Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Ancient Magics Return ❯ The Letter,the Wizard,and the Professor ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: You think I own YGO or Harry Potter? * Hands you a piece of paper* Go to the address and a nice psychiatrist will help you! A/N: In this story, Yugi and Yami are twin brothers.

Two men were in a room of an abandoned house.

"Wormtail, have you found anything yet?"

"No, My lord." Wormtail stumbled onto something,"Seven items…if one posses all he will rule the world!"

" Then find the owners, you moron!!!"

"Yugi Mouto,Yami Mouto, Marik Ishtar, and Ryou Bakura…"

**************************************************************** ********

"Dumbledore, you seem tired…"

" Yes, Minerva. But, at least I found some new wizards, some that Voldemort will be searching for…"

"Hmmm… Yugi Mouto, Yami Mouto, Ryou Bakura, and Marik Ishtar… They seem very powerful.."

"There's another, Crystal Iceron…"

**************************************************************** ********

A short boy with multi- colored hair woke up and yawned. " YAMI!!!!!"

What seemed like a taller version of the boy walked in, "What is it, Yugi?"

"Look at the window… " Said Yugi.

" WHAT IS AN OWL DOING HERE???!!!" Yami grabbed the owl's wing and noticed a letter…it said:

Dear Mr. Yami or Yugi Mouto,

I am Professor Albus Dumbledore. I have sensed great powers around your aura so you must come to my school, Hogwarts. You must meet with me to learn more about it. Meet me at the nearest park near Kame Game Shop. You must come now before he gets you!!! Please do not mention any of this to anyone except your grandfather.

Signed,

Albus Dumbledore

Yugi and Yami immediately ran to Konnichiwa Park. At exactly the same time, Ryou did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~Ah, the evil cliffhanger!!! Well, I gotta have at least 5 reviews before I update.