their loves when he felt he had enough of such actions, turning to one of his guards he nodded.


"Arrest the prince." He commanded.


"Under what charges, sire?"


"Treason." The king snarled, walking down the stairs with his soldiers.
Yugi jumped from Yami's lips as the door flew open, and several people ran in, pinning him to a wall. He looked behind him, shock in his eyes. He turned around again, looking over his shoulder at Yami who began to fight against his binds again.


--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--


Anzu broke out in laughter as a guy rubbed against her. Her eyes were bright as she saw a blonde and brunette boy walk into the bar, both good looking. The blonde had the loveliest set of honey eyes, the brunette with cold icy blue eyes. She walked over to them as the new boys sat down at a table.


"Do you cute boys have any boyfriends?" She asked, leaning over she rubbed the blondes face.


"We're together." He snarled, taking his partners hands. "Who are you?" He asked Anzu.


"Oh. Folks here just call me Anzu." She smiled.


The brunette snarled, leaning back. "This is my pup, Jou, and My name is Seto." He held his hand out. Anzu took it, shaking gently.


"I know who you are." Jou looked at her. "Aren't you to be at the castle, `Princess' Anzu?" He looked at her.


"Sh." She put her finger to his mouth. "No body knows I'm here, if my grandfather knew I was here, I would be ruined. I don't even want my husband to know."


Jou began to choke on his own spit looking up at her. "Husband? The wedding wasn't for a week!" He snarled.


"Grandpa changed the date." She shrugged. "I don't know why he would be mad. I mean, the boy lost his virginity to another boy, can't I lose mine to a few good men?" Anzu smiled, sitting down next to them. "Though, the one tri-haired thief is good-looking." She smiled.


Jou looked at Seto as his grip tightened around his hand. "Dragon…" He whined, pulling his hand from the grip. When it was gone, he turned to face Anzu again. "Is the prince okay?"


"Why should I care? He's only a child! God, he doesn't look any older than eight, and everybody knows eight-year-olds are asses!" She smiled. `Though, the thief look alike looked more like a fifteen-year-old prince, just grudger.'


"Listen." Seto grabbed her collar. "Don't you dare say anything about Yami or Yugi! If you say one more insult to their names, I'll make you pay!" He snarled, releasing his grip.


Anzu nodded, pulling back. "Fine." She snarled. "You know them?"


Seto smiled up at her. "Just call me a friendly thief, one who helped kidnap the prince." He smiled, pulling Jou to his feet as Anzu sat in silence.


--~~--~~--~~--~~--


"Come on pup, something isn't right, if the wedding was pulled up, what could it mean?" Seto asked, pulling Jou down the street.


"Well, if rumors are true, than the only reason they changed the date was to make the time go by that both Domino and Hiroshima were one nation."


"What would happen if they both were?" Seto looked at Jou.


Jou stared straight ahead, his voice not wanting to come out.


"Well?"


"If they got married, and the nations were brought together, there would be no reason to keep Yugi." Jou explained. Seto's eyes widened, as they snuck through the gate to the castle.


Seto continued to walk through the castle. `God, if they found Yami, best guess is he is in the dungeon again, and he'll know where Yugi's location.'


They ran down the stairs to the dungeon, stopping to see Yami chained to a wall. Seto ran to the cell, his eyes widened at the almost dead look on Yami's face.


"YAMI!" Seto yelled, tossing a rock in the cell. Yami's red eyes opened, growing when they grew into focus.


"Seto..?" He asked, looking at them.


Seto nodded, looking at him. "What happened, Yami?" He asked as his role-model thief broke down in tears.


"Y,Yugi! They took him!" He cried out. "He was down here, giving me one last kiss. The king, that goddamn bastard, they took him to some place, didn't say where, all I know is he was screaming and begging. One thing I did see though, they beat him, right in front of me. When they were dragging him out, by his feet, I remember clear as daylight, he blamed this all on me. He told me over and over "If you had just killed me, if you would never have wanted a fuck, all would be okay! I'll never forgive you for this!"" Yami broke down in more tears.


Jou turned around, running up the stairs. "Come on Seto, we don't have much time. You get the keys and meet me at towns square, lynching [1] is coming soon!" He yelled, running out of view. Seto did a wrist technique, releasing Yami from his restraints.


--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--


Yugi lifted his head as a rope was tied around his neck. He stared at king as he spoke to the crowds, going on how the once-prince was a traitor, that he was like a witch. Yugi didn't respond as they spoke of his eyes, and how he was the one to kill his parents, and would kill the rest of them.


"Any last words, `prince' Yugi?" The king asked, staring at Yugi.


Yugi nodded. "I think, the sinned are closer to god." He whispered. As he was pushed near the end of the ramp, being told to jump.

|||||||||||

[1] = lynching; To execute without due process of law, especially to hang, as by a mob.